Everything is perfect. Then there's Larry

(Piper's POV)

What a perfect night. I was now married to the love of my life and my new name was Mrs Piper Vause. I loved it. It had a ring to it. Ha, literally. The guests slowly and surely left the wedding party to go to bed. Our reception party had lasted well into the night. Alex and I had gotten married at 12PM and it was now 12AM. What a night. It was 12:15AM and all of our guests had finally left to go back to their rooms. Alex ducked down and lifted me, bridal style to carry me to our suite. We would finally be reunited at night in that suite.
"Ah!" I let out a slight squeal at Alex suddenly lifting me.
"Now Mrs Vause, shall we celebrate some more?" She asked me with a twinkle in her eye.
"Yes Mrs Vause. We shall." I smile at her and she kisses me, carrying me to our suite.
We got to the honeymoon suite, our suite and Alex carried me over the threshold. Traditionally. She knew I wanted that. How sweet of her. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel had sprinkled red rose petals  everywhere and supplied us with a bottle of champagne in a bucket filled with ice cubes with two glasses with chocolate covered strawberries. Just like when Alex and I officially got engaged when Alex went to all of that effort.
Alex put me down and took her glasses off. We immediately got to work on the zippers of our dresses. Alex had taken mine off completely in a matter of seconds and I had just about taken hers off when she lifted me again and threw me onto the bed. Thinking back to the last time when the champagne started to get warm, she sauntered over to the bottle, in her underwear, opened it and began pouring it into the glasses. Once filled she brought both glasses over and gave mine to me, she lay seductively beside me on the bed, we clinked glasses, linked arms and downed the champagne. Once the champagne had finished, she took my glass from me to put them both back on the table. She grabbed an ice cube from the bucket and came back over to me with a smutty look in her eye. I climbed up the bed and away from her with a smirk on my face, also in my underwear. I had changed into the underwear set of mine this morning, before the wedding, that was Alex's favourite and that she told Nicky and I back in prison that she frequently dreamed of me in. She raised an eyebrow at me that said 'don't even think about it, I will catch you'. At that she threw herself onto the bed and crawled on top of me. She didn't start right away though. Instead she reached across me and called room service.
"Hi, this is the newly married Alex Vause calling from the honeymoon suite. We're going to need more champagne. Thank you." She hung up. She smirked at me and put the ice cube between her teeth. She trailed it all over my body until it melted. She then licked the water from me. It felt so good.
There was a knock at the door. Alex glared up at the door from my body.
"Leave it babe. They'll leave it at the door and we'll get it later." I smirked at Alex and was rewarded with a smile from her then a kiss as she started to slide her right hand down my body.
There was another knock, harder this time. Alex hated being pussy blocked with me so emitted a low growl as she got off of me to answer the door.

(Alex's POV)

Uugh why do these knocks always come at the wrong time?! I growled to myself. I got off of Piper and grabbed a hotel robe.
"To be continued." I winked at Piper and left to answer the door, more than likely the room service with our new bottle of champagne.
It was Larry fucking Bloom. Because of course it was. He had his back turned and was muttering to himself. When he heard the door open, he still had his back turned but said,
"Piper! I know you're married to Alex now but I still have feelings for you!" Oh I was going to kill him. He thought I was Piper. Immediately he turned around, he had his eyes closed and kissed me for all of 3 seconds. First of all I'm a lesbian and did not want this, second of all I'm married, thirdly, he thought I was my wife and that he could get away with kissing her?! Oh hell no! I was also still very pissed he had tried to stop me marrying her earlier.
I push him off of me hard. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout and punch him right on the nose and past his jaw.
"OW! JESUS! PIPER WHA-" He bent down to recover from my punch, now sporting a bloody nose. Once he had recovered he looked up and saw a very angry me. His eyes widened.
"Shit. Alex. I-I-I can explain."
I heard Piper from behind me in our suite.
"Alex babe? Is everything ok?" She sounded concerned.
I turned around to see her walking towards me and the door, she was in her underwear, courtesy of me and hadn't bothered to put a robe on which annoyed me slightly considering who was standing at the other side of the door. I was leaning against the door frame now and immediately put an arm out and rested my hand on the other side of the door frame to stop Larry even trying to come any closer.
He spoke, "Piper! I need to tell you something!" He shouted into her.
"Jesus! I'm going to get a robe! I thought you were room service! I don't care if strangers see me in my underwear because for all they know it could be my bikini but you're my ex! You know it's my underwear!" Piper screamed and ran back into the bedroom to grab a robe from the closet. Leaving him alone with a now very dangerous me. It was bad enough he had tried to kiss her, ended up kissing me, ew, and confess his feelings to her but he had now seen her in her underwear again which only fuelled his desire for her.
I growled at him, "So that's what you were doing with Pipes at the bar?! Trying to get her back! On her wedding day TO ME!
He tried me again, "A-A-Alex I-I know you two are married now but I still have feelings for her. I'd never come between you two again but I just need Piper to know." I could feel my lip curling in anger and my eyes getting darker as my anger grew.
"Know what?" Piper had come back now wearing a robe and wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her chin on my shoulder. Her engagement and wedding rings glinting in the hallway light in Larry's direction. This calmed me a bit.
I spoke in answer to her question. Spitting my words at Larry,
"Your EX here has just confessed that he still has feelings for you, thought I was you when I answered the door, I thought he was room service with our second bottle of champagne, he FUCKING KISSED ME thinking I was YOU. Nevermind the fact he FUCKED your best friend and is currently HER boyfriend. Oh and the best part? He had his back turned so even if it was you who opened the door he didn't even have the balls to tell you to your face!"
Piper was mad too now which relieved me.
"YOU KISSED MY WIFE THINKING SHE WAS ME?! THAT'S MY TERRITORY LARRY!" I chuckled at this.
"U-Um well y-y-yes." Larry stammered.
"GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD LARRY! I HAVE JUST MARRIED ALEX. I LOVE ALEX! SEE THESE?" She asked him while yelling at him, Piper yelled when she was mad. She shoved her rings into his face. I couldn't hide my smirk. "THEY'RE MY WEDDING RINGS! TO ALEX!" She took off her wedding ring briefly to show him the engraving I had the jeweller do. "ALEX HAD THIS DONE FOR US, INSIDE THE BAND IT SAYS "A+P FOREVER & ALWAYS" NOT L+P! AS FOR YOU, WELL YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND AND TOLD ME YOU LOVED HER!" She put her wedding ring back on.
"I-I-I do."
"Funny way of showing it" I interjected.
"OOOH I CAN'T. Alex you deal with him." Piper told me and walked back into our suite. I heard her mutter, "Where's the alcohol when you need it?! Larry. Always ruining the good times, but our wedding night?! Seriously?!" I turned around laughing at her being all angry and cute. She kicked our bed, took off her robe and got back into bed turning on the TV.
"Oh no." Larry whimpered under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.
I turned back to him, anger back on my face. I grabbed his collar.
"You have your answer. Piper doesn't want you, even after your pathetic attempt to stop our wedding. Let her go." I turned around to Piper again.
"Pipes, she's your friend, should we tell her?" I called into her.
She called back. "I'd want her to tell me if you cheated on me or professed your undying love to Sylvia."
"Haha that's never happening babe!" I laughed back at her.
"W-Who's Sylvia?" He asked and I snapped my head back to him, glaring at him and growled,
"My ex girlfriend that I never loved, not that it's any of your fucking business!"
Piper called back to me,
"Sure Alex, whatever way you want to deal with this just please get him off my back. I have tried. I have failed and I give up."
I grinned evilly at Larry and grabbed him by the ear, letting go of his collar calling back to Piper, "Ok babe no problem! I won't be a second, just delivering this package back to Polly, express mail. I'll be back to continue what we started. If there's a knock at the door it'll more than likely be room service with our champagne this time!"
"Don't take too long baby!" She called back.
I grabbed my door key and shut the door behind me marching Larry down to the 5th floor. I didn't take the elevator, that would've been too quick. I wanted his pain to last so I took the stairs, dragging him by the ear.
"H-H-How did you know I was talking to Piper at the bar?" He whimpered.
"I knew you were at the bar and Cal asked me to dance with him. Piper went to the bar, I was watching her until I saw you slide closer and closer to MY WIFE. Did you really think I wouldn't keep watching?! What room?!" I growled at him.
"526" he whimpered again. I marched him to the door and hammered on it. Polly opened the door to find an angry me in nothing but a robe gripping her so called boyfriend by the ear.
"Ok what the fuck is going on?" She asked me reaching for Larry so I threw him in.
"I believe this belongs to you. Might want to leave this island on separate flights or at least get a separate room tonight." I growled.
"Why?" She asked confused.
I raised my eyebrows. "Why? Because Pipes and I ordered more champagne from room service, I opened the door expecting to be handed a new bottle when this boyfriend of your's fucking kissed me thinking I was Piper and that was after he confessed he still has feelings for her WHEN I'VE JUST MARRIED HER!"
"Oh. My. God." Polly said with hurt, shock and anger on her face, letting go of Larry.
"I'm sorry Polly but this one's not a keeper. Piper told me once that Pete was a great guy. Maybe you can patch things up with him?" I offer kindly, sympathetically smiling at her because she wasn't the one I had a problem with. 
I go into Larry's face and growl, "Stay away from Piper. She is MINE."
"Thanks Alex." Polly chimed in.
"No problem." I said as she shut the door. I smirked and made my way back up to Pipes, taking the elevator this time.
I swiped the keycard in the door and found Piper seductively lying on the bed holding the new bottle of champagne in one hand and the two glasses in the other. The TV was off. She had brought the bucket of ice onto the bed with her.
"He's dealt with and Polly may be going back to Pete. Jeez Pipes, anymore of your puppy love smitten exes I need to know about?" I ask her and take off my robe. She giggled.
"Larry and Stella are the only two apart from you that have ever wanted me back and only you will ever succeed. Now that we're married, you're stuck with me forever I'm afraid." She smiled at me.
"Oh that is not a problem, you're stuck with me too. Now where were we?" I ask winking and smirking at her as I climbed onto the bed. She poured the champagne and set her's on her nightstand and handed me mine, I did the same. She grabbed an ice cube.
"Oh I remember." She said in a sexy voice and placed the ice cube between her teeth. She did to me exactly what I had done to her before we were so rudely interrupted.
She was on top of me and damn did it feel good but I liked being in control.
"Hey Pipes, what's that?" I ask her pointing out to the balcony.
She looked in the direction I was pointing. "What's what?"
I took advantage of her being off guard, wrapped a leg around hers and flipped us.
"Oh nothing." I smirked. She knew me so well. She knew right away that I was pretending to see something of interest just so I could regain control. I was now straddling her in nothing but my black lace underwear set. She simply grinned at me and said,
"Ooooh you!" I smirked and dived straight for her face, wanting to kiss her deeply. Just as I was about to touch her lips, she turned and grabbed her glass of champagne so my lips hit her neck, she dipped two fingers in it and flicked it in my face.
"And that, my dear, is what you get for that." She smirked at me.
I had my mouth open forming a smile, my bottom lip curled in on itself like the time Piper surprised me in my cube back in prison when she showed me the panties she had stolen that were meant to be a gift for me. I had my eyes closed, considering my wife had just splashed champagne in my face. I slowly opened my eyes to look at her beautiful laughing face. Both of her hands were rubbing my thighs since I was straddling her as she laughed.
I gave her a happy, shocked and surprised 'Oh you just went there' face.
I yanked off her panties and went down on her, slow and soft so she knew I loved her while punishing her for what she had just done to me.
"Allex!"
"ALEX!"
"AAALLEEXX"
She moaned gradually getting louder. Just as she was about to peak I paused, repeating what she had just said to me.
"And this, my dear, is what you get for that!" I laughed and went back to it.
We had our balcony sliding doors open, not caring if anyone heard us. Most of the hotel were our guests anyway, we had one of the top floors and by now most people were more than likely asleep.
Piper screamed my name again.
"ALEX!"
"I know baby, I'm a pro." I smirked and looked up at her. When I looked up she was looking out to the balcony. She looked embarrassed and scared.
Concerned I stopped and looked in the same direction. Fucking Larry had actually climbed up to our balcony. How I have no idea but there he was standing there. I realised that I was in nothing but my underwear, going down on my wife, his ex and she was in nothing but her sexy red and black lace bra. I was more than angry now. I don't know what I was feeling but I was fucking angry anyway. Thank fuck that while we were having our wedding party, the maids had made the bed so the duvet was folded to the bottom of the bed and that's exactly where I was since we were in the middle of sex. I grabbed it, jumped on top of Piper and pulled it over the both of us. Larry had seen Piper naked before so she searched for her panties I had thrown somewhere on the bed, as she was searching I was giving him the coldest glare I could muster. She found them. There was a throw at the end of the bed and Piper obviously had an idea.
"Babe pass me the throw at the end of the bed." She said to me so I did, getting off of her. She wrapped it around herself and got out of bed to confront Larry standing on our balcony. I stayed in bed and put an arm behind my head, glaring at the ceiling.