What about Hawaii? and the bride to be parties

(Alex's POV)

Back at our apartment I was thinking. I was sitting on our bed, absentmindedly staring out at the city view. The speed of our wedding planning had increased by a lot thanks to our prison friends getting a week's furlough so soon and not asking Piper or myself first.

I had bought Piper an island off the coast of Hawaii as a wedding gift which is one of the reasons I was so keen to go honeymooning there. I called it Vauseman Island. I wanted to take her there to show her. Wait. What if I took her there for our honeymoon and we had the wedding in Hawaii and paid for everyone's transfer?
"Hey Pipes?"
"Yeah?" She said coming into the bedroom with a heap of mail in her hand, most of which were 'Congratulations on your engagement' cards. She looked up from the mail.
"What if we had our wedding in Hawaii, say for example on a cliff overlooking the sea or on that beach we were on?" I nodded over to the framed photo of us in Hawaii and continued. "We could pay for everyone's transfer there. What do you think?" I was really hoping she'd say yes because I wanted Vauseman Island to be a surprise and our honeymoon destination. Besides, if Kubra came to look for us, he wouldn't find us there. No one knew about it but me. No one.
"Yes! Babe, that sounds so amazingly romantic!" She came over and kissed me then left to put the cards in the front room. Great! This was going to be brilliant. I smiled to myself.

A few hours later we had called everyone close to us who were going to the wedding, Piper's parents and brother and his wife, Polly and Larry and our prison family. We gathered them in our living area and sat them on the couch. I started because it was my idea.
"Okay. I had the idea that we should have our wedding in Hawaii and we want all of you out there with us. We know it's short notice, it's because these guys from prison got a week's furlough just to be at our wedding and we've decided that's where our venue will be. We'll be married on a beach or on a cliff overlooking the sea, something like that." I start.
"We'll be paying for everyone's transfer all you have to do is take some time off work." Piper helped me.
"So what does everyone think?" I ask.
"Sounds great!" A lot of people replied in unison. To no surprise to me, Larry said nothing and looked away.
"Mom I'm going to need you to spread the word then." Piper said.
"That shouldn't be a problem." Replied her mother with a grin.
Great everything was going to plan.

It was now getting dark so we said goodbye to everyone who wasn't our prison family and Polly and thanked them for agreeing to Hawaii. It was time for mine and Piper's bride to be parties. We had all agreed to fly off to Hawaii tomorrow afternoon. I know it was short notice but we had no choice but we were so excited we didn't care. The prison gang was already ready so Piper and I went to our bedroom to get changed. I wore a black short tight dress, black heels, my trademark winged eyeliner and red lipstick with a red leather jacket. Piper wore a royal purple dress, also short and tight with purple heels, her white leather jacket and her trademark smokey look. I really wanted to jump her and strip it all off her but we had our parties to go to and our friends were waiting in our front room.
"You look amazing babe." I kissed her long and soft.
"Hmm you too babe, see you later." She replied breaking our kiss.
We went out to the living room to be greeted by Lorna and Nicky holding veils with 'L' plates on them and 'bride to be' banners. They dressed us in them and we left the building, kissed and split ways.

We got to the club. Nicky had taken me, Red, Yoga Jones and Frieda to a club that doubled as a strip club. I looked at her. "Really Nicky?" and raised an eyebrow at her. "Hey, it's your last night as a free Vause." She winked at me. "Technically, no, my wedding is in 2 days." I laughed. I was shocked when I saw who the stripper was. Sylvia. And she had the audacity to call my Piper a whore.
"Nicky, we need to get out of here."
"What?! Seriously Vause we've only arrived."
"Well that's my ex girlfriend on the pole."
"Damn Vause you sure upgraded with Chapman!" Nicky laughed.
"I know right?" I laughed back.
Just when I got up to leave the DJ called out, "HEY, we've got TWO brides to be in the house tonight!"
"What?" I asked no one in particular and looked around. There was Piper. Looking all gorgeous. Of course we would somehow end up at the same club even if we'd both gone separate ways leaving our apartment. I wanted to go over to her and dance with her but it was tradition that I was meant to stay away until I heard,
"Well if it isn't Alex's little whore! Who're you marrying now hoe?"
"Alex. Actually. And you say I'M the whore?" She held her ground, scoffed at Sylvia and looked her up and down in disgust which shut Sylvia up briefly.
"What?! Alex always told me she would never get married!"
"OH bride number 1 is starting a cat fight up in here." I glared at the DJ knowing this wasn't true.
Just at that moment Sylvia looked at me, noticing I too had a veil on with an 'L' plate also wearing a 'bride to be' banner. Matching Piper.
"Oh hey baby, long time no see, you really are marrying your little whore I see. One last kiss?" She came over to me and I leaned back so far I almost fell off my chair. "Oh god no Sylvia." I darkened my eyes, "And what did I say about calling Pipes a whore in my presence agai-"
Sylvia was no longer there. Piper had punched her. I couldn't hold back the laugh.
"How does it feel being punched? That's MY FIANCÉ, bitch." Piper said and kissed me. Sylvia furiously glared at us.
"HOW ABOUT A DANCE OFF?" shouted the DJ and put on 'Low' by Flo Rida.