The after party

(Piper's POV continued)

We left the club a few hours later, slightly tipsy and got into a cab. Alex told the driver to turn the radio up and once it was up to a volume that was satisfactory to her, she began kissing and sucking on my neck. It felt really good but I didn't exactly want to have sex in a cab when the driver could eavesdrop.
"Al,.... not here." I tell her breathlessly but she continued and leaned into me more.
The cab arrived at the apartment building and I paid the driver, still with Alex attached to my neck.
"Someone's keen." The driver laughed.
At this Alex flipped him off, still buried in my neck.
"I'm so sorry about her and yes, I agree." I tell him half laughing.
I get out of the cab, forcing Alex to break her kisses along my neck and ran into the building. Alex got out of the cab looking at me with a determined grin and a carnal look in her eye, beckoning me with a finger to come to her.
"You're going to have to catch me first." I tell her laughing and run as fast as I can in heels to the elevator. I pressed the floor to our penthouse apartment and the button to close the doors. Alex gets to the elevator just as the doors close,
"Bye bye baby." I tease her through the narrow gap between the closing doors, waving with a triumphant grin as the elevator doors close and it heads up. She smirks, sucks her teeth and raises an eyebrow, giving me a look that says 'I will get you.'

The elevator dinged on our floor and opened the doors, the doors immediately closed when I got out, I knew this was because Alex had pressed the button as soon as I had gone up. The elevator was on its way down to collect her. I needed to hurry.
I loved teasing Alex, the adrenaline was amazing and the way she took it was unbelievably sexy. I unlocked our door and threw my keys on the kitchen counter. I ran to our bedroom and kicked my heels off, not caring if they were in plain sight. I was going to hide from her and they would be my one and only clue.
Our bed was raised and off the ground and I thought it would be the perfect place to hide from her since she would check the bathrooms and the closet first. I got on my tummy and crawled under the bed, making sure I had a perfect view of the bedroom door.
I heard the elevator ding outside the apartment and Alex open the door and closing it again. She called out,
"Alright Mrs Vause, you sexy little teaser, where the hell are you so I can fuck you like you deserve to be fucked?!"
This was something that kept our relationship so strong, our love for each other and our sexy little games with each other. Alex played along. She slowly walked towards the bathroom as I had anticipated, I could hear her heels click slowly towards it like she had done with Danielle, although this time, there was no menace, just sexy anticipation and determination. She was letting me know that she knew I was listening.
"Piippeer?" She called lowly in a sexy, searching voice, not wanting an answer. I giggled to myself under the bed not wanting her to hear me.
She opened the bathroom door, I heard her check the shower and behind the door, nothing. She came out, clicking her heels again. Our living area and kitchen was open plan so there were no hiding spaces there except behind the curtains but behind the curtains was such a cliché and obvious hiding place, she'd know I wouldn't be there. Plus, she'd see my feet from the inch that didn't touch the floor at the bottom of the curtains.
I was watching our bedroom door from under our bed and saw my wife's heels come into view. She came into our bedroom and shut the door. She knew I was in here. I smiled.
"Mrs Piper Vause. You, baby, are somewhere in this room. I know you are." She teased as she clicked her heels over towards the closet. I predicted she would try the closet first but I also knew that Alex was smart. She had figured out I was under the bed from the moment she had checked the bathroom. This wasn't our first time playing this game and it was the only place I hadn't hidden yet.
She opened the closet and laughed through her nose.
"Hmmm, you're not in the closet. Maybe if I sit on our bed and think about where you might be, it might come to me." She said laughing. She was teasing me now and knew that by her sitting on the bed, it'd force me to come out. So, she sat on the bed, the back of her heels were right in my face. She did this on purpose, she knew that she would be able to feel my breath on her ankles. I held my ground though.
She got up and kicked her own heels off, beside mine.
I curled up as best as I could, knowing Alex was going to pull me from under the bed. I peered out from under the bed, Alex's feet were now nowhere in view. Suddenly her hand grabbed my ankle and pulled me out from under the bed.
Alex pulled me onto the rug at her side of the bed, rolled me over and sat on me, straddling me.
"There you are." She smiled down at me and continued, "Told you I would catch you." At that, she leaned down and kissed my neck again, trailing kisses from my neck to my mouth. I slid her jacket off and pulled off her T-Shirt, never breaking our kiss.
I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her down on me, winding myself slightly and flipped her so I was on top. I used this to my advantage after she had unzipped my tight leather cropped top.
I broke our kiss and got off of her and climbed onto the bed.
"Ooh no, get back here." She said sexily.
I was still climbing on to our bed and moving to my side of it and she followed me up, grabbed me by the ankle again, forcing me to stop moving so I would fall on my tummy on the bed. She took this to her advantage, she moved further up the bed, wrapped an arm around my waist and turned me around so that I was facing her. We were both laughing and she crashed her lips into mine, both of us still laughing into our kiss.
She broke the kiss and started trailing them down my body. My back was starting to arch then she stopped.
"What?" I ask her confused, looking down at her.
"Next time you want to look fucking sexy as all hell and damn irresistible can you please wear pants I can actually get off of you?" She said growling at my pants that were currently pussy-blocking her.
I couldn't contain my laughter, "Need some help there do you?" I ask her through laughs.
She looks up at me and asks,
"Funny. Will you ever be wearing these pants again?"
"Probably not." I tell her, knowing exactly what she was about to do.
"Good." She smirked and literally ripped them off me. She put my legs on her shoulders and slid my panties off, going down on me.
I flipped her and did the same to her. Let's just say we ended the night on a high.