Nicky is taken back to prison

(Nicky's POV)

I was in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for news on Piper. When Alex was called into see her, she had been there for hours and she still hadn't reappeared. Surely they wouldn't be fucking immediately after Piper had surgery? I dirtily thought to myself. I decided the new and traumatised Vauses would spend the night in hospital together so I got up from my chair and said goodbye to Piper's best friend and family and it was good to meet them. That was an ordeal and a half anyway, I'd killed a bunch of scary ass dudes and was now wanted because I hadn't returned from furlough. Perfect. Just as I was about to go to the door and call a cab to take me back to Litchfield to re-surrender, a guy came in from a robbery, handcuffed with officers. One of them had obviously seen my wanted poster because he grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall so that my face was squished into it as he put handcuffs on me.
"You're Nichole Nichols! You're under arrest for failing to return from furlough!" He yelled at me. I thought I'd call Alex my best friend since I didn't want to reveal her identity unless I was forced to.
"Jesus! Relax man! I was kidnapped and my best friend's wife just got shot! I got furlough for their recent wedding and was literally about to go back to Litchfield and re-surrender myself!"
"Oh. I'm sorry, you're still going back inside though. I'll give you a ride." He said as he led me to his police car and opened the back door so I could climb in."
He radioed his partner to tell him about me and that he was going to the station.
"Wait, I thought I was going back to prison?" I ask him.
"Oh you are just as soon as I find out about this shooting and kidnapping you were involved in."
He drives away from the hospital and pulls up at the police station 20 minutes later.
We go to an interview room, he sits me on a chair and sits in the other opposite me with a table dividing us.
"So, Miss Nichols, tell me about this shooting."
I didn't want to give too much away other than that I saved my friends' lives and shot and killed a couple of dudes.
"Uh, well I was kidnapped along with my best friend's wife's best friend and brother. My best friend used to work for him, he wasn't a good man, she and her wife did their time, they've recently got engaged, out and married. They were on their honeymoon and he summoned them both or the 3 of us were going to be murdered. He shot my best friend's wife, who is also my friend, I knew I still had time left and they had just gotten out and married so I killed him and his henchmen. Nothing to do with them, my best friend was sitting crying hard on the floor with her new, shot wife losing blood fast. It was all me. It was self defence. We escaped and took her to the hospital immediately, she got surgery, survived and now here we are." I finish.
"What are the names of the people involved?" He asks.
"I would really rather not say. They've just got out of this system and gotten married. I don't think it's fair to name them, besides, they did nothing wrong it was all me. In self defence though, I need to stress. Self. Defence."
He knew that Alex and Piper may need to be named but he seemed to be a compassionate guy, "Okay, I see your point that wouldn't be fair. I'll let them have their privacy and leave them out of the case."
"Thank you." I add.
"Although, Miss Nichols, you are confessing to several counts of murder but in self defence?"
"Yes. I am. And it's the truth."
"Ok. You're going back to Litchfield anyway so I don't need to arrest you again but you're looking at 2-3 years added time."
"That's fine." I say sadly.
We leave the interview room and head back to Litchfield and Lorna runs up to me, hugging me.
"Nicky! Where the hell have you been?! I've been so worried!"
I walked her to our cube and filled her in.
"Oh my God! Is Piper okay?! How much extra time did you get?! Are you ok?! Is Alex ok?! Is everyone ok?!"
"Piper lost a lot of blood but she's alive. Alex was in bits but when I left the hospital, she was called in to see Piper and looked relieved she was still alive, she was still there when I left. I got 2-3 more years since it was self defence, I'm fine, everyone's fine just shaken." I tell her.
She hugs me.