Deal with her

(Alex's POV)

I had Aydin's phone in my pocket in case I needed to make that phone call I had threatened Stella with before. Obviously I couldn't actually make a phone call from it since Kubra had sent Aydin to kill me for betraying him but Stella didn't need to know that. Keeping one hand firmly gripped around her neck, I reached into my pocket with the phone with my other hand. I opened it. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I had this planned since that night in Max when she didn't show up in our cell. There are certain numbers you can dial to make a fake call. I made a lot of use of this in my drug dealing days. I had made a fake call with Aydin and Kubra's voices from when we had had meetings for the cartel. I had recorded these meetings in case I needed to use them to defend myself or in situations like this. I dialled the number and showed Stella the screen.

"Now. Remember I said I'd have my cartel buddies nail you to a wall by your hands and let you slowly die after they tore you limb from limb if you ever touched, thought of, went near or breathed the same air as Piper? Well. Now that I found you trying to rape her, it gets a whole lot worse. For you." I put it on speaker. The fake call commenced.

"Yes?" Kubra's voice.
I pretended to speak to him. "Hey Kubra. It's Alex. I need a favour?"
"What can I do for you today Alex?"
"Well you see Kubra, remember my girlfriend Piper? She asked me to marry her and now we're engaged."
"Congratulations."
"Thank you. Anyway, I've just caught a bitch who I've been having problems with for a while now trying to rape my fiancé. She just can't seem to get the message to stay away. Her name is Stella Carlin and she looks like Justin Bieber."
"You want us to nail her to a wall with rusty nails?" Aydin's voice. Here he was talking about another drug dealer who had ratted Kubra out to a friend. I got lucky I guess that all I got was Aydin trying to choke me with his belt.
"Hey Aydin. You know the drill. That would be lovely." I say.
"Yeah no problem we'll deal with her."
"Thanks boys. I owe you one." I say and hung up. It was so worth it. Stella had nothing but fear and panic in her eyes.
"I told you. No, I warned you I would call my buddies and ask them to pull in a favour if you didn't leave Piper and my engagement to her alone." I smile at her threateningly. I dropped her. Her body now limp on the ground as she glared up at me gasping for air. During one of her gasps I hid the phone behind a tile so if she ratted me out I wouldn't have it on me. I crouched down to her level so my face was inches from hers.
"I'm leaving now. I'm going to see if MY fiancé is okay and that you didn't hurt her. Honestly Carlin I'm getting tired of emphasising the word "My" around you. Say hello to Kubra and Aydin for me will you?" I smirk, stand up and walk out of the bathroom in search for Piper and Nicky. Just as I leave, three officers came and took Stella to psych.