PoPi has gone global, thanks Alex!

(Piper's POV)

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing with texts. I looked behind me and Alex was still asleep in bed. I took my phone from my nightstand and squinted at it, still half asleep. It was Polly.

"Pipe! Are you awake?!- Pol"

"Pipe! Tell Alex I love her!- Pol"

"Pipe! Helloooo? Get up already!- Pol"

"Piper! It's about PoPi!- Pol"

The second text definitely woke me up. I unlocked my phone and typed.

"What do mean 'Tell Alex I love her!'?! - Pipe"

She replied,

"Oh calm down. Alex scares the hell out of me and I'm not gay, she's your wife. I meant, she must be very fucking good at shipping stuff because PoPi, it's gone global! A paper in California wants to interview us!- Pol"

I replied,

"Holy shit Pol! Oh she's definitely getting thanked for that later!- Pipe"

She came back,

"Ew, didn't need to know that. Anyway, can I FaceTime you guys?!- Pol"

I typed,

"Sure, just let me wake her up. Give me 5 minutes- Pipe"

I put my phone down and covered Alex's face with kisses,
"Uuuuuh what Pipes?! I mean what a way to wake up and good morning to you too baby but what is it?" Alex groaned as she woke up.
"You, my love, are fucking good at your job!" I scream.
"Jesus! Barely awake Piper!" She groans, rubbing her eyes, grabbing her glasses and putting them on.
"Sorry babe." I say quieter.
"Anyway, which job? The business or you?" She winks.
I playfully push her away, "The business."
"Oh, yeah, I'm just doing business Piper." She tells me, taking her glasses off and rubbing her eyes again.
"Alex! It's gone global thanks to you!" I tell her.
"Yeah Pipes, I have contacts from the cartel days and don't worry, they're clean. Global is how I do business. Plus, anything for you. I've told you that before." She said, sitting up to be beside me and kissing me on the cheek, rubbing her eyes again, trying to wake herself up.
I then remembered to back in prison when Alex and I were discussing the future and what we would do with our lives and she had told me,
"I'm good at moving large amounts of heroin, like, really fucking brilliant at it."
I guess I had found the legal version of her forté.
While she was rubbing her eyes, I scrolled through messages with Alex. That's when I saw Alex calling me Polly. That was weird. I decided to read the whole thread. They were talking about Danielle and how she was my shooter and that Alex was going to fire her. 'She did a lot more than fire her', I thought to myself. Alex had told me Polly also knew, this must've been how. I got slightly mad that Polly had used my phone and had texted Alex from it. She could've read the last thread which was Alex texting me from Nicky's hotel room in Hawaii the night before our wedding. The thread read,

"I miss you baby. xxx- A"

"I miss you too but I'll see you in a matter of hours, just go to sleep and you'll see me. xxx- P"

"That's the problem, every time I close my eyes I see you and miss you more and Nicky isn't helping, she's barricaded the door so I can't see you. xxx- A"

"Haha, Nicky's not that bad is she? She's just trying to keep our wishes of tradition. xxx- P"

"YOUR wishes of tradition! If I had my way, there'd be two of us in that bed you're currently lying in and we wouldn't be sleeping. xxx- A"