Nichorello wedding from a Vauseman perspective

(Alex's POV)

A week later, it was Saturday, the day of Nicky and Lorna's wedding. Unlike at our wedding, they didn't want tradition so Piper and I didn't have to be separated into different hotel rooms to keep an eye on them so they wouldn't try to sneak off to see the other, like I had tried to see Piper on the night before our wedding.

I had booked and paid for the Plaza for them. I had told Lorna who then told Nicky that it was my way of thanking Nicky for saving Piper's life and mine. I would forever be in her debt for saving the life of the love of my life, this was simply a token of my endless gratitude.
Piper's was getting Nicky a fucking brilliant lawyer who got her out of prison so she could get married. I knew how Nicky felt, I thought I was going to be inside much longer after Piper, that sucked, and when Piper had proposed to me, it made it even harder knowing I was probably not going to be able to marry her and officially call her mine until I did. It would've killed me, I knew Nicky felt the same way about Lorna. I also knew the feeling of getting out early and being able to marry the love of your life sooner than you expected.

We were all currently downstairs at the rehearsal dinner and last minute preparations at the request of the hotel.
"Can we please get out of here?" Piper leaned over and whispered in my ear.
I smirked at her, grabbed her hand and we quickly ran, sneaking out. A naughty idea came to me and I really wanted to do it.
I pulled Piper into the elevator and hit the button of the floor where Nicky and Lorna's honeymoon suite was. The elevator dinged, I was still holding Piper's hand and pulled her down the corridor to their door. As Nicky and Lorna's bridesmaids, we both had keycards to their room in case of any emergency so I swiped the door.
"Alex?! In their honeymoon suite?!" Piper asked, incredulously laughing.
I give her a dirty look, grin and raise my eyebrows,
"Uh huh."
She grinned and I quickly pulled her in as she guiltily but without regret, shuffled in. I quickly closed the door and we ran to the bed and threw back the covers, giggling like a couple of school girls.
We kissed, clambered into the bed, never breaking our kiss, took each other's clothes off, threw them across the room and pulled the cover over our heads, trying to add to the adrenaline of what we were doing, knowing our attempt at hiding was futile because if anyone came in, they would see a lump under the covers that was Piper and myself with one or both of us definitely moaning in delight and laughing.
We kissed and kissed, I was on top, of course. We were giggling into our kisses as I slid a hand down Piper's body and dot dot dot.

After about an hour, once we got our breath back, we got up and dressed and ran around the room, fixing and tidying it as best as we could. Piper and I always had amazing sex but when it came to situations like this, it got exciting. There were pillows thrown all over the floor, the duvet was on the floor, the sheet was half off the bed, literally there was a mattress left on the bed frame.
We quickly made the bed again, picking up the pillows and arranging them in the same way the maids had them. We lifted the duvet off the floor, dusted it off, put it on the bed and straightened it out. Scanning the room, making sure it was exactly how we had left it, we linked hands and ran out of the room, darting down the corridor to the elevator like our lives depended on it, laughing the whole way.
Piper pushed the button to our floor and we went to our own room, quickly got changed into our teal bridesmaid dresses, fixed our makeup, wiped my lipstick off Piper's body, put our heels on, linked hands and calmly walked out of our room as if nothing had ever happened. Teal was Nicky and Lorna's chosen wedding colour like red and white were mine and Piper's.
We got into the elevator again and headed down to watch Nicky and Lorna get married. We had to separate so Piper could stand behind Lorna and I could stand behind Nicky.
They said their vows, placed their rings on each other's fingers at the help of Piper and I and were given permission to kiss. I winked over to Piper and received a blush and a smile from her beautiful face as she looked shyly at the floor. It was adorable. We both then shared an understanding look so we both knew we were both thinking back to our own wedding day and how magical it had been. If I could choose my Groundhog Day, that would definitely be it and I knew it would've been Piper's too.