Hawaii. Last day being an unmarried Vause

(Alex's POV)

After an eventful, private, plane journey with Piper, we landed in Hawaii. We walked to the arrivals lounge to meet our wedding party, family and friends. Piper asked me to invite my Dad but I didn't want anything to do with the deadbeat 'rockstar' that left my mom and me. Our relationship may have been rocky but Piper was my only true happiness and person I always wanted to be around.

"Hey it's the Vauses to be!" Nicky shouted towards us. "Where the hell did you two go and how the hell have you magically appeared in Hawaii?" She asked confused. I grinned. "Well, my absolutely amazing fiancé bought me a private jet so we flew in style." I said and winked at Piper.
"Ha, is that why your lipstick is on her neck Vause? Because you travelled in style?" Piper went pink. I just laughed and said "I had to thank her in some way now didn't I? It would've just been rude otherwise." Nicky gave me an approving look.

Because our group was so big we had to hire a coach to take us to the 5 star hotel "Hotel Halekulani". This was where Piper and I stayed back when we were in Hawaii together on one of my business trips.
We arrived at the hotel, we had intentionally chosen one of its quieter arrival days due to the fact there were so many of us. Again, our guests let us go first to reception and we were given the honeymoon suite.
Everyone had now got their room and Piper's parents stopped us. "Girls, before you go, we wanted this trip to be magical for you both so we've asked the hotel to arrange everything for you and to consult you on anything you may be required for such as colour palettes and cake tasting. Other than that everything else is sorted." Piper's mom said.
"Mom, Dad, thank you! That was really nice of you and very helpful. Right Alex?" Piper said thankfully.
"Yes, Mr and Mrs Chapman that means so much thank you!" I say in unison with Piper.
"Oh Alex, please call us Bill and Carol, you're family now." Piper's Dad said. This made me grin. I was so happy. I was engaged to marry Piper, the love of my life, her family had accepted me and our wedding was tomorrow. Someone pinch me.
Grinning I said "I will, thank you."
We let them go to their room and went back to reception. I spoke. I wanted this to be as easy and as magical for Piper as I could make it.
"Hi, I'm Alex Vause, the bride to be and this is my fiancé Piper Chapman. We are due to be married here on the private beach tomorrow afternoon. We would just like to clarify, we would like our wedding cake to be red velvet with vanilla frosting and 4 tiers. Make it as elegant yet as extravagant as possible. For the colour palette, red and white. I'm told everything else has been arranged by my fiancé's parents?" I tell one of the receptionists.
"It has Miss Vause, that should be no problem at all and congratulations." I and Piper both smiled and said our thanks and went straight to our suite to unpack. We had decided on red and white for our wedding a long time ago. Red for our love and passion and white for tradition and the old rhyme, "if you marry in white, you know you've chosen right."

Once unpacked, Piper said "I'm going to the beach. I need some sun" grabbed her sexy red bikini and went into the bathroom. She came out wearing it with a see through beach dress on top to 'cover' it since it was hotel policy that you had to have something over swimwear. I scanned her body up and down lustfully.
"You know, if you want this moment to last longer you could always take a picture of me." Piper giggled. I lived for that giggle and that smile.
"Well if you insist." I smirked and pulled out my cell phone. Piper was already sexily leaning on the door frame of the bathroom so I didn't need to ask her to pose. I took the picture of her. "Hmmm yes that's definitely going as a screensaver." I laughed but I was serious. I liked the one of us kissing as my phone's lock screen so I emailed it to myself to have as my laptop background.
"Alex! I wasn't serious!" Piper protested through her giggles.
"Well, tough because that picture is too sexy to pass up." I laughed through my nose and grabbed my black bikini and walked to the bathroom. As I walked past Piper I whispered "Wait for me" in her ear.