Hawaii. Straight to Hawaii

(Piper's POV)

I woke up face-planting the mattress with my pillow over my head. Last night was amazing and it ended very well too. I just had a huge hangover and we were flying to Hawaii today for our wedding tomorrow. Alex didn't know but I had bought her a private jet as a wedding gift. I had it parked at the airport ready to take us to Hawaii. Just the two of us. No offence to the others going to the wedding but they'd just have to fly commercial. We were paying for them anyway. I brought my head out from under my pillow and the daylight burned my eyes. It was 7AM and Alex was still asleep. I don't even know how I had woken up, honestly I was still groggy. Our flight wasn't until 2pm. I was facing my nightstand, Alex was spooning me, as usual, this had become our preferred sleeping pose. I felt so safe in her arms. While she had her arms around my waist, she had her legs intertwined with mine. Even if I did want to get out of bed it would've been impossible to do so without also waking her and I am not gambling with my life like that the day before I got married. Alex would never threaten or hurt me but she turns into the hulk when she's A. Sleep deprived. B. Tired. C. Woken up from a good dream and D. Woken up too early. She was a morning person when she needed to be otherwise she really wasn't. She was definitely the morning person in our relationship though, she always managed to be awake before me so when I woke up before her it was odd. Wanting to go back to sleep, I repositioned myself somehow so I was facing Alex and rested my face in her neck. She smelled so good. I don't know how I managed to do it with our legs intertwined but I did. I fell asleep again.

Hours later I woke up, still with a hangover albeit it was slight now, to Alex packing both of our cases. 'Aw how thoughtful of her' I thought to myself. I rolled over to face my nightstand quietly so Alex wouldn't know I was awake, I wanted to milk this as much as possible and watch her be her sweet self. I looked at my nightstand to find painkillers and a glass of water with a hand written note from Alex that read;
"Pipes,
You were getting kinda drunk last night. I figured you'd have a hangover when you woke up. Take two of these with the glass of water. I love you.
-Al xxx"
I smiled at the note and without hesitation I took the pills and all of the water.
"Good morning princess." Alex heard me take the painkillers and water she'd kindly given to me and was now walking towards me holding one of her Led Zeppelin T-shirts. She kissed me on the head and went back to packing.
"Mmmmmmmmmm" I groaned in response and rolled over to once again face-plant my pillow.
She laughed, "Still a lightweight huh kid?"
"Not drinking for 15 months makes you lose your tolerance what can I say?" I muffle into my pillow.
She was clearly looking at my ass.
"Hmm, God Pipes, the view of your ass never gets old."
"Alex?!" I realised she was packing so could've seen my dress. I rolled back over quickly and sat up.
"What?!" She asked, concerned at my sudden outburst.
"You're packing!"
"Well observed Pipes." She sarcastically said and smiled at me.
"Have you seen my dress?! You're not supposed to!"
She just laughed.
"No Pipes I know tradition is important to you so your wish is my command, I haven't seen your dress. You can pack that yourself."
"Alex?"
"Yes Pipes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too." She replied and smiled but continued. "Now get your ass out of bed we have a plane to catch." I smirked knowing my surprise in store for her.

We ran around the apartment getting everything ready for Hawaii and our honeymoon there. While Alex was getting stuff from the bathroom I grabbed my dress from the closet and rolled it up so it wouldn't be crushed and put it in its own case. That's when I realised, Alex's dress. How exactly was she going to get it without me seeing?
"Al?" I call at her.
"What?"
"How exactly do you plan on getting your dress without me seeing it?"
"I got it while you were asleep. I woke up at 9AM. It's now 11:30AM Pipes."
"Well where is it?"
"Already in one of my cases"
"Which one?"
"Nice try babe"
I loved our banter.

We were finally all ready to go. We left the apartment after doing our final checks, making sure we had our passports, luggage etc. Since it was our wedding vacation, I didn't want Alex to drive so I called a cab to take us to the airport. I was doing my absolute best to hide the excitement I was feeling at how Alex would react when she saw the jet I had bought for her.

We arrived at the airport. All of our wedding guests were here. They literally took up the whole plane, bar a few seats. They were waiting for us at the Hawaiian Airlines check in desk. We went to the front of the queue since most of the flight were our guests anyway so wouldn't mind and they knew we were asking the price for them all. We asked how much it would be for them all and paid it.
"Wait." Alex said confused. "We've literally bought all of our guests but us. What's going on Pipes?"
I just smiled, took her hand and let her stay confused as I took her through security.
"See you all in Hawaii!" I shouted excitedly back at the others. Once we were through I asked a few airport workers to carry our luggage for us and put my hands over her eyes.
"Woah babe what are you doing? I need to see to walk." Alex protested.
"Do you trust me?" I asked.
"Of course I do." She replied.
Keeping my hands over her eyes I walked her to the gates and got into the elevator, the airport workers close behind us with our luggage. We got to the gates on the ground floor level. The private ones.
"Alright babe, I might've sorta got you a wedding gift and it's waiting for you right here." I confessed still with my hands over her eyes.
"In the airport?" She asked still very confused.
"Yes, in the airport."
I walked her out onto the turf and took my hands away.
"Surprise!"
I was beaming at her. She was in awe.
"You bought me a fucking private jet?! Oh my god babe!!" She jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly then plastering my face with kisses.
"Do you like it?"
"YES I FUCKING LIKE IT! I can't believe you bought me a jet! We can go anywhere now! For free! I know my previous career allowed this but it was always Kubra's jet. I'm really going to enjoy this business that you've set up Pipes! It clearly pays well." She was laughing and smiling so hard now she looked like she could cry. I was happy it was finally me treating her now. Our relationship 10 years ago consisted of Alex whisking me away anywhere in the world and buying me presents but now I was treating her to things.
"Well, it's taking us to Hawaii now so your chariot awaits my love." I say in a servant like voice as I bow to allow her to board the jet.

We both got in and the airport workers had loaded our cases in the huge overhead lockers. Inside the jet were rows of white leather seats surrounded by brown stitching. They were in groups of 4, 2 facing forwards and 2 facing backwards with a coffee table between each group. The seats also swivelled and folded out to make double beds. There was also a white fluffy carpet and large, oval shaped windows.

I still felt hungover so I flopped down on one of the seats and let Alex explore her new plane. I was gazing out of the window beside my seat waiting for takeoff when I suddenly felt a weight on me. It was Alex. She had sat on my lap facing me with a sexy look on her face.
"Now. How can I ever thank my amazing fiancé for this?" She asked smiling leaning in for a kiss and cupping my face in her palms.
I kissed her, the kiss was short because she was waiting for my answer. I leaned back in my seat and smiled back at her.
"You only have to do one thing."
"Name it." She said kissing my neck. I had to try really hard to stay focused.
"Say 'I do' at the alter and be mine forever."
She stopped kissing my neck, still holding my face in her hands and gazed deeply into my eyes with those mystically beautiful emerald eyes of hers.
"That is something you don't even need to ask me. I was saying 'I do' to you from that night at the bar." She kissed me again, this time deeply. She wanted sex. Her hand was sliding down my body and went past the button to turn the chairs into double beds, she unintentionally hit it and the two chairs folded into a double bed. Good thing I had it swivelled away from the coffee table.
I fell back with a slight squeal. Alex laughed at me, breaking the kiss and simply said;
"Ever had sex on a private jet just the two of us?" And kissed me deeply again.