The Wedding

(Alex's POV)

Today was the day. Today was the day I finally got to tie Piper down, tie the knot and call her Mrs Vause. I woke up to Nicky shaking me. I was so excited I was awake anyway, I was just resting my eyes before the festivities started. I got hardly any sleep last night from happiness so I was making sure there were no grey shadows under my eyes.
"Vause. It's your wedding day. Get up. You don't want to keep Chapman waiting do you? Last night you tried every excuse in the book to see her again." Nicky chuckled. Lorna had already left to go check on Piper.
At the mention of Piper's soon to be old last name I bolted out of bed, grabbed my red suitcase and put it on the bed to bring out my wedding dress.
"Nichols, the bathroom is slightly small for my wedding dress and I don't want anything happening to it at least not until I get my hands on Piper tonight." I smirked at my visions of ripping Piper's wedding dress off of her and her doing the same. "Would you mind giving me a bit of privacy?" I asked Nicky.
"You want me to go into the bathroom until you're changed?"
"No just the balcony and I'll close the curtains. While you're out there could you check everything is going to plan down there?"
"Sure." She said as she walked out. Nicky and Lorna's room had a good view of the beach where Piper and I's wedding was about to take place. Nicky closed the door behind her, I closed the curtains and opened the case with my wedding dress in it. Just as I was about to take my Led Zeppelin pyjama top off, Nicky opened the door again and poked her head through the curtains.
"By the way Vause. Next time you want to hide something from Chapman, pack it in a case she won't figure out."
"What?! She saw my dress?!" I ask Nicky surprised Piper went against her own tradition wishes.
"No, she wants tradition. She figured it out when I lifted your red case last night. She was telling Polly and myself that red and white are your wedding colours and how you pack in colour. Which reminds me what do you pack with your swimwear Vause?" I raised my eyebrows at her.
"Why?" I ask her.
"Because when Chapman was explaining your packing technique she said you put your swimwear and other things in your blue case but wouldn't tell me what else because it was for her to know and that you'd kill her if she told me."
"She was right. That's for me and her to know Nichols. Now get out of here or you'll make me late for my wedding in an hour!" I threw a pillow at her.
"Okay, okay I'm going, I'm going." She retreated outside again.
I took my pyjamas off and slipped into my wedding dress. My dress was strapless and figure hugging at the top and flowed into a puffy shape with the material gathered into curly 'S' like forms. There was so much material it formed a train.
I put my pyjamas in the red case and took out my white stilettos and put them on.
"Okay Nichols! I'm changed you can come back in now!" I call out to her. She came back in.
"Wow Vause. You look beautiful. Piper's going to love you and everything down there is exactly how you and Piper want it. They're in the middle of setting up for the reception party." She smiled at me.
"Thanks Nichols. I'm pretty sure Piper loves me anyway since we're getting married within the hour! I'm going to go curl my hair and do my makeup" I said to her as I headed into the bathroom. While I was there, Nicky had gotten into her maid of honour dress. She would match Polly. The dress was red with a strip of small diamonds around the waist.

Once we were ready, I gave my makeup bag and red suitcase to Nicky and she headed off to mine and Piper's suite to put them back since I wasn't allowed to see Piper for another 30 minutes. It was killing me. I just wanted to hold her, kiss her and make love to her. All in due time I guess. Lorna came out with Nicky smiling. "She looks beautiful doesn't she?" she said to Nicky and they both smiled at me. "She does and so does Vause, look at her."
"Aw Alex you look beautiful!" Lorna said running up to me.
"Thanks Lorna, so Piper looks beautiful huh? Nothing new there." I smiled and they smiled at each other.
"No Vause, she's smoking today, like extra smoking. I think you'll like what you see at the altar."
"Nichols, with Piper I like what I see regardless of what she looks like." I say as we head to the elevator and down to the beach.