Reunited and it doesn't feel good

(Piper's POV)

There she was. Stella fucking Carlin. Watching me. She had a new found fear of Alex in her eyes. 'Oh babe what did you do to her last night?' I thought to myself, not that I cared too much. She waited for Alex to finish kissing me and she sauntered over to me making sure Alex wasn't looking.
I immediately got scared for multiple reasons. The first being that if Alex turned around and saw her coming closer she would probably react. I mean those two did not get along at all. It was my fault but I understand Alex's point of view. She hated her guts and honestly, so did I. She was the biggest mistake I had ever made especially now I know Alex is and always has been the love of my life. I love no one else in the world as much as I love Alex. The other was in case she tried to kill me for framing her sending her here. In my defence though she did steal the money I was collecting from the panty business for Alex's and my future together.
"Why hello Chapman" she sniggered.
"What do you want Stella?" I retorted in a voice I hoped told her to go away but she didn't.
"What are you, Vause and the others doing here? Did you miss me?" She winked. Ugh no.
"No Stella I did not. If Alex hasn't told you already I asked her to marry me. I am far from interested in you. She is the love of my life who also by the way doesn't steal my money." I snap at her. My patience running dry.
"Come on Chapman. We were so good together."
"Stella. You. Were. Nothing. To. Me. All. You. Ever. Were. Was. A. Mistake. I. Love. Alex. Vause. I. Always. Will." I spit at her through gritted teeth. I'll give her something though, she was persistent.
"Chapman I'll get you back don't worry I can handle Vause." She winked.
"Oh trust me you can't handle me." That deep and sexy voice I knew so well and loved so much was back and oh so threatening this time. Alex had returned with her breakfast and looked like she wanted to murder Stella. She'd murdered before but only out of self defence but this time it was in defence of me, our relationship and engagement. Stella went white. What had Alex said to her?
"Carlin?" Alex started. "Do you remember what I said to you in our cell?" A spring of jealousy worked up inside me knowing Stella was sharing a cell with my Alex.
"Y-Yes V-Vause I do." She turned on her heels and tried to sneak a wink at me but Alex saw.
"Leave Carlin. Now." Alex growled and sat down next to me. Stella lingered for a bit and turned her head. I had stood up and immediately after me so did Alex. Alex wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me behind her and gave Stella her classic raise of the glasses and eyebrows look that meant she meant business.
Stella ran out and Alex spun me around and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you Pipes. So much" she said in my ear.
I replied "I love you too Al. I didn't rise to her by the way. I told her I asked you to marry me and that we are getting married but she wouldn't give up then you appeared and rescued me."
"I know Pipes I heard you" she kissed me and continued. "Like all those years ago when you rescued me from Jessica Wedge."
At this point the guards finally clued into their jobs. "INMATES NO TOUCHING" so Alex and I had to part.