Did I mention I love being Mrs Vause?

(Piper's POV)

Alex carried me all the way back up to our room, set me down on our bed and went into the next room. We could afford a suite so we had a bedroom and a living room all in one room, like the honeymoon suite we had in Hawaii.
"What?! Where are you going baby?!" I call after her, confused and feeling left high and dry.
"It's my turn!" She calls back laughing.
"Your turn for what?!" I ask, really wanting to know what she was doing.
Silence. I smirked.
"Ooooh, I see, you want to tease me. Want me to show you how it's done babe?" I laugh.
She comes out shuffling a deck of cards.
"Oh believe me Pipes, I have you exactly where I want you, besides that's your thing and trust me, you've got that down." She smirks.
"So what are you doing?" I ask her, still confused.
"We, honey, are going to play a game." She smirks, raises an eyebrow, shuffles the cards some more and comes to sit on the bed with me. She started to lay out the cards but I knew this was going to turn into something sexual going by the look on her face. She then said,
"Who says the Nichols get to have all the fun tonight?" with a dirty grin.
She continues,
"I've known about this game for a long time but I was waiting for the right girl to play it with. I was going to do it 8 years ago with you, then you left but now that you're Mrs Vause, let the games begin." She smiled and kissed me.
"Ok?" I say.
"The rules are simple, there are four suits in a deck of cards right?" She starts, pointing at the cards.
"Yeah." I say.
"Well, hearts represent kissing, diamonds is a massage, clubs is body kisses and spades is going down." She tells me smugly and continues,
"The numbers on the cards represent how long either of us does it for, the person who told me about this worked in seconds but for me, with you, it's definitely going to be minutes. It's easy, just set all 52 cards in their stack and keep going until we get to the end, I hear by the time that happens, things have already gotten sweaty." She winks.
"And what if we get an ace of hearts or a queen of hearts?" I ask, winking back at her, knowing she knew the implications behind my question.
She licked her lips and smirked,
"I've assigned those cards to an hour of anything the person who chooses it wishes." She shuffled the cards one last time with a dirty grin on her face, lying down beside me, leaning on her pillow with her elbow and started to lean over to kiss me.
"Hold that thought Mrs Vause." I tell her and put a finger to her lips, she kisses it, then licks it.
"Alex!" I shout, surprised.
"What?" She says smuttily.
I chuckle and grab the phone,
"Hello, room service to room 1158 please, yes this is Mrs Piper Vause, I'm requesting your finest bottle of red wine please. Thank you." I slide out of bed, grab two glasses from the mini bar and wait for the knock on the door. What happened with Larry on our wedding night was not happening again.
Alex chuckled,
"Trying to get me drunk? Your efforts are futile and you're my wife, you don't need to get me drunk, you and me are having sex tonight and there will be no arguments against it." She said with a raised eyebrow.
I blush and smile at her, biting my lip as a response.
There was a knock at the door and I rushed to open it, leaving Alex waiting for me on the bed. I handed the waiter his money with a tip, grabbed the bottle and quickly shut the door. I ran back into the bedroom, after earlier, I really wanted Alex even more than usual and this sexy little game of her's was making me even more excited. I filled the glasses, walked to the edge of the bed, handed Alex her's and went back to mine, I took a huge gulp of it as Alex set her glass on her nightstand. She crawled to the edge of the bed, grabbed a fistful of my dress and pulled me onto the bed. She had already taken hers off when we got into the room.
"First things first." She said and pushed me back into a standing position and turning me around. She unzipped my dress, yanked it off and snaked her arms around my waist and pulled me back, on top of her, both of us laughing. Alex wrapped her legs around me and flipped me, she was now lying on top of me and reached over to take a sip of her wine, leaving a lipstick mark on the glass. She glanced over to me as she drank, giving me a look that said 'this glass will be you in a matter of seconds'. She set the glass back down and lifted a card, tracing the heart tattoo on my chest. Another dirty smile grew on her face and she slowly glanced at me.
"Hmmmm." She hummed. "10 of clubs."
I guess she was right.
She threw the card and immediately zoned in on the weak spot of my neck, knowing that when she kissed me there, my head automatically went back as my body's way of giving her complete access to the spot. She used this to her advantage and sucked and kissed my neck to the point where I could feel a hickey forming. She made her way down to my chest and I could feel her warm tongue on my tattoo of her name, she started to give it the same treatment that she'd given my neck.
"Alex... I want.... to be... able to... read your name." I gasped.
"Fine." She muttered, still kissing me but bit me instead.
"Ow!" I protest.
"You asked for that baby." She grinned into her kiss on my chest. She then made her way down to my torso and trailed kisses along it. I could feel my back starting to arch so I let it and ran my fingers through Alex's hair. At this, she started kissing my arms, my shoulders, my collarbone and back to my neck again. By this point, I was completely covered in red lipstick but I didn't care. Alex's hands were also running through my hair. I somehow managed to open my eyes and glance at the clock on Alex's nightstand. 10 minutes was up. I grinned and flipped her.
"Woah." Alex let out, I had obviously taken her by surprise.
I smirked down at her as she rubbed my thighs. I lifted a card, the king of spades. Oh boy was I pleased with this card. Alex hated it when I teased her with kisses first but she also hated being caught off guard. This was going to be fun. I flashed her the card with a grin.
"Ooh God." She laughed and turned her face into the pillow, still with me on top of her.
"Haha, I'm guessing you don't like this card." I laugh at her.
"A king is worth 20 fucking minutes. You're fucking brilliant at what that card represents, I should know, I taught you." She laughed in anticipation.
I laughed evilly back at her and slide down,
"Well then, sit tight baby." I say with a grin and take off her panties.
"Be gentle with me Pipes, okay?" Alex begs.
"Not a chance, this was your idea." I chuckle and get to work.
"Ooh oh my god!"
"Pipes!"
"Piper!"
"PIPER!"
Alex screamed but I continued and she made fists in my hair. This continued for twenty minutes and Alex sighed in relief and delight when I finished and breathed,
"Oh my god do I love you."
I chuckled and she flipped me over and lifted a queen of spades. Oh boy.
She evilly laughed at me like I had done with her,
"Haha, revenge babe, 15 LONG minutes. I'm going to make sure I drag them out, after that." She chuckles.
I grab fistfuls of sheet in both hands and smile up at the ceiling and say,
"Well, fuck me."
Alex chuckles again and says,
"Well if you say so." and gets to work, pulling off my panties in return.
"Nooo! Alex! You're way better at it than I am! I'm not prepared! Nooo!"
"Tough shit." She laughs and continues.
I couldn't help but mimic her because oh my god.
"Ooh oh my god!"
"Al!"
"Alex!"
"ALEX!"
I screamed and the 15 minutes seemed like 15 hours but oh my god I loved every minute.
"Ooh god do I love you too." I breathed.
Alex came up to my face laughing and I chuckled at her,
"Huh."
"What?" She asked.
"I always thought revenge was a dish best served cold. I didn't know revenge was meant to be that good." I smiled and stroked her hair, we both laughed as I flipped her again and lifted a card. My heart fluttered. It was the ace of hearts. I smiled at it, threw it and dived straight for Alex's lips.
She kissed me back briefly but broke the kiss in confusion,
"Okay, first off, what was that smile about and what card did you get?"
I didn't need to explain what my smile was about, she'd know once I told her the name of the card.
"I got the ace of hearts." I smiled at her. She giggled,
"I told you with those cards you didn't have to go by the suit."
I was still smiling, "I know."
A loving smile grew on her face,
"Come here you." She said and pulled my face down to hers.
I kept my end of the bargain, we kissed and kissed for the full hour. I didn't mind in the slightest, I loved kissing Alex and I knew she loved kissing me.
When the hour was up, she reluctantly broke our kisses and picked a card. It was the 5 of diamonds. Ooh yes please.
Alex looked at it then looked at me and said,
"Ok turn over."
I grinned and went to the foot of the bed and turned over as requested so my chin was now on the bed. Alex sat on my back and started rubbing my shoulders. This was another secret talent of Alex's, massaging.
She bent down and kissed my neck, sucking on it while she rubbed.
"Hmmm, I don't recall that card being the 5 of clubs Mrs Vause." I laugh.
She squeezes hard on my shoulders and bites my ear as a response as she whispers, "Shut up, I'm allowed to kiss my sexy wife when I want to."
I looked round with my mouth open and a smile forming,
"Oh are you now? Well in that case so am I." I tell her and kiss her.
The 5 minutes were up and I turned myself around to face her from underneath her.
"Why didn't we do this on our own wedding night?" I ask her.
She laughed and stooped down to kiss me.
"Because I couldn't find any cards. Believe me, I tried and had planned to. At least we got to do it on someone's wedding day." She said still laughing.
I looked at myself, I was completely covered in Alex's red lipstick, I needed a shower.
I pulled my leg up from beneath her and gently kicked her back onto the bed so she would get off of me. I sat up and slid off the bed, heading to the bathroom.
"You know, I should just get a tattoo of your lipstick Al!" I call at her, not looking round and continue walking to the bathroom. I felt a pillow hit me on the head. I turned around in surprise and she was just lying there with a challenging look in her eye and a raised eyebrow.
"Well, just let me know where on your body you want it and I'll make sure I'm wearing extra lipstick." She says and winks.
At this I pick the pillow up and throw it back at her. She deflects it and I go into the bathroom and take off the remaining bra I had on.