Should I tell her?

(Larry's POV)

Well. Piper was officially married to Alex. I know I had had that talk with their friend Nicky and that I said I loved Polly and I think I do I just couldn't get Piper and my lingering feelings for her out of my head.
Alex Vause scared the shit out of me. Meeting her for the first time in prison, I was pissed off because she had her hooks into Piper again and wasn't letting go. She said she was but I knew she was lying. I mean, they're married now! She was an ex drug dealer so if I came clean to Piper how I still felt even if she was married to my arch enemy, Alex might know a few tricks to kill me. Did I really want to run that risk?

I decided that bottling things up was unhealthy and I needed to tell Piper. She had finished dancing with Alex and came over to the bar where I was sitting with my whiskey neat. I tried to tell her how I still felt but she was pissed that I had tried to stop her wedding today. God knows how Alex felt about that. I was terrified Alex would find a moment alone with me to deal with that.
Piper and I were in a conversation and I was about to drag her away to tell her when Alex tapped my shoulder. I nearly fell off my stool when I saw her. If she knew what I was thinking she would probably rip my balls off. She asked me if she could borrow Piper for another dance and I let her out of pure fear.
They danced together and I watched. Jealously. They were kissing. I was taken aback when Alex opened her eyes, still kissing Piper, looking directly at me. She shot me a warning look that said "Try. I dare you". Shit. She knew I was up to something. Well world. It's been a nice yet shitty life you've given me. It's only a matter of time until I leave you at the hands of Alex Vause.
Trust my current girlfriend and my ex's (who I still had feelings for) best friend to ask Alex if she could dance with Piper. I knew Alex would take this chance to kill me. As I predicted she came straight to the bar and stood right beside me and took a glass of champagne. She waited for the music to get louder before she spoke to me. I knew this wasn't good.
She spoke to me and I could see anger and threats behind her eyes. She was feigning interest. She was definitely interested in one thing. What I had said to Piper and what I wanted to tell her. I was going to do my absolute best to avoid Alex ever finding out until she threatened me. Telling me that if I told Piper, Piper had told her she wouldn't keep secrets from her and that she'd find out sooner or later.
Piper knew I wanted to talk to her and Alex knew that if I told her, Piper would tell her. I was a deadman.
I started to stammer and made up a story that I'd forgotten Polly's corsage and hurried as far away from Alex as I could get.
I watched from afar as they danced to more songs together while Alex's maid of honour, Nicky, revved up the other guests. I went back into the hotel, got into the elevator and pressed the button to mine and Polly's hotel room.

I was sat on the bed for hours thinking out the situation I had gotten myself into. I decided I would grab the bull by the horns and tell Piper. I got up and went to the 7th floor. Where their suite was.