Last day before the greatest adventure of my life

(Piper's POV)

Leaving Al at the beach with the others who were there apart from Nicky and Larry who had gone to the bar just before I left, I picked up my see through dress and walked to the pool. Boo was at the bar too chatting up a Hawaiian girl and Nicky and Larry were having a conversation a few bar stools away from Boo. I found a bali-bed and claimed it by throwing my flip flops I had in one hand and the dress in the other onto it. I walked to the deep end. The deep end in this pool was 9ft so safe enough to dive. Alex's sudden urge had turned me on plus the heat of the sun here was a little hotter than New York so I dived into the pool head first. The water was cool and the perfect temperature I needed so I did a few lengths. I was thin but my wedding was tomorrow. I wanted to look as toned as possible. After I had tired myself out I leaned my back against the side of the pool with my elbows on the side holding me up and saw Alex and the others approach the bar and order drinks at the opposite end of the pool.
I decided to get out and go lie down and sunbathe for a while on the bali-bed I had reserved but realised my sunglasses and tanning lotion were in our suite. I looked round at the bar again and found my fiancé lustfully watching me, holding the right leg of her sunglasses and lowering them, watching me from above her sunglasses. I knew she loved this bikini on me so I decided to give her a treat. I put my flip flops and dress on to go back into the hotel and strutted over to the bar, swaying my hips. I knew this would turn Alex on. What I also knew she loved was me playing hard to get so I grabbed Polly's hand without looking at Alex,
"Pol, I forgot my sunglasses and tanning lotion could you look after my bali-bed for me?" I asked pulling her away from the bar, Pina Colada still in hand.
"Yeah no problem Pipe." She smiled, sat down and I walked away again with my sexy walk just for Alex. I was well aware she was still watching me.
I walked into the lobby and got into the elevator. Seventh floor. The honeymoon suite. I swiped the keycard through the door handle to let me in, went to the bathroom and grabbed my shades and lotion.
Once I was back down at the pool, Larry had grabbed a bali-bed directly opposite mine, thankfully the pool separated us. Polly was still minding my bali-bed for me and Alex was laughing with the others at the bar.
"Thanks so much Pol." I said putting on my sunglasses and lying back as she got off the bali-bed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex's head snap towards our direction at the sound of my voice.
"Pipe, I better go see Larry, I'll catch up with you tonight! I'm coming to your suite tonight remember? You and Alex can't see each other the night before the wedding, it's bad luck! And tradition!" She was beginning to shout as she was walking away from me and towards my ex.
"Yeah no problem Pol! See you tonight!" I took off my beach dress, lay back and got comfortable on my bali-bed, stretching out my right leg straight and bringing my left leg up so it was bended. I closed my eyes and took in the heat. God, it felt so good after being trapped in prison for 15 months. I knew Alex was watching.
I had been sunbathing for a whole 5 minutes when I felt her familiar warm lips press onto mine. I opened my eyes, Alex had brought her sunglasses down with her when we left the suite together and had them on, our sunglasses clinked together as we kissed.
"Well Mrs Vause-to-be, you just keep getting sexier and know how to keep me interested don't you?" Alex said with a smirk slowly climbing on top of me regardless of the fact this bali-bed was a bali-bed so therefore had room for the two of us and then some.
"Well I should hope so considering I'm about to marry you tomorrow." I said, also with a smirk.
Alex chuckled, "Want to continue where we left off on the beach before your brother rudely interrupted?" She asked leaning down for another kiss. I grabbed her face and kissed her as my answer. We had been kissing for a few minutes when Larry cleared his throat from across the pool.
"Seriously?" Alex growled against my lips.
I sat up, forcing Alex up with me. "Let him be babe, anyway I need someone to rub this on me and I doubt you'll let him do it." I said handing her the tanning lotion.
"Correct. Now turn around. Not that you need this stuff. Babe, you're already sun kissed." She smiled kissing the back of my neck. I turned over so my tummy was on the mattress of the bed and my head was facing the end of it. I folded my arms under my chin and Alex got on top of me and sat on my back.
"And I'm apparently already Alex kissed as well." I giggled as she began rubbing the lotion on my back.
"Oh no you're not. I keep getting interrupted." Alex said almost groaning. I laughed. I could tell she wasn't amused. I looked in Larry and Polly's direction. I could faintly hear him say to Polly;
"Come on... babe... because we have to that's why."
"Alex?" I ask intending to continue my sentence.
"Yeah?" She replied still rubbing tan lotion on my back.
"I'm so glad you came back into my life even if you did do it by throwing me in prison with you."
She just laughed.
"I'm serious. Otherwise I'd already be married to and stuck with that twitchy idiot over there."
This got her attention. I turned around to look at her and she looked up at Polly and Larry.
Again, although this time both of us were watching and listening to Larry and Polly's conversation, I looked back at Larry and Polly.
"Larry, why do we have to do this?"
"Because they're doing it! I'm not having another chick leave me because someone else does it better so I want to make sure I do all the right things." Larry had gotten Polly into the same position I was in and got himself into the same position as Alex and was applying sunscreen to Polly in exactly the same way Alex was applying tan lotion to me. He was challenging Alex.
I rolled my eyes and asked Alex, "Is he for real?"
"I'm glad you've noticed this too Pipes, every time he sees me kiss you I can see jealousy on his face. I think he wants you back."
"Ha, that's never going to happen! I'll only ever go back to one ex in particular." I say and turn to kiss her.
"Who?!" She asks with a hint of anger and hurt in her voice.
I just rolled my eyes at her. "You, you idiot. Did I or did I not come back to you after 10 years and cheat on Larry for you? Even if you threw my ass in prison. I love YOU."
"Oh. Well good and don't ever call me an ex again Pipes! Because I love you too, I'm marrying you in the morning and you are my past, present and future and I'm not losing you to him again or anyone for that matter." She smiled, embarrassed, turned me around to face her and cupped my face with her hand. I sat up and she wrapped her other arm around my waist, pulled me close, we both laughed and kissed passionately. She was on the other side of the bali-bed now so we were in full view of Larry and Polly. I slowly opened my eyes, still kissing Alex just out of curiosity to see if Larry would also copy this with Polly. He was watching us and as I predicted, copied us. I found this too funny not to laugh. I laughed into our kiss.
"Okay, girls in the past have always told me I'm an excellent kisser and if I remember correctly you are the only exception since you said the first time we had sex that 'I'm really bad at that' but surely I'm not laughable." She joked smiling at me.
I was laughing so hard now that I couldn't breathe.
"Seriously babe what's so funny?!" She was starting to laugh too now at just the sight of me. I couldn't speak so all I did was grab her face and turn it in the direction of Larry and Polly. She too broke into uncontrollable laughter. Hearing us, Larry turned to us and called "What's so funny you two?!"
"You!" I say finally getting enough air. I continued. "Do you want Alex and myself to be your sex gurus?" I laughed again.
Alex spoke up now, also finally finding enough air to speak. "If so, I'll give you a Vause masterclass Bloom. Watch and learn. First, you take your girl" She grabbed me and held me in place. "Then you hold her in place. Letting her know you are in control. Pull her close to you." She snaked her arms around my waist and pulled me close. I begin to speak knowing where this was leading. Alex had already tried twice to have sex with me in a public space and both times got interrupted, "Ale-" she cut me off. "Find her weak spots so she melts and becomes 100% under your control." I start to speak again, "Babe, don't you dare, don't you da-!" She moved her sunglasses to the top of her head, took mine off altogether so she could see I was under her control and gave me a look that said 'what're you going to do about it?' winked at me and kissed and sucked my weak spot on my neck. I, as she said, melted. She started to coach Larry again, "If you do this right, she should fall into your arms like Pipes here has just done." She wasn't wrong, she was practically holding me up. I don't know how she does this, it was like I turned into her sex cow. Every. Time. Damn you Alex. She continued. "This means, you have full control." She laid me down on the bali-bed. "Lay her down and kiss her all over." I tried again. "Alex Vause, I know what you're doing and you know what that does to me. Don't you dare!" I was laughing and squealed out the last words as she got closer. She began kissing me, all over and I moaned. I could feel her smirk as she kissed me. "Then you make your way down and go down on her so she screams your name so the whole city, or in this case, hotel, can hear her." She mimicked me and I turned bright red, "Ooh, oooh, Alex! Allexx!" She stopped. "Want me to show you how to go down on a girl too Bloom? I mean, I've got Piper exactly where I want her so I can show you now if you'd like?" I looked over at Larry from behind Alex who was also looking at him and his face was a mixture of amusement, embarrassment, jealousy and anger. It made me laugh, that and the fact that I really did not want this whole hotel to know how I crumbled under Alex so little did she know but this whole time, while I was getting turned on, I stayed focused. She started to pull down my bikini bottoms but this was not happening in public. No way. I wrapped my legs around her and she stood up with me still wrapped around her and she grabbed our stuff. "Nice try Bloom. Did you really think I'd put Pipes in that humiliating position? Like you're doing to poor Polly over there? That last step is for the bedroom and just for me to see. You've just graduated the Vauseman sex-ed school. Mazel Tov." At that she carried me away and up to our suite. As we were leaving the pool area we heard the crowd, "Oooooooooh."