Alex's proposal & the 4th of July party

(Piper's POV)

So it was official. Polly and I were in business together. I wanted Alex as far away from the drug scene and just crime in general as I could get her so I told Polly this wasn't happening unless she was a partner in the business. The name would stay PoPi because that had already been finalised but I told Polly that Alex had business experience and I wanted her there, besides, she needed work and a job. Both of us or none at all. She noticed the red lipstick mark Alex had left on my neck, I didn't know it was there until she pointed it out, she raised an eyebrow and agreed. I was in a great mood. I was a businesswoman who was engaged to and now working with the love of her life. Life couldn't get any better. I was wrong.

I exited the elevator and was greeted by red rose petals leading to our door. 'Oh Alex' I thought to myself grinning at what awaited me behind that door. I turned my key in the door to find candles lit everywhere and more rose petals leading to the bedroom where Alex had Al Green playing. I walked in to the apartment to the lyrics:

"I'm I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Let me say that since, baby, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me, be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Oh baby
Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad"

Through my excitement at what she had planned for me I shouted "Babe? I got your whipped cream!" No answer so I set the can on the counter and followed the rose petals to find my very sexy fiancé seductively sprawled out on our bed beside a heart she had made out of the rose petals, not wearing her glasses and there in the middle of the heart was the ring she had picked out for me. She also had 2 flutes of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries sitting on the table in our bedroom.
"Oh Alex. How romantic!" I was so happy and so lucky.
Staying in her seductive position she simply said "Roses are red." She then got up. Slowly. Inching forward towards me. "Violets are blue." She got closer. "You asked me to marry you." She was now inches from my face. "And I say I do." She then kissed me passionately and placed the ring on my finger. We were just meant to be together. She had bought me the same ring. I thought it was beautiful when I bought it for her so I was overjoyed. We had matching rings.

How could I top this? I had her ring in my bag. I repeated what she had said in the same seductive voice with my own twist. "Roses are red." I kissed her. "Like your tattoo." I kissed her again. "I asked you to marry me." I kissed her for a third time. "Because I love you." I kissed her for a fourth time. I pulled out the matching ring and put it on her finger.

"The same ring. Wow Pipes. We really are meant to be." She quickly pushed me onto the bed. I was scanning her from head to toe. She looked absolutely gorgeous. "Babe, I feel so underdressed or should I say overdressed compared to you."
"Oh we can soon very quickly fix that." She said whipping off my top and jeans.
"Now. I believe you left me high and dry earlier and for that I need to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked." She got on top of me and straddled me sucking on my weak spot on my neck.
"That's hot." I say breathlessly.
"Yeah it is fucking hot." At that she got off of me and went to the kitchen.
"Oh. Well way to kill the mood Al!" I shout after her.
"Trust me, I'm not about to go to this effort and kill the mood!" She shouted in back at me. I then heard the can of whipped cream being shaken with Alex walking back into the bedroom spraying a load of it into her mouth straight from the can.
"Oh well isn't that sexy?" I say sarcastically.
She then "accidentally" sprayed some on my collarbone. "Alex!" I laughed.
"I'm so sorry babe. Let me get that for you." She was on top of me again. Straddling me. I felt her lips suck on my collarbone where the cream was and her warm tongue lap it up. I moaned.
"Want some?" She asked and kissed me so that my mouth and hers were both now covered in whipped cream.
"Hmm you taste extra good tonight." I teased her. Her response was to spray a line of cream the whole way down my torso until it reached my underwear. She then repeated the action on my collarbone down my torso leaving hickeys as she went.
"So do you babe." She winked and pulled down my underwear. Spraying more cream in my inner thighs she sucked and licked it away making her way slowly and teasingly to the middle where I needed her most.
"You're damn wet tonight Pipes."
"Babe I walked home from a business meeting with Polly to find you had done this for me looking like that. You had me wet at the elevator!" She laughed and got to work. It took me off guard.
"Ugh! Al!" I moaned. She laughed inside me at my moan. The vibrations of her laugh gave me shivers and tingles. Her tongue felt so good. Alex was such a pro at what she does. If that didn't feel good enough she slid her two forefingers inside me getting deeper and faster with every thrust. "ALLEXX" I moaned loudly. Not that I wanted her to but she didn't stop. This was, after all, I guess our official engagement night so neither of us wanted to stop. Once I came I flipped Alex over and did the same thing to her. Gave her a taste of her own medicine. She can't always be in control when it came to who was on top of who or who did what to who.

Breathless, hungry and thirsty we remembered about the champagne and strawberries Alex had prepared, sat at our bedroom table and linked arms as we downed the champagne. I was engaged to an ex drug dealer, she could hold her alcohol and I could too just through being with her. We then fed each other strawberries until they were finished. Linking hands we simply just stared out of our bedroom window admiring the view and lights of the city of New York. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. Our wedding day would probably be just as perfect and the honeymoon and every day with Alex really.

BING
Oh way to ruin the moment phone.

"Piper. It's the 4th of July! You know we always have a huge party with all the neighbours and our friends! Where the hell are you?! And wear something nice!- Mom"

"Someone's popular today" Alex winked at me again and chuckled.
"Babe. Get dressed. We've been summoned to my mother's famous 4th July party."
"Ok no problem babe. What a chance to show off my new fiancé and piece of bling." She joked.

We got up and got dressed. Alex in her short red dress. Me in my short blue dress. She wore her black leather jacket while I wore my white one. She wore matching red stilettos and lipstick then applied her winged eyeliner which just heightened her beauty. I wore my white stilettos and applied my trademark smokey eyes look. We gave each other a long kiss before we left. We called a cab so we could both drink.