Is everything ready?

(Alex's POV)

I was watching Piper change into her bikini. She either wanted to go to the beach or the pool. I figured the beach since all she put in her bag was her sunglasses. Piper only ever brought tanning lotion to the pool because at the beach she could become really sun kissed since there was no fight for loungers, if you couldn't find a lounger you could just place a towel on the sand and lie on it. She could lie there for as long as she wanted. I discovered this when I took her to Bali back in my drug dealing days, I had come back from a deal to find her on the beach soaking up the sun. Our relationship had only just begun back then and I didn't know Piper could become so gorgeously brown until I witnessed it.
"Baby I've got to make a quick phone call okay?" I tell her. Seeing her packing her things for the beach made me remember my wedding gift to her, the island I had bought for her that I was taking her to tonight for our honeymoon. Vauseman Island. She may have taken my last name but I wanted to remember the Chapman to my Vause so I took our ship name and named the island after it. Piper as Mrs Vause really never got old though, I loved it.
"Yeah no problem." She answered me, breaking me from my thoughts. She walked out to the balcony and I watched her go so she wouldn't hear the conversation I was about to have. I wanted to surprise her with the island like she had surprised me with the jet. Piper thought here was our honeymoon as we had originally planned. Once she was out I made the phone call. I was the only one on the continent/mainland of America who knew about the island. Keeping myself and Piper safe from Kubra and his men. I had asked a local architect to draw up plans and build Piper and I a house on the island. It was a private island so it would just be the two of us. Alone. I smiled at that thought. The island was only a 30 minute sail away from Hawaii. Now that we had our own jet and business, we could use this house whenever we wanted. I was so happy.
When Piper left me but told me she still loved me all those years ago, I flew back to Hawaii and bought a boat. I sailed it out and discovered the island. I thought Piper would've loved it if she was there with me. I sailed the boat back to Hawaii. Once back to Hawaii, I called it 'Piper' after my only true love. I bought the island the night Piper and I officially got engaged when she went to meet Polly for coffee.
I dialled the number and the architect picked up.
"Lorenzo?"
"Ah, hello Miss Vause."
"It's Mrs Vause now actually. I'm calling to check if my house is ready. The deadline was tonight."
"My apologies Mrs Vause. Many congratulations. Yes, your house is ready with the belongings of your's and your wife's that you asked to be shipped over. It is waiting for you."
"That's amazing, thanks Lorenzo. I'll be sailing there tonight with my wife on my boat. I'll write you a cheque when we get there."
"What time should I be expecting you?"
"Immediately after lunchtime so around 1."
"No problem, see you then MRS Vause."
I hung up. I grinned. I really hoped Piper would love this because I really loved her. I had also changed into my bikini when I saw Piper change into her's. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on my head. Leaving my normal glasses on my nightstand.
I walked in the direction of the balcony to be reunited with my wife.