A flashback from Piper

(Piper's POV)

We were in Barcelona. Alex was on one of her business deals and Iron Maiden were playing here in concert tonight. Alex liked their music and had asked me if I wanted to go see them with her. Of course I did.

We had tickets for the mosh pit and were standing in the queue. It was 7pm and the doors opened at 7:30pm. We wanted to be as close to the stage as we could get. Half an hour later, the doors opened and Alex wanted merchandise.
"What about our place in the mosh pit?" I ask her.
"Relax, we'll just fight our way through. You can go get us a place if you want. I am getting this T-Shirt. I've wanted one for months." She tells me.
"Fine." I say rolling my eyes and wait for her. She picks one out and pays, grabbing my hand as we walked to the standing area where the mosh pit was. She didn't need to put her new T-Shirt on since she was already wearing an Iron Maiden shirt. We were both in shorts since we were in Spain.
Fighting our way through, Alex led me by the hand to the front row, right at the stage. I accidentally bumped into a dude and he yelled at me,
"Hey! Watch it blondie! You blind or something?!"
Alex was a pretty tall person, she was 5"10 and this dude was only around 5"6. She heard him and put me behind her, she towered over him and glared at him.
"Want to repeat that?" She growled at him.
"What's it to ya?" He snapped back.
She raised her eyebrows,
"What's it to me?"
"Yeah, what's it to ya." He said in a very broad New Jersey accent.
"This 'blondie' here happens to be my girlfriend shortie now back off." She growls again and glares at him. He starts to stammer.
"Y-Yeah s-s-sure. No problem. Jeez." He says holding his hands up and backing away.
I giggled,
"Wow Alex." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Immediately after this the concert started and we were jumping with our fists in the air and having the time of our lives.

A few songs later, Alex grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me. I opened one eye and looked at the dude who had been rude to me earlier, he was watching us kiss and looked slightly intimidated by Alex. It was funny. I closed my eyes again.
"Hey everyone! Looks like we have a couple of fans in love tonight!" Shouted one of the band members. We now had a spotlight on us and we were on the big screens. We broke our kiss, looked up in awe to find us on the screens and smiled to each other.
I was wearing a white T-Shirt, black shorts and burgundy Doc-Martens, Alex had an Iron Maiden T-Shirt on, white shorts and red converse on. The band member pulled her on stage since she was wearing the T-Shirt.
"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" He asked her.
"A-Alex." She said starstruck and nervously knowing she was being watched by a whole stadium of people.
"Alex, will you like to join us on stage for our next song?" He asked her.
"On one condition." She said with a smirk on her face.
"Ok shoot." He smiled, laughing.
"My girlfriend can come up here too." She smiled down and winked at me.
"Oh! Where are my manners?! Of course she can!" He said as Alex put a hand out for me to join them up there.
"What's your name then?" He asked me.
"Piper." I told him.
"Well everyone, how about we rock out to this next song with Alex and Piper here?" He asked the stadium.
The stadium cheered as the guitars picked back up again. Alex grabbed me by the waist again and we kissed. This moment was so magical and I would never forget it. We broke the kiss and jumped with our fists in the air behind the band and danced the night away.