Alex vs Danielle

(Alex's POV)

Piper could be a real stubborn ass at times. A lot actually. It was sweet she wanted me in bed with her but I really didn't want to hurt her. We settled for the edge of the bed with my arm above her on the pillow, her with her head in my side while we held hands. She fell asleep.
"Polly, thanks so much for not telling her about the Danielle problem. I don't want to worry her especially since she thinks she works for us." I whispered to Polly.
"Jesus Alex I'm so sorry. If I had've known or have even suspected I wouldn't have hired her." She whispered back.
"It's fine. If you'd turned her down she might've gotten dangerous and you didn't know." I whisper.
"Where is she now anyway?" She asked still whispering so we wouldn't wake Piper.
"Her and her henchman friend, the one that was holding me when Kubra felt up Piper, are unconscious with Felix"
"What the fuck? You never cease to scare me Alex."
"Relax, unless you intend to hurt me or Piper and I don't think you do, you're fine. That bitch tried to kill her knowing it would destroy me. That isn't something I forgive a lot." I tell her sarcastically.
My phone vibrates in my hand. I had put it on silent when Piper fell asleep the first time so it wouldn't disturb her. It was Felix and I didn't like what I read.

"Alex, it's Felix, the needle must've snapped when I jammed it into her neck. She's awake. There was a bullet on the floor, she had her gun in her hand, she ran out before I could catch her. She's coming to kill Piper."

I quickly typed back with one hand since Piper's was in the other,

"Like hell she is. You better be coming after her with a new syringe Felix!"

He replied, "I am! I'm on her tail as we speak just try to keep her away from your wife ok?!"

I rolled my eyes thinking sarcastically to myself, 'No Felix, I'm just going to let my wife be shot again. Of course I'm going to keep Piper away from her!'
Piper, now in a deep sleep, was loosening her grip on my hand so I slid out of bed, not waking her and pulled Polly to the side.
"Polly, Danielle is coming to try and finish Piper off, Felix just texted me. He's on her tail. Walk out of this room and pretend you're leaving, there's only one way into this room. Wait for a while then go, distract the doctors. I'll hide behind the door, she's not touching Pipes."
"Holy shit!" Polly loudly whispers. We wait for a while for Danielle to get into the building, we turn the lights off in Piper's room then Polly leaves to distract the doctors. I knew I was about to fight Danielle so I needed the hallway and surrounding area empty. I hid behind the door, Polly left it open intentionally.
10 minutes later the murderous bitch's silhouette appears and she's holding the gun. Thank god Piper was asleep and doesn't know one of her attempted killers is in the hospital room with us. I needed to do this quickly, if Pipes woke up and saw, her heart rate would increase and that might kill her anyway. If that happened I'd take the gun myself and end my own suffering. Danielle then spoke, breaking me from my thoughts about how to keep Piper safe in this situation. She laughed thinking I would leave Piper.
"Haha, Vause isn't here the stupid bitch." She really looked at Piper now, "Damn, she was hot on the phone but in real life, woah, even with a bullet in her shoulder. Anyway. Goodnight Piper."
What the fuck?! I mean I knew she was right but what?! She was coming on to my wife yet she wanted to kill her. First of all how dare she, second of all fuck no. Another fucking girl after my wife only this one wants to kill her and is relentless apparently.
I burst out from behind the door, "I really don't think so!" It was drug dealer versus drug dealer. I grab her wrist belonging to the hand of hers holding the gun, I tried to pry it out of her hands but she wasn't letting go so instead I used it to hit her on the head with, bringing her arm and hand I was holding, up to her head. She had my jaw in a hand and was squeezing it while I had my other hand around her neck. I was stronger which gave me the upper hand, I moved her away from Piper's bed and pinned her against the wall, keeping the gun pinned against the wall too. I growled at her in an incredibly dangerous voice,
"Did you really think I was going to go home and sleep knowing you had told Kubra to fucking shoot my wife! What kind of stupid are you really?! I'm not leaving Piper's side! Ever! We were pretty damn close before but with you constantly trying to kill her, that just makes me even harder to get rid of!"
"Vause?! How did you know I was coming?!" She growled back and kicked me in the stomach to make me get off of her. I quickly get up and dive on her, I punch her. We were fighting on the floor.
"Felix told me you bitch!" I said, punching her again and grabbing her by the throat the way I had done to Lolly when I thought she was who Kubra had sent for me until I found out she was just batshit crazy.
I heard Piper yawn. Fuck no.
"Alex?! What the fuck are you and Danielle doing and why is there a gun?!" Her machines were beeping faster now. I needed to stop this and fast. Piper may have survived and got through surgery but she was still fragile.
I pinned Danielle and the gun up against the wall again.
"This, darling, is the bitch who told Kubra to kill you knowing it would destroy me. She's been watching us for months." I tell Piper, turning around to face her.
"Is that where you were and what you were doing when I was asleep before?!" Piper screamed at me in fear.
"Yes, it was and Polly knew, I didn't want to worry you, she knew that and neither did she."
While I was trying to calm Piper, Danielle had escaped my grip and pointed the gun to Piper. Oh fuck no, like hell this was happening.
I jumped on her back and finally knock the gun out of her hand, it slides under Piper's bed. I wrap an arm around her neck in a chokehold. I said I wasn't a killer and I meant it, I was just desperate to keep her from harming my wife anymore. Felix FINALLY came in.
"Mrs Vause! You got her! Hey other Mrs Vause. Feeling any better?" I was glad he was concerned for Piper, really, but was this seriously the right time to be asking that considering I was on the back of a murderess. I swear, if it wasn't for the fact Felix was going to kill her as a debt to me, she would've made a great contract killer.
Piper was in shock but at least she was still breathing, she replied to Felix, ""Yeah hi Felix. I'm in a little less pain, now, I'm just tired."
I growled at him, annoyed at how long it had taken him, Piper could've been dead by now!
"Took you fucking long enough."
"I'm sorry, it took me what felt like hours getting the location of Piper's room from the receptionist!" He replied to me. It was fair enough.
I was still on her back and I needed to move my arm so he could stab her with the syringe,
""Excuse me for a sec." he says and takes out another syringe and jams it properly into her neck. She was out for real this time, thank fuck. I quickly got off of her not wanting to touch her for a second longer. Felix flung her over his shoulder and started to take her to the jet and I called after him,
"Take them to the bunker in the dessert."
"Will do!" He called back. He saw a doctor who was watching him warily with her over his shoulder, "She's slightly drunk." He says and the doctor actually accepted that excuse. Wow.

I turned to Piper and rushed to her side, kissing her on the forehead and grabbing her hand.
"Piper, I'm so sorry about that. Felix is going to deal with them now."
"Them?!" She lowly screamed fearfully.
I rubbed her hands to try and reassure her and tell her more,
"She wasn't alone, there were 2 of them."
She continued to question me,
"What bunker? Alex you better tell me. We're married now and I told you I wouldn't keep secrets from you."
I decided I'd fill her in, she was my wife, she was right, I didn't want to keep secrets from her even if I thought keeping them secret meant she could live her life a little easier. She deserved to know.
"Fine. Felix took a flight to Africa and drove to the desert to hide from Kubra when he escaped. He built a bunker there and told me about it when we got out, knowing Kubra was after me, us. I told him we had an island so it was fine. He's now going to deal with them there."
Her answer shocked me,
"I want to go too."
"You want to what?" I say unamused, snapping my head up quickly in unamused surprise, "Pipes you've just been fucking shot!" I incredulously remind her. I loved her but she could be so fucking stupid at times. I wanted her nowhere near that killer.
"And? I'll wait until I'm discharged and fly over on the jet."
This made me feel guilty knowing I was using her wedding gift to me for this but I had no choice. She saw the guilt on my face,
"Alex what did you do?" She asked me suspiciously.
I guiltily told her the truth,
"I told him to use the jet to take them there."
Piper glared at me and it made me feel awful.
"Relax babe, he'll shove them into the overhead lockers and it's the only way to get them there! I've already told him if he so much as spills coffee, he's paying for it. You know that jet means so much to me. It's ours and I hate doing this but there's no other way."
She softens, I knew she could never stay mad at me, I mean just look at our history together.
"True." She admits and continues,
"I want to know why she wanted to kill me. If she wanted to punish you, it was obvious you were hurting just by me being shot. It was hurting me seeing you like that. Why did she want to go so far? No Alex, I want to go too."
I didn't want her in harm's way again but her reason for wanting to go was pretty damn good and I wanted to question the little bitch myself and Piper was not leaving my side again after this. I gave in, I also found it morbidly cute we were hurting together at the other's pain.
"Fine, I'll call Felix but only because I want to deal with her with him and you aren't leaving my side ever after this."
She gleefully grinned when I agreed. It made me so happy, she had that beautiful grin back on her face after all of this and I had been the one to do it. I dialled Felix's number.
"Felix. Piper's coming too. Meaning you'll need to keep plying them with the tranquilliser until she's discharged. Danielle is mine to deal with." He agreed and I hang up.

She was finally going to pay for trying to kill Piper and Piper and I would get our answers via me.