First night in Max

(Piper's POV)

"Nicky I'm really worried about Alex in there with the bitch that is Stella Carlin. I'm worried that Stella might goad her and lie to her about that so called fling I had with her. I'm also worried about what Alex might do to her and get herself into more trouble." I ramble.

"Chapman I think you should be more worried for Carlin. Last I checked Vause was and is crazy in love with you and Carlin got in her way. I've recently had experience of Vause's intimidating side when it came to you. Lord knows what that poor girl has in store for her when Vause gets a hold of her. She came pretty close to holding me in a choke hold when I mentioned you and I'm her friend. Stella is her enemy so all I have to say is rest in peace Carlin." Nicky chuckles.

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of Nicky! I've just asked Alex to marry me and she said yes! I don't want her to throw away our married life before it even begins! Wait. What did you say to Alex about me that made her want to hold you in a choke hold?" I ask.

Nicky stiffens and goes pink then starts to chuckle. "I wanted to congratulate you guys on your engagement but you were asleep in Vause's arms or at least wrapped in her one good one so I congratulated Vause, she thanked me but couldn't look up at me. She was too busy stroking your hair and smiling down at you with her lovey dovey face plastered on. I then remembered what you said to Piscatella in that janitor's closet about how good you are with your tongue. My lesbian interests were peaked and I'm not going to lie Chapman, you're pretty damn hot. I asked her if I could take you for a test drive and that's when she nearly put me in a choke hold."

"Oh Jesus Nicky! If I'd known you were going to come up with a line like that I would've warned you about how protective Alex is of me." I told her. "I find it extremely sexy if I'm honest though." I chuckle.

"LIGHTS OUT INMATES" is blared from the overhead speakers.

"God Chapman stop fantasising about your fiancé and go to sleep will ya? I've been in Max before for 92 days. Trust me, they like us to be up bright and early. Night Piper and congratulations." Nicky says as she turns away to sleep.

I do the same although my night consisted of thoughts and dreams of me soon becoming the future Mrs Alex Vause. I couldn't stop smiling. Alex had said yes! We had discussed marriage 10 years ago and we agreed that because Cal was keeping my family name and Alex was the only Vause left that we'd add to her family so say hello to the future Mrs Piper Vause.