Just another cute day

(Piper's POV)

"Alex" I mumble in my sleep. I was having a dream that it was the 4th July already and we had been released. Prior to her arrest Alex's penthouse apartment and Porsche had been taken from her so we got a cab and stopped it at her old building. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the taxi, through the doors of the building and into the elevator not even kissing me. She just wanted us to have the apartment back. She thumped the door and the new owner came to open it. A snooty guy in an ironed grey suit. Clearly a businessman.
"Yeah, hi. Don't know if you know this but this is my apartment. Sorry. Our apartment and we're going to need to have it back. I believe you're renting it from me. The money you've been paying your landlord is actually going into my bank account because SURPRISE I'm your landlord! Now, we're going to need you to give us it back at the soonest opportunity. Tonight is the deadline." Alex said.

"I.. um... ok... uh.... sure." The guy stammered.
"Great! Come on Pipes we're going to get some food! I'm starving and in the mood for Italian." She grabbed my hand and we headed to the restaurant. We finished our meal and headed back to the apartment. The guy had left and left us the key at reception. "Oh. Alex" I said and that's when I woke up.

It was disappointment when I woke up because we were still in prison but not too much though because what I dreamt about could still be a reality.
"Heya Chapman. Have a good sleep?" It was Nichols, she was smirking. I then felt a familiar hand stroking my hair and her jet black hair falling over my face so I couldn't see Nicky anymore. Alex had sat up while I was sleeping but was now hunched over so she could see my face. She kissed me deeply. "Hello babe, it's nice to see you again." She smiled. "Hmm you too babe." I say in a sleepy voice.
Alex sits back again and I could once again see Nicky smirking at me. Confused, I looked up at Alex who was smiling.
"What?" I say.
"Oh nothing Chapman. Vause and I were just wondering if you were having sexy time in your sleep."
"What?!" I say again, slightly louder because I was confused, embarrassed and shocked.
"Alex." Nicky mimicked me. That's why Alex was smiling, they knew I had been dreaming about her, well, us. I turned pink but still held my ground.
"Can I not dream about my fiancé Nichols?"
"Of course you can. I dream about my fiancé on a daily basis. Usually she's wearing that red and black lace underwear set-" Alex interjected smiling once again leaning down to kiss me.
I kissed her quickly but put a hand over her mouth, embarrassed. She licked it so I would pull away but I've felt her tongue before in other places. Nice try Vause. Not going to work.

"Alright ok I've seen and heard enough of you two and your cutesy-ness. I'm off to find Morello." Nicky says. Breaking from our moment I turn to Nicky as Alex looks up still with my hand over her mouth as we both watch her leave our cube. Suddenly a slight pain went through the hand covering Alex's mouth, she was nibbling at my fingers. I took my hand away.
"Ow Al!" I protest.
"Sorry Pipes but I need air at some point and breathing through my nose just wasn't cutting it." She smiled. "I could use my mouth for other things though." She smirked and we both giggled, our lips connected as she was sliding down to lie beside me, we never parted and our legs became intertwined and feet rubbing together. We didn't stop kissing for a long while. I had my hands wrapped around Alex's waist as she had one hand on my cheek and her other arm snaking around my waist.

Hours later we were in the rec room playing cards. We always played cards together. It was one of our 'things'.

Flashback
Alex had taken me to Las Vegas once on another one of her business trips and had given me a $500,000 chip to spend in the casino of our hotel 'Caesar's Palace'.
"Wait for me in the casino babe. I'll be down when the deal is done." Alex says. We were in our suite so I got changed. I got into my short skintight black dress, one of my white leather jackets put on a pair of my black stilettos and applied my makeup so it would have a smokey look to it.
"Get out of here before I jump you. You look sexy as fuck babe. I have a business deal to do and I don't want them walking in on us." Alex laughed.
"Okay, Okay, I'm going! Bye babe see you in a bit" I laugh teetering out of our hotel room and down to the casino.
I was a dab hand at poker so I made my way to the poker table that was raised onto a platform. It was a private table Alex had reserved for her clients, co-workers, boss and well, me. Admittedly though Alex had a way better poker face than me. I won with a royal flush as I lay my cards on the table winning me $7 million. Yes. You heard me. Alex wasn't the only one making us the big bucks.
"Read 'em and weep boys." said a husky voice above me. Alex had come down, finished from her meeting. She was looking fiercely sexy when I turned to admire her. She was wearing a black, tight leather jumpsuit showing her cleavage, bright red stilettos and bright red lipstick to match, no glasses this time.
"I'm guessing you won babe?" She asks me going by the groans and faces of the other players.
"I did. Starting with my favourite card." I showed her the ace of hearts.
"The ace of hearts? How come that's your favourite card? I prefer the Queen of Hearts, reminds me of you. The Queen of stealing hearts." She smiled at me and I smiled back. That was very cute of her.
"I don't call it the ace of hearts. Babe, 'A' for 'Alex'. There might be this amazing girl I'm seeing." I smirk. "Her name is Alex and she's captured my heart." Alex smirked at my sexy joke with love and desire in her eyes. Mine the same.
"How much did you win?" She asked me.
"Oh you know, nothing much, only $7 million."
"Holy shit babe!" She screamed. "Seven seems to be your lucky number." She flashed me the famous Alex Vause dirty smirk, referencing the time I came 7 times for her and drunkenly told Polly about it at one of Alex's parties. We cashed in my winnings and made it more of a night to remember back in our hotel suite, rolling around on the $7 million worth of bills I had thrown on our bed.

"Got any hearts?" Alex asked me.
"I do. Let's see, I have your's, the Queen of hearts and the ace of hearts. Which one would you like? Your favourite card, my favourite card or both?" She smirked and smiled remembering our time in Vegas and my reference to her love for me.
We were playing go fish but this was an inside joke between the two of us.

Nicky and Lorna then came in laughing together. I looked at Alex, she was watching them too, a smile forming on her face.
"Nicky and Lorna seem to be getting along again, like they used to." I said to Alex.
"They do don't they?"
"Hey, Al, what were you and Nichols talking about when I woke up earlier? You don't have to tell me if it's none of my business I'm just curious."
"Pipes it's fine. She was just telling me how much she misses Lorna and was asking me for advice."
"What kind of advice?" I ask.
She takes a minute to answer but knows there's nothing she can't tell me, I'll always be here to listen so she continues; "She wanted to know if I had any tips on how to get over the love of your life when they are about to marry or are already married to someone else." She says looking down. It made me feel bad so I grabbed her hands with her cards still there and said; "Well if you're going by our experience and the way we ended up, I'm sure you gave her great advice. You have this acute talent for giving advice. You're right every time. It can get creepy at times how good you are." I say, truth behind joke like she had done to me when we first met. She looked up at me and smiled. She then said laughing; "Why are you looking at my cards? I know how you play, that's fucked up!"
We put the cards down and start kissing again. The guards didn't mind. We only had one month left anyway and everyone in the prison now knew we were soon to be married. From across the rec room I heard Nicky shout.
"Will you two stop playing tongue tennis and get a room already?!" We both laughed and headed to our cube to continue this in peace.