Good morning inmates

(Alex's POV)

I woke up from a lovely dream of mine and Piper's wedding coming up. I had the biggest smile on my face until I rubbed my eyes and reality hit. I was stuck in a concrete cell block with enemy number one. I swear if Larry had been here too I would be beating on the door screaming for them to let me out.
Stella hadn't said one word to me since our last little discussion about my Pipes, thank god.

The door opened and they let us go for breakfast. I walked into the cafeteria, or at least the room they used in Max for inmates to eat. I found the table where the family sat and made a beeline for my favourite blonde. Stella was in tow much to my disgust but I guess there's only one way in and one way out of the cafeteria. I sneaked up behind Piper and put my hands over her eyes; "Guess who?" I said in a seductive voice while glancing over at Stella making sure she knew I was serious about what I'd said last night. Claiming what was mine.
"Hmmm is it my super sexy fiancé?" She asked in the same sexy voice I had put on for her.
"Well isn't someone good at this game? Hey Pipes." I said while kissing her and putting my hands on her cheeks. Before I closed my eyes for the kiss I glanced at Stella again making sure Piper had hers closed. She was looking at me with major jealousy and I just smirked.
"What are you smiling at?" Piper mumbles from underneath my lips.
"Oh nothing schnookums I just had a little conversation with Miss Carlin and had a dream about us getting married."
"Oh my god Alex-" I cut her off. "Pipes if you're going to yell at me for I'll just say talking to Stella then save it. She is not touching you again under my watch. Especially not now we're engaged. You're mine."
"Alex I was only going to say I had the same dream. We had just gotten married and we were back at your apartment doing things newly married couples do." She winked at me.
Carlin hadn't moved to go get her breakfast, instead she stayed and listened to our conversation to see if Piper really wanted me I guess. Sick fuck.
Giving her a lingering glare and finishing my kiss with Pipes I left to go get my breakfast after saying morning to Nicky, Red and the rest.