Honeymoon, round 2

(Piper's POV)

We landed back in Hawaii and my happiness immediately heightened when the memories of our wedding came rushing back to me. We left the airport and got a taxi to the marina where Alex's yacht was.
Alex helped me into it then got in herself and sat at the wheel and sped off in the direction of our island. The banner at the back of the boat that read 'Just Married. The new Mrs and Mrs Vause.' was still hanging at the back of the boat. Alex saw me looking at it,
"Keep it there. I love it. Reminds me that I'm actually married to you." She told me.
"Oh that's what reminds you you're married to me? Really?" I ask her feigning shock with an open mouth.
She laughed, "You know what I mean Pipes!" and reached out a hand for me to come sit beside her so I took it and did.

We got back to the island, I took my shoes off and climbed up onto the pier beside the house. The heat felt so good. Alex climbed up after me and snaked an arm around my waist and led me into the house. She opened the door and the memories of our honeymoon came back and I grinned.
"Ugh, it's so good to be back here! Can we please stay here?" I ask Alex.
She chuckles and kisses me on the cheek,
"We can stay here forever, I know I would love that." She tells me and heads up to the bedroom. I guess she was still tired. I explored the house again. I was familiar with it now but it was so good to be back. I still couldn't believe Alex had had this built for us! There was Nicky and Lorna jetting off to Switzerland to stay in a hotel and then there was us, my amazing wife splashing out, buying a boat, then an island and on top of that building a very large house on said island. Someone pinch me.
"Mrs Piper Vause! Get your ass up here now!" Alex called me.
Well, that was certainly enough to break me from my thoughts. After our last time here I ran up the stairs faster than I could blink to make sure Alex was okay. I got to our bedroom panting.
Alex was lying seductively on the bed, like I had done for her, with a rose between her teeth and in nothing but her underwear. I was turned on and unamused at the same time. This was a weird feeling.
"You're panting already? Wow, I haven't even started yet Pipes." She said taking the rose out of her mouth.
"Alex! I thought you were in trouble considering our last time here! Like, I don't know, the ghost of Kubra or something." I gasp at her.
She laughs at me, "The ghost of Kubra?!"
"Shut up, it was a thing that ran through my mind." I say and continue,
"Where did that rose come from anyway?" I ask her.
"I had it in my suitcase when we got here from our wedding."
"Oh ok, anyway, come here you." I say moving towards the bed.
"No, you killed the mood." She smirks and moves away from me.
"Ooh look at you, taking a leaf out of my book." I say smirking and lock the door behind me so she couldn't escape. I move towards her and she again moves away. I was moving to the balcony doors in our bedroom to lock them also so that Alex's only option to hide was on the bed, exactly where I wanted her.
"See, the thing is honey, you can't tease a teaser." I tell her as I click the balcony door lock shut and smuttily look over my shoulder at her. Alex was watching me lock the doors. She had every intention of us fucking tonight. She was standing at the foot of the bed, a metre away from me. I walked over to her.
"Ugh, you're right. But I can fuck one." She says, crashing her lips into mine, pulling my clothes off and throwing me onto the bed.
During our honeymoon, Alex and I had made a sexy playlist since our bed here had speakers in the headboard. She grabbed the remote and 'Drunk in Love' by Beyoncé and Jay-Z came on.

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?
I want you, na na
Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?
I want you, na na"

Alex threw herself on top of me and kissed and touched every inch of my body. The song was appropriate, we literally could not keep our fingers off of each other. She looked up at me and mouthed the last sentence of the first bit of the song,
"I want you."
She knew I wanted her too. I brought her face up to mine and kissed her the whole way through the next bit.