Our first date- a flashback from Piper's POV

(Piper's POV)

Alex had texted me saying she had fallen for me and wanted to take me on a date. What was it about this girl that I couldn't stay mad at? Bringing me to my second point, she had left that Sylvia girl for me. Wow.
I quickly got changed into a baby pink, short but loose dress, a white jacket and black pomps. My makeup was already done from the bar earlier. I wanted to look cute, this was a date after all. I curled my hair slightly and waited, excitedly nervous.
Alex had told me she would pick me up at 9. It was 8:57. 3 minutes later, exactly on time, there was the sound of a horn from outside. I looked out the window and there was Alex in her Porsche smiling up at me. She looked so hot. I smiled back and ran down to greet her.
When I opened the door, she was already out of the car, leaning on it, waiting for me. She opened the door of the passenger side and let me in, closing it behind me. She got into the driver's side.
"So, where are we going?" I ask her.
She smirked, "You'll see soon enough." and started the engine, driving in the direction of Brooklyn Bridge.
She stopped just before it, got out of the car and let me out, how sweet of her. When I was out, she took me by the hand and we walked along the sidewalk beside the river, looking at the lights of the city. As we walked we started to get to know each other better.
"I've never really seen how beautiful the lights of this city really are until now." I tell her.
She smiled, we were now on a stretch of beach right at the Hudson, walking towards Brooklyn Bridge. Alex had taken her heels off and had them in the hand that wasn't holding mine. She then said to me,
"Good thing where I'm taking you has just as good a view as this one."
We walked for another 5 minutes and I noticed with joy, Alex had prepared a picnic, laid it out on a blanket, the area was covered in flickering candles and there were two glasses and a bottle of red wine. It was so beautifully romantic.
"Oh Alex, it's so romantic!" I grin at her.
She smiled,
"Well good, it was what I was going for." She led me to the blanket and we both sat.
"Wine?" She asked, filling the glasses.
"Of course." I say smiling.
We ate the food she had prepared and finished the glass of wine, getting to know each other even better. I was somehow able to get past the fact she was a drug dealer. I didn't care. There was just something about her.
She took my hand and started stroking it and I looked at her, she was already looking back at me.
"I meant it when I said I didn't love Sylvia. When I met you, we just felt right. I know I didn't exactly start us off on the best foot and I'm really sorry. I also meant it when I said I liked you. I want to do this more often-"
She tells me and I interject. I knew where she was going with this and I wanted to know.
"Alex, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I ask her cautiously.
She laughs. Oh no.
"I know, I'm awful at this. I told you I'm new to the whole relationship thing! But, yes, Piper Chapman, will you be me girlfriend?" She asks nervously. I thought it was sweet.
I grinned and kissed her.
She grinned back.
"I'll take that as a yes."