Happiness

(Alex's POV)

I knew I had that look in my eyes. We were being released together and on the 4th of July! I was already making plans for the great American pastime and how I would spend it in freedom and with the love of my life.

I threw Piper into the janitor's closet and locked the door behind me. She was smirking at me and biting her lip. "Pipes I know we're about to have sex but when you bite your lip you know I can't control myself." I warn her in a non threatening more sexy way. "So lose yourself." She replied. Oh that's it. I love, want and need her. Now.

I slowly walk over to her. Teasing us both. We hadn't had sex since we were rudely interrupted by Piscatella kidnapping us 2 months ago. Piper started to play hard to get which she knew turned me on, she was smiling at me never losing her gaze as she backed away until she realised she couldn't back away anymore as she hit the back wall. I smirked as I saw I had her cornered. As much as I wanted to touch her, I was determined to do this right. I put both hands on the wall either side of her face, trapping her between my arms. I moved closer so I was pressed against her body wrapping a leg behind hers. Keeping her exactly where I wanted her. I began sucking on her neck, slowly making my way down to her collar bone, leaving a trail of hickeys in the shape of 'AV'. She let out a soft moan and said,
"I... thought you... hated hickeys.... Al?" I smirked and said through kissing her,
"Yeah well, you seem to like them." and went back to kissing her.

I made my way back up to her face and nibbled her ear while I whispered; "I love you Pipes."
"I... love.. you... too... Al...." she breathlessly whispered back at me. While she was talking she was distracted so I slid my hands under the top of her prison uniform and pulled it off her. I then kissed her, hard. I was cupping her boobs when I felt her take my top off, breaking our kiss. I took advantage of our kiss being broken and slid down to take her pants off. As I had my two forefingers of both hands hooked on the hem of her pants and underwear I used my remaining fingers to spin her around away from the wall and onto the floor. She fell to the ground and I climbed on top of her. I kissed her again and made a trail of kisses all the way down her bare torso as she arched her back not wanting to separate our touch.

I finally pulled off her pants and underwear. I let my tongue go to work. I wondered 'Who's tongue is better?' as she let out a breathless gasp at my needy touch. I slid my two forefingers inside her and thrust them in and out. Slow at first then picked up the pace.
"Al... I'm cumming.... I'm cumming... I'm cumming" she moaned. I looked up at her and smirked. "What have I told you before babe? Show me don't tell me." I continued to work on her and took in every last piece of her pleasure.

When she had finished I began to get up. No girl before Piper had ever wanted to please me in return, they always wanted me to fuck them and leave like I was some prostitute. I mean, before Piper I didn't do relationships but then I met Piper and everything changed.
"Where do you think you're going?" She said and gripped my head with her thighs and flipped us. She was now on top of me. God I loved her.

Piper came down to my face and kissed me. Tasting herself. I let out a moan just at her kiss. She sucked on my neck and stomach. She knew these were my weak spots. I arched my back out of pure desire and pleasure for her. She slid my pants off and got to work on me. Her tongue definitely felt so good. No chance in hell was Nicky going to experience this.

When we were both finished we lay side by side in nothing but our bras panting and gasping for air. We both looked over at each other at the same time with love in our eyes and smiles. We didn't need to say it again. We knew. We linked hands and stayed like that until we got our breath back. Once we had, we got changed. It was an hour until count time and I'm pretty sure we both needed cold showers.