What the fuck are we going to do now?!

(Danielle's POV)

"Danielle!"
"Ricardo what the fuck?! If we're seen together he'll kill us, it's too risky for the cartel. Didn't you get the message? Kubra put me in charge of shipments, I'm the new Alex Vause. I'm also trying to do my job on bringing her down, don't you remember what she did to Kubra? That Piper chick is her wife, I told Kubra that they're just married and that they clearly couldn't survive without the other. I also told him that that is how we make Vause pay, kill the blonde one."
"Danielle Kubra is dead, he shot the blonde but the feisty big haired one jumped on the boss and shot him. That Piper chick was losing a lot of blood when I left-"
"You left them?! Jesus Ricardo that leaves me exposed! I have to call Vause 'Mrs Vause' now because they think I work for them, if she finds out, I'm a dead girl!"
"Relax! She's probably either shot herself with Kubra's gun at the loss of her girl or they're at the hospital trying to make her stay alive."
"Ok, but the plan was that I watch them from afar and make my move, I already got their contact details, told Kubra that they're newly married, got a job at their business, to kill the blonde and torture Vause and told him to goad Vause with 'the Chapman to her Vause'. NOT to let them go! What the fuck are we going to do now?! The boss is dead!"
"Well, what am I going to fucking do?! You have your new fancy job in their business!"
"Yeah? And what if they find out?!"
"They won't."
"Shit!"
"What?"
"I left my drawer open in my office, it has my loaded gun in it! I better go lock the drawer so they never find out."
"Okay Danielle, see you later, hopefully that Piper chick is dead and Vause is killing herself somewhere." He said and left. I ran back up to my office to lock my drawer.