Vauseman Island

(Alex's POV)

I meant it when I told Nicky this morning that I had married one hell of a sexy teaser. Piper had actually let me believe she was turning me down. It didn't dawn on me that she literally didn't want to hurt me. She had jumped into my arms and screamed "HELL YES!" and plastered me in kisses. If she had done this while I was still kneeling she definitely would've broken my back. I was happy beyond belief. I was married to the love of my life. She had given me a private jet and now we were on our honeymoon on the island I had bought for us. I had told Lorenzo about my yacht that I had named after my love so he had built a pier leading up to the house so I could dock it. He was standing on it waiting for me to pay him. I docked the yacht and gave Piper a hand up to the pier beside him. His dingy to take him back to Hawaii was moored on the beach in front of the house. I switched the engine off and climbed onto the pier myself and pulled out my cheque book, I wrote,
'The amount of $500,000 to Mr Lorenzo Diaz." And handed it to him.
"Thank you Mrs Vause and I hear a congratulations is in order to you and the other Mrs Vause here." He said and looked at Piper. Piper and I smiled at each other as I wrapped an arm around her pulling her into me. Lorenzo stooped down and brought our cases off the yacht and into the house. When he came back out I continued the conversation.
"It is, thank you Lorenzo, for that and for this beautiful house." I said to him. This was my first time seeing the house also, if I had left Hawaii, Piper would've gotten suspicious so I entrusted him with the build and design. It was beautiful, it fitted in to it's surroundings perfectly, it was modern, had a pool, dark wicker furniture with white cushions and was surrounded by palm trees for that extra bit of privacy. I loved it and I was so happy to see Piper smiling in awe at it, she loved it too. Great!
"Well, I don't want to get in the way of you both. I hope you both like it and congratulations." He said as he got into his dingy and left us. All alone and happy together. Piper was in awe, like I was when she had surprised me with the private jet. Her mouth was open and forming a huge smile. She was so beautiful. She turned to me and held my face in her hands and stared lovingly up into my eyes, Piper was slightly shorter than me.
"Alex Vause. You. You are the best person I will ever meet and I love you so much. I always will, even after my heart stops beating. I have no words for what you have done for me. For us. This, Alex, this is incredible. I love it and I love you."
"Anything for you Pipes." I smile at her, hold her face in my hands and kiss her deeply. She took her hands from my face and draped them around my neck. As I did last night, I ducked down and lifted her, carrying her into our new luxury house on an island that no one knew the whereabouts of that was ours. I never broke the kiss once. Lorenzo had given me a rough guide to the layout of the house so I knew where the bedroom was. I carried my new wife up the modern wooden stairs that had no handle but a cream wall instead and a 2 inch gap between each step that was filled in, painted cream and had lights and headed straight for the bedroom. I smirked to myself knowing we couldn't be interrupted this time.