Now where were we?

(Piper's POV)

Before she could come back I got out of bed again, closed the balcony doors, locked them and shut the curtains completely. I got back onto the bed. She closed the door and came back to me. It was my turn to have that look in my eye. I was lying seductively on the bed. I knew the incident with Larry had shaken her and that she would no longer be in the mood. Luckily, I was me and I knew how to get her in the mood instantly. She could never resist me. I bit my lip, a classic Alex Vause turn on. I lifted a hand and beckoned her closer with my finger like she had done when I first moved into our apartment while I was dancing erotically to "Move and Groove Together". She raised an eyebrow, took her glasses off and came to me but sat on the edge of the bed. Yep, she was shaken. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, undoing the tie of her robe. When I had done this I slipped it off her and took a handful of her hair, pulling it away from her neck. I began kissing her neck. I whisper in her ear "Baby. It's our wedding night. You have me, Mrs Vause. All alone. In the honeymoon suite, in Hawaii. No one can disturb us now. You saw me put the sign on the door. I've locked the balcony doors and shut the curtains. You have me and I have you. Forever." She was slowly closing her eyes, becoming weak at my whispering in her ear. I took advantage of her eyes being closed. I rubbed her shoulders and moved so I would be on her lap. I swung a leg over her and pushed her slowly down onto the bed. I knew her. Back in her drug dealing days when she had witnessed Kubra kill someone or punish someone she always came home shaken. When she was shaken, it was best to move slowly unless she initiated the fast movements. She was lying flat across the bed now with me on top of her. I kissed her neck again, making a trail of kisses up to her mouth. I kissed under her jaw again, I kissed her chin but before I could reach her mouth she grabbed my face and opened her eyes.
"God Pipes you know I can't resist you! Now stop teasing me and kiss me already!" She quickly pulled my face to hers and our lips crashed together. Her tongue was running along my bottom lip begging for entrance. I opened my mouth in allowance and she immediately entered. Our tongues started a battle for dominance and Alex won, as usual. She wrapped her legs around me and flipped me. She was smiling down at me. Pinning me to the bed.
"God help anyone who disturbs this for a 3rd time but I'll ask again, where were we?" She smirked and began kissing my torso making her way down.
"Oh yes I remember." Smirking, she answers her own question, ripping off my panties again and throwing them across the room behind her. She got to work again. My god Alex was good at this. She was slow and soft with the right amount of force from her tongue, she knew how to do this so it would kill me but I loved it. I couldn't hold back my moans.
"Oooh Alex."
"Allex!"
"ALLEXX" I was getting louder and my back was arching. She slid her her two forefingers inside me and continued with her tongue.
"Uuugh Goddd I love... being... Mrs Vause." I moan, starting to pant. At that I felt her smile and she went harder with her tongue and reached up with her free hand to cup my boob. When finished she came back up to my face,
"Do you now? Well I love you being Mrs Vause too." She kissed me on my mouth deeply and forced her tongue in so I could taste myself. Her tongue explored every last crevice of my mouth and we just kissed for a while. I wanted to catch her off guard. Revenge.
"Hmmm" Alex moaned into the kiss.
The bed frame was made of wood so I slid my hand down and knocked on it. Alex immediately broke the kiss and glared up at the door. She started to get off of me to confront the person she thought was at the door. I was laughing to myself. Now was my chance. I grabbed her legs with mine and flipped her.
"Oops, only me." I smirked at her and replicated the knock I had just made, putting on an innocent yet guilty voice.
Alex smiled with her mouth open again, narrowing her eyes and incredulously shaking her head.
"Oooh so she's a vengeful one huh?" She smuttily asked me.
I replied in the same tone, "Maybe, now lie there and take my revenge like the badass I married." I smirked as I sucked on the weak spot of her neck, she moaned. After successfully leaving a hickey, I trailed kisses all the way down her neck, collar bone and torso. Alex also had a weak spot on her stomach, right above her belly button. I stopped and gave it the same treatment I had given to her first weak spot.
"Piiper" escaped her mouth breathlessly. I continued and grabbed her panties with my teeth, licking her upper thighs and abdomen. I swapped my teeth for my hands and ripped her panties off in the same way she had done with mine, I threw them behind me. I was so in love with this woman and I wanted her to know it. I kissed her inner thighs, teasing her. Alex ran her fingers through my hair and kept doing this. She was trying to force me to where she needed me most. "Nuh uh. Not happening, wife dearest. I know what you're trying to do." I teasingly say to her.
"And what is that exactly? Wife dearest?" She asked, challenging me. I chuckled at our repetitive banter.
I started to go down on her, slow and soft. Then I stopped. Her fingers made fists in my hair but she didn't squeeze so she wouldn't hurt me.
"That" I tell her.
"She's vengeful AND clever. I think I'll keep her." She smirked.
"Shut up." I laugh.
"Make me." She challenged me again, grinning.
"Well if you insist." I replace my tongue for my two forefingers and thrust slowly in and out of her, gradually getting faster and make my way back up to her face. Kissing her on her mouth and forcing my tongue in. I won the battle for dominance this time because she was getting weaker with every kiss and every thrust. I broke the kiss and started sucking her neck.
"Uuh Piper!"
"Piipeer!
"PIIPPEERR!"
She arched her back.
When she was finished I decided I'd tease her some more, "Who's screaming whose name now?" I kissed her on the nose and got out of bed, heading straight for the chocolate covered strawberries. I took a bite sized one and put it all in my mouth, biting it seductively at the top so I wouldn't eat the green stem.
"Damn, these taste almost as good as you Mrs Vause." She was watching me with narrowed eyes and a raised eyebrow. She was calculating her next move. I was loving this.
I grabbed the bowl and headed for the black leather couches that were opposite the fireplace. There were 3 placed in a square shape. I deliberately chose the one that had its' back to the bed. I lay down on the couch which was high enough to conceal me and I felt her eyes still on me. I grinned to myself. This was fun. I took another strawberry and raised my arm so she could see what I was about to do. I put it in my mouth and closed my eyes, enjoying the taste.
Silence.
Alex was planning a sneak attack on me. I knew her. I peered over the back of the couch. The bed was empty. I was right. The thing about Alex's sneak attacks though, she was good. VERY good at staying quiet when she wanted to be and she knew exactly how to hide and what direction to come from. I had no idea where my wife was but I knew she was still in the suite, coming for me. I closed my eyes again, smiling. I teased her even more.
"Hmm the bed seems to be empty. I wonder where my wife has gone?"
I took another strawberry and bit it in half, saving the other half for Alex knowing a sexual attack was imminent. I was enjoying this too much.
"Allleex?! You better come out before I eat them all!"
Silence. I knew that wherever she was, she had a perfect view of my face so that when I closed my eyes, she would make her move. I had closed my eyes twice already and still no Alex. She was playing the long game. Trying to tease me in return. So, I closed my eyes for a third time. My mouth was covered in chocolate since we had left the strawberries until now. We were in Hawaii and it was hot, even at night. The chocolate was melting.
"Suit yourself baby! They're alllll mine!" I grinned and was about to put Alex's half of the strawberry in my mouth when I felt her tongue lick away the chocolate around my mouth. This very quickly turned into a French kiss. I broke the kiss and opened my eyes. Alex was leaning over the arm of the couch above my head. We were upside down to each other.
"Would you like strawberry with that chocolate?" I giggle and begin to feed her the rest of the strawberry in my hand. She opened her mouth to take it but I decided more teasing would be fun if a French kiss was what I got for it. So I turn it away from her and eat it myself. She just looked at me with an open mouth. She then stood up and walked to my side and before I realised what was going on, she had taken the strawberries from my hand, lifted me with one arm and flung me over her shoulder, walking to the balcony, unlocking the door. Good thing our balcony was private.
"Alright Mrs Vause. You asked for this." She said taking me outside, placing the strawberries on the outdoor table and pinning me against the wall. I wrapped my legs tightly around her. Keeping her attached to me. She gave me French kiss after French kiss. Biting my lip every so often as punishment for teasing her. She broke the kiss and came up to my ear and whispered, "I love you baby." And nibbled my ear, again, because of my teasing.
I whispered back in her ear, "I love you too." She went back to kissing me then moved me to the sun-loungers. She put me down in one, still kissing me and I released her from my legs. She broke the kiss to move her sun-lounger right beside mine, making a sun-lounger double bed, she walked over to grab the strawberries and lay on her lounger. She picked a strawberry and I opened my mouth ready to be fed it but she ate it.
"That. Was what you deserved." She smirked. I picked a strawberry from the bowl and fed it to her. When she bit it, she nibbled my fingers,
"Ow!" I protested.
"Still not done with your punishment babe." She winked at me. I flashed her my puppy eyes that I knew she could never ever resist, making my eyes bigger and bluer.
"Hmmm should I keep punishing you or do I give in to what you are trying to and succeeding in doing to me?"
I leaned over to her and kissed her long and hard.
"Maybe you've suffered enough." She concludes. I smirk. A win for me.
She picked a strawberry from the bowl and fed it to me. The full moon was reflecting on the ocean below us. It was so perfect and so romantic. We fed each other strawberries until they were finished and linked hands and touched heads, gazing out at the beautiful night view.
I felt my eyes getting heavy and Alex noticed because my grip on her hand was loosening and I felt her let go to pick me up.

(Alex's POV)

Piper really knew how to turn me on. I guess that was one of the reasons she was now Mrs Vause and no one else. I couldn't imagine giving my name to anyone else. Everything about her was just, perfect.
We were now outside side by side on the loungers after a hot 2 hour make-out session, we had fed each other the remainder of the strawberries, the ones Piper hadn't sexily teased me with. We were holding hands and staring out at the beautiful view of the full moon reflecting on the ocean below. I felt Piper's grip loosen in my hand and looked over at her. She had fallen asleep. I stood up and picked her up. I left the empty bowl out here, it wasn't important, what was important was getting my new wife to bed so she could sleep more comfortably. I put her down on her side and put the covers around her. I noticed the two glasses of champagne from earlier, still full. I grabbed them both and put them in the mini fridge at the bar in our room. I got into bed beside her and she became my little spoon once again. I was blissfully happy. Today was perfect and my new life with Piper had to be perfect too because I had her. For good this time. When Piper left me years ago, I tried to move on but no one else compared to her. Being married to her now was like a dream. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. I put a leg over hers protectively, kissed the back of her head and fell asleep.