Fill me in

(Alex's POV)

I made the seats into a double bed since they had that function and lay Piper down, I knew she would be tired. She fell asleep instantly and I bent down, gave her a kiss on the cheek and went over to Felix for him to fill me in. Jason came out of the cockpit to ask if we were ready to go, I nodded and he took off.

"Alright fill me in." I tell Felix, bringing Danielle's gun out from my jeans and putting it on the coffee table between the seats we were in, each set of seats had one. Piper had really splashed out with this jet. Ever since Danielle tried to kill Piper again with it, I kept it in my jeans in case she came back for her. Felix knew exactly what I was asking and supplied me with a new round of bullets, I emptied the chamber in the handle, it fell on my lap and I clicked the new one in.
"Well, first of all, is Piper ok? She was in hospital for a week. I was afraid I was going to kill our friends down there." He asked stamping the floor.
"She's fine, thank god, as you can see, she's exhausted and still recovering but she's my little warrior. I'll make sure she's ok." I say as I look round lovingly from my chair at my beautiful, sleeping wife who was now looking very peaceful, her breathing was slow and regular. I smiled and turned back round to Felix.
"Speaking of our new found friends, what happened when she came back for Piper?" I ask him again.
"Well what had happened was, when she escaped, I took him down to my hideout at the docks. I dumped him there and went to find her, knowing she would make a beeline for the hospital. I found you two fighting and Piper looking seriously scared and shocked.-"
"Well can you blame her? She had just been shot by Kubra at that bitch's suggestion and then almost got shot again by the same person. She was asleep when I was fighting Danielle and woke up to see me pinning her against a wall in a chokehold." I interjected and he continued.
"As you saw, I drugged her properly this time and put her in the same place as the guy and there we stayed until you finally called to say you were on your way to the airport. I shoved them in suitcases and they are now currently residing below us."
"Good work Felix." I said and handed him what I owed him.

Hours later, Felix had fallen asleep also and I went to be with my still sleeping wife. I didn't spoon her because of her shoulder so I just lay beside her. Jason came out of the cockpit with the jet on autopilot.
"Alex." He whispered over to me. I looked up at him.
"Might want to wake sleeping beauties 1 and 2. We're here." He whispered again.
"Okay, thanks Jason." I whisper back.
I woke Felix first, wanting to give Piper that little bit of extra sleep that she needed and deserved.
"Felix!" I whispered loudly so I wouldn't wake Piper right away.
He stirred. "Wake up and put your seatbelt on! We're here." I tell him. He sits up straight and does so.
I reluctantly go to Piper now to wake her. I really didn't want to, she needed sleep. I gently bent down onto the bed beside her.
"Pipes baby." I whisper in her ear. She smiled at my voice which made me feel good inside.
"Pipes." I say again, noting her eyes still hadn't opened.
"Come on babe." I whisper in her ear again. Her eyes flutter open.
"Hmmm, what time is it? Where are we?" She mumbles sleepily.
"We're on our jet about to land in the Sahara to question little miss murderess and it's 4:25PM." I tell her as she sits up.
"Oh ok." She mumbles again and presses the button to turn the seats back to normal. Once they were, I flopped down beside her and held her hand. I made sure I had the window seat so Piper wouldn't see Felix and our two hostages.
Felix got up and went to the cockpit.
"What're you doing?" I ask him.
"I'm going to help, Jason is it?" He tells/asks me.
I nod.
"I'm going to help Jason find the bunker and land the plane." He replies.
"Okay, wait, how do you know how to land a plane?" I ask confused.
"How do you think I get to the bunker in the first place? Flying is much quicker!" He asked me not wanting an answer.
"Fair point." I replied. At that, Piper put her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on her's.
"Don't fall asleep again Pipes." I tell her and continue,
"I know you need it and deserve it but if you want to be in the same room when I question her, you need to be awake for it. Trust me, I would be more than happy to keep you on the plane, sleeping and unaware of what's happening in that bunker, with Jason to keep watch on you."
"I'll try Al but you always calm me, make me feel safe and smell so good all the time it's so hard not to fall asleep on you." Piper said and I smiled at that.
The jet landed and Felix came back out and said "Wait here." I knew he was going to take our hostages out of the suitcases he had shoved them into so Piper wouldn't see, I didn't really want to see that either. Once he had taken them out of the cases they were shoved into, he would soak a cloth in alcohol and put it under their nose to wake them up. They would still feel drowsy and weak which was a plus. I looked out of the window and could see he had them bound with cable ties around their wrists and duct tape over their mouths and was leading them to the bunker. He stopped the guy, cut his cable tie, peeled off the tape, pulled out his pistol which had a silencer on it at my request so Piper wouldn't hear and shot him, leaving his body for the vultures. Danielle looked scared now as he shoved her indoors to the bunker. Good.
My phone vibrated. A text from Felix,

"Ok come on, all good. Go get her Alex."

I grab Piper's hand and help her up. "Come on babe. Let's go see what and who this bitch is." She takes my hand and I lead her out of the jet and through the door of the bunker. It was dark but ventilated.
"Felix?!" I call into the darkness.
A door opens.
"In here."