Piper roulette

(Alex's POV)

Just as I was about to go in for another kiss, Piper pulled her leg up and gently kicked me back down onto the bed. While I was down, she sat up and slid off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I could see why, she was the same colour as my rose tattoo, I may have plastered her with lipstick. While she wasn't looking I grabbed a pillow from her side of the bed when she spoke,
"You know, I should just get a tattoo of your lipstick Al!" She called to me without looking and continued walking towards the bathroom for her shower. I took my chance and threw the pillow at her. It hit her on the back of the head and I lay there nonchalantly but I had a challenging look on my face that asked her 'what are you going to do about it?' with a raised eyebrow.
I replied to her little comment,
"Well, just let me know where on your body you want it and I'll make sure I'm wearing extra lipstick." I tell her and wink.
At this, she picked up the pillow I had thrown at her and threw it back at me, I deflected it laughing at her and she walked into the bathroom.
"Piper Vause, get your cute ass back here I am not done with you!" I call in to her.
She starts the shower.
"Alex Vause, any more lipstick marks and I will be a human traffic light!" She calls back from the shower, I knew she was in the shower because her voice now had an echo to it.
"Is that so bad? I mean, you light up my life Pipes!" I call back, chuckling at my cheesy yet true joke.
"Awww, Al!" She called back to me.

I meant it when I said I wasn't done with her. I reached for my nightstand drawer and opened it, I took out my lipstick and applied more, I could feel the remnants of the last batch I had put on, smeared all around my mouth as I kissed Piper and she kissed me. I did this to playfully piss her off. A pissed off Piper was a sexy Piper, well, an even sexier Piper, as long as we weren't having a bad argument where it ended in her fucking leaving me in Paris. Now that we were married, the worst she would and could do was storm out of the hotel room and besides, it was only lipstick.
Once I had applied it, I got out of bed, stood up, took my bra off and headed to the bathroom myself. I shut the door behind me.
The shower in this hotel room was a tiled unit with a door. I grinned to myself, Piper had nowhere to run.
I opened the door, closed it again and pressed both hands on the tiled wall of the shower at either side of Piper, trapping her.
"Alex!" She squealed.
I grinned at her intently,
"I told you I wasn't done with you babe." and pressed my lips to her cheek as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I took my opportunity, I leaned over to her mouth and kissed it, slipping my tongue in. We kissed for 10 minutes until I broke it and began kissing her neck again, down to her shoulder and collarbone then arms.
"Oh for God's sake Alex, I'm taking this shower to be free of the red lipstick not to have more applied to me!" Piper laughed. At least she wasn't mad.
"Hey, I did warn you, I told you, I wasn't done with you." I mumble through kissing her. I break the kisses and continue.
"I guess while we're at it, suds me up."
She turns around laughing,
"Oh how sexy?" She says sarcastically.
"Ooh well if you want sexy, we can do sexy." I tell her winking, smirking and kissing her shoulder.
She chuckled,
"Well, what do you have in mind?"
"Whatever you want princess." I tell her, giving her a clue.
She smirked down at my hands around her and leaned her head back on my shoulder,
"Hmmm free me from this prison street urchin."
I smirked at her. She knew exactly what I wanted. Both of us remembering what I wanted to do with her in prison.
"That depends. Are you going to grant my wish?"
She smiled, laughed cutely, turned around and kissed me.
I held her in my arms, close to me and kissed her all over. When we had finished, she hugged me tightly and we both said nothing but hugged. We both knew this hug meant we loved each other, needed each other deeply and would never want anyone else.
I smile at her, hold her face in my hands and kiss her and grab her shampoo.
I turned her around and washed her hair and she did the same for me.
We did the same with the body lotion, I reluctantly washed my lipstick marks from her body and she covered me in the lotion in return.
We both got out when we were finished, grabbing towels for our bodies and hair. Piper dried her hair with the hotel's hairdryer and went back out into the room and waited for me in the bathroom door.
"You go to bed babe, I need to get this makeup off." I tell her so she walks back to the bed.
Because I had applied another layer of makeup, it didn't wash off in the shower, Piper's makeup, from the wedding, did, so she didn't have this problem. I took out my makeup wipes and washed it away. I then dried my hair, Piper's only took 10 minutes to dry because her hair was shorter than mine, mine took 20 minutes.
When it was dry, I walked back out to Piper, dropped the towel and got back into bed with her. We fell asleep snuggled into the other.