Prisoners become the captors

(Piper's POV)

"What are you doing?" I ask Alex as she lies on the floor on her stomach and crawls under my bed.
"Do you want them to find us with a gun in your room?" She asks me getting up and putting the gun in her jeans behind her back, bringing her T-Shirt and leather jacket over them to cover Danielle's gun. She looked at the door to make sure no one was watching or that Danielle hadn't escaped Felix again and had come back.
"Fair point." I concede and continue, "Any idea why the new girl slash murderess is trying to kill me because I'd love to know why she wishes death on me so much?" I ask Alex hoping she'd have an answer.
"To make me suffer." Alex curtly replied.
"What? How do you know that?" I ask her surprised and confused.
"Pipes, think back to what Kubra said. He shot you because he asked if I could live without you knowing the answer is no. When you fell asleep the first time, when you came out of surgery, I went to get changed and meet the new girl. I would've been her boss after all, I had these clothes in my office so changed there, I went down to her office and found this gun in her drawer. Kubra said he had an employee watching us, as soon as I saw the gun I worked it out. I took the bullets out so she couldn't hurt you anymore, or me for that matter. I walked out and saw her talking to the henchman who restrained me when Kubra felt you up. His name is Ricardo by the way and before you ask, don't worry I had Felix take care of him too. You know Felix and what he does, I called him in and he did what he does best but he didn't drug that Danielle bitch properly, I had clearly dropped one bullet when I showed her that she wasn't going to shoot me anytime soo-"
"She tried to shoot you too?!" I interjected. Worried.
"I told her to." Alex responded.
"You what?! Alex?!" I say in shock.
"Babe, I was goading slash threatening her! I knew you were alive, thank god, I wanted her to know that I love you and would do anything for you. I took the bullets out remember? I pretended to not know any more news about you and that you were still in surgery and told her that if you died, I'd have nothing more to live for, which is true so she tried to shoot me." Alex explained, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Oooh I swear when I get my hands, hand, on that bitch, I swear I'll-"
"Go nowhere near her while she's conscious and let me deal with her." Alex interjected with a raised eyebrow and folded arms.
"I thought you said I could go too?!" I ask her annoyed.
"You can, but only because I'm not leaving your side for a second now, the city probably isn't safe for you, or me, to be by ourselves and I have a few questions for this little problem of ours." Alex tells me, raising a hand from her folded arms to stroke my hair, I was lying on my bed looking up at her.
No one would let me move a muscle. Tonight with dinner, the nurse came in with a tray of food, I got up, well, tried to get up to get it, Alex gently pushed me back down and got it for me, giving me her 'try it and see what happens' look with a smile.
"Alex, she's tried to kill me, twice now, can I at least be in the same room? I want to talk to her myself." I plead my wife. She raises an eyebrow, folds her arms again and narrows her eyes. She was working out what to do, let me do and say to me. As I've said before, Alex was a protective person, especially with people she loved, she was protective of me before but now that I was her wife and had been shot and threatened to be shot again, I couldn't blink without her watching me. I thought it was amazing and cute of her but damn, this time, it was a whole new ball game. I flashed her my puppy eyes that I gave her on our wedding night knowing she couldn't resist them.
"Piper. Stop that." She tells me.
"Stop what?" I ask her innocently, making my eyes bigger.
"Mrs Vause." Alex tries again, coming closer to my face, smiling.
"Yes Mrs Vause?" I reply continuing to give her the puppy eyes, also smiling.
She kisses me and I kiss her back. She held my face in her hands, gently, she was terrified of hurting me. I did the same, with one hand, running it through her hair which was now falling on my face. My surgeon had given me a sling for my arm so gravity couldn't hurt the bullet wound on my shoulder.
Alex breaks the kiss,
"You can be in the same room-"
"Yes!" I say making a victorious fist with my good hand.
"But!" Alex says with raised eyebrows, "I'm doing all the talking. She's not getting a chance to speak to you."
I pout, narrow my eyes and look up to her.
"That's the deal, take it or leave it baby." She tells me knowing she has full power over this situation.
"Fine." I concede. I was rewarded with another kiss.