The Nichorello bachellorette party

(Piper's POV)

I had finally got my stitches out so went out to get my outfit for the party tonight. I was going as sexy Sandy, a surprise for Alex. Nicky would appreciate it going by her reaction to seeing me in my underwear yesterday but I was doing this for Alex. It was hard to get out to get it because Alex wanted to come too to get her's and I wanted this to be a surprise. I played it off by letting her come with me, she picked a Rizzo outfit, I scanned her up and down approvingly, the character of Rizzo suited her almost perfectly.
"So come on then babe, pick your's." She told me, trying to worm out of me my surprise for her. What she didn't know is I had already picked mine while she was in the changing room.
"Oh, I already have babe." I tell her teasingly. She pouts and I laugh at her.
"Come on." I laugh and pull her by the hand to the counter to pay for her outfit, I had already paid for mine. Alex paid and we drove back to the apartment.
When we got back, I put the bag with my outfit on the couch and grabbed my hairbrush to style my hair. I turned around to get the bag to change and found Alex with her hand on it, trying to peer in.
"Alex baby!" I laugh and shout at her.
"What?" She asks feigning innocence.
"My outfit is a surprise." I tell her, smirk teasingly, lift the bag and take it into our bedroom and shut the door.
There was a knock at the apartment door.
"Al can you answer that?!" I call out to her.
"Sure." She calls back.
I heard Nicky and Lorna's voices from our living area along with the rest of the prison gang. Red, Gina, Boo, Yoga and Frieda were here. Again.
"Piper's in our bedroom getting changed, she'll be out in a few minutes." I heard Alex say. Alex had already gotten changed, this outfit was tight so it took me even longer to get changed.
"Vause, please tell me she's going as what we're all hoping for?" I heard Nicky ask Alex.
I heard Alex chuckle,
"I don't know Nichols, she wouldn't tell or show me."
I shouted out, "You guys go! I'll catch up in 5 minutes!" I was nearly ready anyway.
"You sure baby?!" Alex called back.
Lorna answered her. "It's fine, she's my maid of honour I'll wait for her." So the rest left.
I was changed and that was my way of getting Alex out of the apartment so she wouldn't see me. Lorna was the only one left now. I came out of the bedroom.
"Wow Piper." Lorna smiled at me and continued. "You didn't do that for Nicky did you?" She asked.
"No, don't worry Lorna, I did it for Alex. When you both left yesterday she asked me to go as sexy Sandy so I am. It's a surprise for her."
Lorna was still smiling.
"I think she's really going to appreciate it." She laughed.
We got into a taxi and headed to the club. We got out and I pulled Lorna to the side.
"Lorna go in before me. I want to make this as torturous for Alex as possible, just tell her I'll be in soon." I tell her teasingly.
She laughs, "Ok no problem." She said and walked in. She was dressed as Frenchy.

(Lorna's POV)

I walked into the club and as Piper predicted, I was immediately approached by an anxious Alex.
"Lorna? Where's my wife? Where's Piper?" She asked quickly.
I smirk at her, knowing Piper's surprise for her.
"She's coming calm down."
My fiancé was dressed as Marty, I was Frenchy, Alex was Rizzo, Frieda was Kenickie, Gina was Patty, Boo was Danny Zucko, Red was Sonny and Piper was Sandy.
"Well, while we're waiting for her I'm going to get the shots." Boo says.
Alex asks me again, "Lorna please, where is Piper?"
Just as she asks this, the door opens and we all look up. Piper looked sexy as hell.

(Piper's POV)

I decided I'd made Alex wait long enough, I walked into the club and everyone looked up at me, their jaws dropped. I looked at Alex and she looked completely floored, in a good way. I giggled.
"Piper?!" Alex asks almost screaming with her jaw nearly touching the ground.
I wink and smirk, "Tell me about it. Stud."
I could see Boo scanning me up and down behind Alex. Alex was in a state of shock, also scanning me up and down. Boo then says,
"Sorry Vause, I believe I'm Danny. You're only Rizzo, therefore I get first dibs. Danny and Sandy were dating in the movie not Sandy and Rizzo." Boo then playfully shoved Alex out of the way and started to approach me with a dirty glint in her eye.
Alex runs up behind her, "Pardon me, I believe she is mine Boo." and flashes her wedding rings at her, grabbing her jacket and pulling her behind her.
I found it hilarious, Alex and Boo were locked in this little race to get to me.
Boo looking defeated said,
"You're going to have to stop using that as an excuse sooner or later Vause."
I walk behind Alex and wrap an arm around her shoulder, "Sorry Boo, never going to happen, she'll always be mine and I'm her's."
Alex smirked, bringing her hand up to hold mine and Boo tried to save face,
"I'm kidding you guys, there's a hot brunette at the bar I've had my eye on all night but damn Piper. Smoking." She says.
I giggle. "Thanks Boo."
Alex raises her eyebrows as Nicky comes over. "Come on you three! Shot time! Let's go!"
"Oh my God. Yes. Please." Alex says, now with an arm around my waist, pulling me to the booth and giving Boo the side eye as she playfully hits her on the shoulder and mouthes "Mine."
"So Nichols and Nichols to be, you guys want some entertainment?" Alex asks.
"Obviously, Vause number one." Nicky laughs.
Alex pulls me onto the table and lays me down.
"Al, what are you doing?!" I ask her, squealing and laughing nervously.
"You don't seriously think I'm waiting until we get back home to deal with you when you look like that? I have will power but with you, I have none. Lorna, pass me a shot." Alex says dirtily, determined.
I was wearing a tight leather outfit. A cropped black leather top and black leather leggings with red stilettos. Alex took advantage of this. She took a shot from Lorna and grabbed two more. I knew exactly what she was about to do. I was right. She grabbed a slice of lime and put it between my teeth. She did three body shots on me. One on my collarbone, one on my chest and another one on my tummy. Licking every last drop. She was making her way down.
"Hey Vauses, mind if I have a go?" Nicky smirks, also loving the way I was dressed.
Alex looked up at her and I took my chance to escape.
"Okay. I'm going to the dancefloor." I say quickly and slide off the table, trying to escape this situation.
Alex grabs my hand before I could leave.
"Ooh no, I think our friends have seen more than enough of what our sex life looks like baby." I tell her, laughing.
Alex chuckles back, "I'm coming with you. No one is stealing my girl. Have you seen what you look like? Hot doesn't even cover it." She smirks and winks.
We walk to the dancefloor hand in hand.
"You're the one that I want" ironically starts to play and Alex starts to mouth the lyrics to me, wrapping her arms around me and I laugh.
"I've got chills.
They're multiplying.
And I'm losing control.
'Cause the power
You're supplying,
Is electrifying"
The song continues and I drape my arms around her neck and mouth the lyrics back at her and she joins in,
"You're the one that I want, you are the one I want.
Oo oo oo honey
The one that I want, you are the one I want.
Oo oo oo
The one that I need. Oh yes indeed."
We smile at each other and kiss.
"Hey move over Vauses, mind if we share the floor?" Nicky asks holding Lorna's hand while Boo was chatting up the brunette she had noticed. The others were continuing with the shots.
We giggle and move over, Alex brought out her cell phone and took a picture of me and said,
"Now this, I am definitely remembering!" She was laughing and I laughed with her.
The night was fun but nothing compared to when it was mine and Alex's bachelorette party.