Well, well, well.

(Piper's POV)

"In here." Felix answered Alex.
Alex walked forward to go into the room but I stopped her with my good arm.
"What's wrong Pipes?" She asked, concerned, "If you don't want to do this I would be more than happy with that because you know I don't want you anywhere near her again. You can go back to the jet right now if that's what you want."
I smile at how sweet her concern for me was.
"Al, I'm fine." I start to softly giggle and she smiles at this. "I was just thinking how Nicky was right at what she said about us at our wedding. We do practically breathe in sync. First, we both have crazy exes and now we've both had out of action arms."
Alex chuckles and holds my face in her hands, slowly kissing me, slipping her tongue in. Danielle knew we were here since she had heard Alex call for Felix. Alex was prolonging this kiss for multiple reasons if I knew my wife. First, she loved me, second, she knew Danielle knew we were here, third, she also knew that if she kept Danielle waiting, the easier it'd be to crack her (a trick she learned in her drug dealing days) and fourth, she thought she had lost me.
Her kiss was making me weak at the knees, they usually did anyway but Alex only kissed me like this when she felt threatened, as in, Stella threatened. I couldn't fathom why, this girl had tried to kill me twice now and she wasn't my type. My tall, sexy, dark haired Vause was enough for me and then some thank you.
She broke the kiss and opened the door to exact her revenge on Danielle. I stood there, rooted to the spot, in awe, with a smile growing on my face. That kiss was, something.
Alex turned around and saw me. She smirked and said, "There's a kiss that'll last you a few hours." She chuckled gleefully to herself as she grabbed me, currently in a daze, by the hand and sat me on a chair in the corner of the room, beside the door and behind her. She did this on purpose. I was in a shadow with only my legs showing due to the way the lights were wired in here. She had cockily and confidentially strutted into the room with me in tow, clicking her heels, telling Danielle that we had won, that she, had won. Her tone changed completely when she started speaking to Danielle, from caring, sexy and loving to threatening and venomous. It was obvious she was angry as hell with this girl. I've been on the receiving end of Alex's anger before when we got into stupid fights but never anger like this. The anger she had with me was frustration, this anger was dangerous.
"Well, well, well. Danielle Johnson, the new me, the attempted killer of my wife and the so called new recruit. So, you're the new me? Really? You must've worked very fucking hard to be the new me. Kubra himself once told me he'd never find anyone as good as me so come on, tell me your secrets and I don't just mean with the cartel." She growls and flashes Danielle's gun at her which was currently sitting in her jeans above her tummy.
Danielle twitches and begins to speak but changes her sentence. "I was his-, I've been monitoring and watching you, I learned your tricks."
I was a Smith grad, I had heard that. She was his what? Why did she change the sentence? Oh my god. It hit me.
"I've been in prison and you've only just appeared on the radar. Bullshit." Alex spits at her.
I know our deal was that I didn't speak and Alex did all the talking, but technically, our deal was that Danielle and I wouldn't talk. Who said anything about Alex and I not talking?
"She was sleeping with him." I interject. Alex looked round to me, narrowing her eyes at me, thinking back to when she said the deal was Danielle wasn't to speak to me and she gave me an 'I'll talk to you later about this' look then her face softened to the realisation that I had just unmasked Danielle's affair with Kubra. Alex smiled at me and changed her look to 'well done'.
Danielle's eyes nervously dart over to me. She also gave me a look that said 'I should've killed you when I had the chance.' I narrowed my eyes at her.
She spoke, goading Alex.
"Wow Vause, your hot blonde girlfriend, oh I'm sorry, wife, is a smart one. Good thing she survived that shot, if she's as good in bed as good as she is with her brain I might try her out myself. Would you mind?"
Alex must've known that my wannabe killer had a weird crush on me and that's why she had kissed me like that. I smiled to myself and bit my lip at the thought of that kiss. Snapping myself out of it I say loudly,
"Excuse me?!" Danielle, like me, was bi. I crossed a leg over the other.
Alex turned calm.
"Felix." She says. This was her scary calm.
Felix was holding a baseball bat and gave Danielle a hit on the head just light enough so it'd hurt like hell but one where she would stay conscious and feel every last drop of pain in her head. Alex was enjoying this and honestly? So was I, I mean, the girl tried to kill me twice. Nothing she wouldn't have done to either of us if the tables were turned.
She was clearly in pain but we didn't care.
Her remark about me was not left unpunished by Alex.
Alex slowly walked closer to Danielle and evilly smirked, laughing through her nose. She kicked the chair back so Danielle's back was on the floor so she was now towering over her.
I speak up.
"Alex, I'm sorry I can't hold this in after that."
Alex looks at me and simply says, "Sure Pipes, no problem, go for it."
"Thanks baby." I smile at her and receive a wink in return. I inhale and look directly at Danielle.
"You told Kubra to fucking shoot me! I'm married to the sexiest and best girl there is. Why the FUCK would I sleep with you? Besides, you barely scrape a 2/10, in my eyes. Before I was married, I only slept with people who were AT LEAST a 7, Alex here is a 10. Well one good thing out of you and your now dead boyfriend trying to kill me, we now know he had seriously bad taste in women." I finish.
Alex smirked approvingly and walked towards me, leaving Danielle tied to a chair with her back on the floor. When she got to me, she bent down, cupped my chin in her hand, gently raised it and kissed me. I really wanted round two of that kiss we had before, regardless of the company, and tried to slip my tongue in. She smirked into the kiss and whispered, "Later." I guess there was business to be dealt with and Alex hated loose ends.
She sauntered back over to Danielle while saying,
"Thank you baby and well done for figuring that out." She looks over her shoulder and winks at me.
Alex perched on the edge of the table that divided her chair from Danielle's. It was really like a police interview room. Alex never sat on her chair, this was the first time she had sat down, or at least, perched. She laughed down at Danielle,
"You pathetic little bitch. Usually I get very aggressive when people come on to Piper. I mean how many times does a girl have to defend her relationship with the girl she loves?! Jesus! Lucky for you, you're already tied to a chair, at my feet, looking up at me and getting no where near Piper as long as I'm breathing to protect her. Oh, and aren't you forgetting that you're the reason she nearly died, twice, almost taking her away from me? What a stupid move. You see, I nearly killed Kubra when he shot her."
Her eyes widened.
"Ooh yes that's right." Alex laughs and continues, "The only reason his blood isn't on my hands is because my beautiful wife over there and my friend, who did shoot him, told me that she, Piper, couldn't live without me and vice versa as you know. You on the other hand, your blood I don't want on my hands. You're not worth it. Felix here won't mind killing you though."
At that I looked up at Felix who was giving her an evil, guaranteeing grin.
Alex continued,
"You actually thought that you were good enough in the cartel? Wake up honey! You were Kubra's piece on the side!"
Danielle and Alex were now at war.
"Kubra and I were in love! You took him away from me!" Danielle shouts up at Alex.
Alex retaliates,
"Aw, cute." She crouched down to Danielle's level, went into her face and continued, now yelling in rage.
"YOU TRIED TO TAKE PIPER FROM ME! HOW DOES IT FEEL?! LOSING, OR LUCKILY IN MY CASE, ALMOST, THE ONE YOU LOVE?!"
At this Danielle spat in her face. I stood up quickly and Alex, hearing me, put out a hand to stop me and gestured for me to sit back down. It was a good thing Alex wasn't wearing her glasses, when she wanted to be intimidating, she always took them off. Felix hands her a tissue and she wipes her face with it in disgust. She pulls the chair back up and Danielle laughs, knowing she was getting to my wife.
What happened next caught me off guard and I couldn't hold back my laughter.
SMACK
Alex had slapped her incredibly hard across the face so there was a red hand mark on her cheek. Her face stayed facing the direction Alex's hand had forced it in.
I suddenly remembered when I told Alex the truth about how she got back to prison, that slap hurt a lot actually and I knew she didn't hit me hard, as angry as she was with me back then, it was nothing compared to now.
Alex continued her questioning,
"So come on bitch. You must've been at least somewhat good, Kubra had a business to run, he wouldn't put someone as stupid as you in my old position surely?"
Danielle squeaked,
"I was his second in command."
At this, Alex couldn't hold back her laughter, she was now laughing hysterically.
"What the fuck is so funny about that?!" Danielle hisses at Alex.
"Well, before Kubra shot Piper he felt her up, much to my anger, and told her if she hadn't met me first, she'd be his second in command and she knows as well as I do, you can't say no to Kubra until you lose your fear for him. Oh and that's right, I heard your conversation with your now dead friend Ricardo. What was it you said, "He'll kill us if he sees us together.'"
Her eyes narrowed at Alex and one twitches.
"Oooh" Alex sarcastically nods at her and continues,
"Kubra cheated on you. Ricardo was your rebound to make him jealous. Oh, this just keeps getting better and better." Alex laughs at her, evilly and angrily.
"Your little plan to kill the love of my life to get back at me for him was to win him back." I could now see the anger and hatred in Alex's eyes.
She kicked the chair over again, hard, causing Danielle to hit her head on the concrete ground.
"Aah." She winced in pain.
Alex now yelled at her again, absolutely furious,
"YOU COULD'VE JUST GIVEN KUBRA MY FUCKING CONTACT DETAILS AND HAVE HIM THREATEN ME IN HIS OWN WAY BUT INSTEAD YOU PLANT THE SEED IN HIS HEAD TO ATTEMPT TO MURDER THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?! WHY?!"
Danielle yells back,
"BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS OF YOU!"
Alex was still angry but taken aback by this and stopped yelling for a while.
"What?!" She asked confused and angry.
"Kubra always spoke so highly of you and it really disappointed him when you betrayed him. I guess you've figured out that I'm bi. She's hot."
She nodded over towards me and Alex's eyes grew darker and colder at this.
YOU ALWAYS LAND ON YOUR FEET VAUSE! IT WAS TIME FOR YOU TO FALL!" Danielle answered, finishing her sentence yelling at Alex.
"Yeah, because it's what I do. It's what I'm good at!" Alex lowered her tone to her threatening one. "Although." She starts again.
"That still doesn't explain what I asked. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TRY TO KILL PIPER?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?!"
Danielle yelled back,
"BECAUSE TAKING HER AWAY FROM YOU WOULD'VE MADE IT SO MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING. KILLING YOU WOULD'VE BEEN TOO EASY AND YOUR HOT BLONDE OVER THERE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU, SHE SAVED KUBRA.
AND WHAT DID SHE DO TO ME? SHE LOVES YOU! THAT'S WHAT SHE DID TO ME! EVERYONE LOVES ALEX VAUSE AND I'M SICK OF IT! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEW YOU BUT ALL I GOT AS THANKS WAS 'I WONDER HOW ALEX IS DOING IN PRISON?'
WHEN YOU BETRAYED HIM IT WAS MY ONE CHANCE TO MAKE THEM FORGET YOU AND PROVE I'M WORTHY OF BEING IN THE CARTEL, UNLIKE YOU! I HAD WON!"
At that, she swiftly rips her cable tie off with Alex's stiletto heel and darts over to me, wrapping her hands around my neck in a chokehold while crashing her lips into mine, sitting on my lap. My vision was starting to go blurry and black as I was slowly losing oxygen. All I could think to myself was 'Third time's a charm right?' She knew I only had one functioning arm so couldn't defend myself but she had forgotten the minor detail that my now very dangerous wife and Felix were also in the room.
Like she had done for me with Stella, Alex threw her from me and pinned her to the wall, slamming her face and body against the concrete while lowly growling,
"Get your fucking disgusting, murderous hands and lips off of my wife bitch!"
I was yet again, gasping for air.
She dropped her and threw her to the ground so that her face was looking at the floor. Alex then stood on her back and applied pressure with her stiletto heel. Ow.
She sarcastically asks Danielle,
"Do you want to reconsider who has won?"
Silence.
She tries again, getting louder and angrier this time,
"Who has won?! You're not getting out of here alive Danielle, you have tried to kill my wife three times now and that is a line you can't come back from. WHO HAS WON?!"
Danielle yelled back,
"YOU! YOU ALWAYS WIN!"
Alex grabs her by her hair, pulls her up and throws her to Felix to kill.
"Don't make it too messy." She commands him.
"I won't, all I'm doing is giving her a water bottle."
"What the fuck?" Alex asked him confused.
"Alex, we're in the Sahara, she can wonder the dunes with one bottle of water until she has none left. We won't have killed her then because if she drinks it too quickly, she'll have committed suicide anyway."
Alex was smirking and giving him an approving look.
"Great thinking Felix." She tells him.
"Oh and Danielle? One more thing." I say, having regained my breathing abilities. Alex looks at me as if to say 'Pipes, what part of please don't let her have the chance to speak to you didn't you understand?' but I continued. Danielle glared round at me as I said, "Vause is boss. I married one, I should know."
Alex laughed, smirked and nodded at the door and Felix takes her away while she screams,
"NO, NO, NOOOOO, FUCK YOU ALEX VAUSE! FUCK YOU!"

Alex then ran over to me, crouching and reaching a concerned hand up to my face.
"Piper baby are you ok?!"
"I'm fine just slightly breathless." I choked.
She helped me out of the chair.
"She's a really bad kisser." I joked while being serious and Alex laughed joking back at me,
"She better be." She smiled and caressed my face and I leaned into her hand.
I continued the joke,
"I didn't exactly want to feel anyone else's lips but your's."
She smiled and kissed me hard at this. When she broke it I still had my eyes closed and hummed in delight. Alex chuckled and said,
"So Vause is boss?"
I laughed and said, "I was right and I meant it. I mean for starters, the way you kiss, God Alex."
She smirked, chuckled and leaned in for another one while saying,
"Only you has ever got to feel the full power of the Vause kiss." She winked at me.
I got serious though so I leaned away and Alex lowered her eyebrows, confused as to why I had praised her then suddenly rejected her continued advances.
"Alex, I thought you couldn't kill?" I ask.
She replies,
"I can't, I can only threaten. I'm especially good at it when I'm this angry at someone. Pipes, she was the one who told Kubra to kill you. Notice how we are now leaving and Felix is dealing with her. I wanted to let her know I was far from happy before she was out of our lives. Aydin was a friend and I'm not a killer. Somehow I don't think I'll be losing sleep over her. Come on."
Alex takes my hand and walks me back out to our jet where Jason is waiting, Felix, now having dealt with Danielle boards the jet and we fly back to New York.