A day at the beach

(Piper's POV)

I was looking out at the incredible, tropical view from our suite's balcony when I felt my beautiful wife's arms wrap around me and her warm, red lipstick covered lips press against my neck. I closed my eyes and smiled. She reached into my shorts.
"Nuh uh. I'm starving and want breakfast."
"I know what I want for breakfast. We can order room service again." She whispered into my ear.
"Hmmm, come on." I took her hand out of my shorts and led her to the door.
"Uugh fine Pipes but you owe me." She said as she raised an eyebrow. I winked at her in response, giving my answer.
We got the elevator and went to the hotel's restaurant hand in hand, the other one that we hadn't gone to the night before our wedding. We were greeted by a room full of applause and congratulations. We just smiled and the maitre d took us to our table for two. Before we got there, Nicky noticed the red lipstick mark Alex had left on my neck 5 minutes ago, "Wow Vause that's becoming your trademark." She chuckled at Alex who just smiled and raised a knowing eyebrow at her.
Polly was at a table with Cal and Neri. Larry was nowhere to be seen. Maybe we had missed him when we took a detour to the shower.
Breakfast was a buffet and I was very thankful for that. Alex couldn't keep her hands off of me and vice versa, it made me hungry since I was burning so many calories.
I went to go get food while Alex lingered at our table looking at her phone again. Seriously, what was she up to?

(Alex's POV)

Piper went to go get food and before I could follow her, Lorenzo had sent me a text detailing how much I owed him for the house. I looked down at my screen.
"$500,000-Lorenzo"
Considering the size of the house I had him build for Piper and I, I thought it was pretty reasonable. Again, I was interrupted on my way to get food. Was everyone but Piper, no, counting this morning on the balcony, including Piper, against me doing what I wanted when I wanted? Nicky had come down to mine and Piper's table and sat in Piper's chair opposite me.
"So Alex. Going by Piper's neck you two had one hell of a wedding night then?" She asked me with a curious grin and a wink.
"It was definitely an eventful one." I tell her.
"Oh? Do tell." She prompts me.
"Well I'm not telling you the dirty details Nichols that is between Pipes and myself." I tell a now disappointed Nicky. Nicky was my friend but she could be a real perv at times. I continued though.
"Well, ha, where do I begin? Piper and I got back to our suite at 12:20AM. Yep, you heard me, 12:20-" Nicky cut me off.
"I'm sure you were happy to be back in that suite considering your pining for Piper the night before."
"Correct. Anyway. The hotel had provided us with a bottle of champagne, two glasses, chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals everywhere. We started to do what newly married couples do and I'm pretty sure you can guess because you're you. We ran out of champagne so I ordered another one, there was a knock on the door so I answered it thinking it was room service. Turns out, we got interrupted by Piper's ex fiancé who admitted to me, thinking I was her, that he still had feelings for her. My wife. He didn't know it was me who answered the door and he fucking kissed me. So I killed him after Piper turned him down in a brilliant way and dragged him down to his now ex girlfriend."
"Jesus Vause."
"Oh I'm not done. We got back to doing what we were doing and the fuckwad interrupted us again and saw me and Piper, well, you know. This is the best part. He fucking climbed up to the balcony for us to hear him out. He said his peace then finally left us alone, telling us he was leaving for California this morning. Piper made sure every way into our suite was blocked after that and we could finally enjoy our night together."
Nicky just stared at me. "I have no words for that. How, how did he even get up to your balcony?"
"Your guess is as good as mine Nichols. I'll tell you one thing though. I have married one hell of a sexy teaser."
Nicky smirked, "How so?"
"I told Piper if we got interrupted for a third time I wouldn't be responsible for my actions then she decided it'd be fun to knock on the bed frame, tricking me into thinking there was someone at the door. Before I could get up she grabbed me and said "Oops, only me." We finally got to do what I wanted. Piper then got out of bed and grabbed the bowl of strawberries. She picked one out and ate it in front of me in the sexiest way you can imagine. She then, took them to the couches in our room, lay down on the one with its back to the bed with the intent on teasing me. I couldn't see her past the back of the couch and she knew it. She held another strawberry up for me to see and ate it. I'll let you into a secret Nicky, when I want to be, I am very good at staying quiet so I slid out of bed and crawled to the mini bar and hid behind it. Piper was now in full view and had no idea where I was. You can guess what I was doing and dot dot dot." I smirked at her.
"Oh come on Vause it was getting good!"
"Tough shit Nichols! What happens between me and my wife stays between me and my wife, especially on our wedding night."
"So that's what you did last night? I knew you were hiding where you could see me." Piper was back and had her hand resting on the back of my chair, holding her plate of breakfast in the other. She'd obviously been standing there for a while and Nicky didn't tell me.
"Ooh hello schnookums, how long have you been standing there?" I ask her.
"Long enough." She smiled and bent down to kiss me.
"Nichols, remove yourself, I believe that seat is currently in use by my wife and I don't recall marrying you yesterday." I tell Nichols when I had finished my kiss with Piper as she got out of Piper's chair. Piper took her place and Nichols left with "Congrats you two."
"What is it about us and crazy exes?" Piper asked me, thinking about Stella, then Sylvia and now Larry.
I laughed, "I know right?"