Help

(Piper's POV)

Nicky was holding me up on the walk to Caputo's office. My legs were weak and threatening to buckle from the shock.
"It's all going to be okay Chapman. Vause, myself, Red, Lorna, Boo and the whole gang have your back. Especially Vause. You're going to be okay now." She says reassuringly.

We got to Caputo's office and Nicky knocked the door. "Come in" was heard from the other side and Caputo looked shocked to see me about to collapse in Nicky's arms.
"Girls. What seems to be the problem? Chapman are you alright?"
Nicky answers for me; "Stella Carlin just tried to rape her. Alex Vause walked in on them and is currently restraining Carlin in the A Dorm bathroom and needs backup ASAP."
"Jesus" Caputo mutters not so quietly and dials a number into the phone I remember calling my parents from to tell them I was going to ask Alex to marry me.

Flashback
"Mom? Is Dad there?"
"No but I can give a message honey what is it?" She answers.
"Well. I'm going to ask Alex to marry me and I won't hear another word about it. Mom, I love her with every fibre of my being."
"That's wonderful Piper but what about Larry?"
"Mom will you please just forget about Larry? We broke up. I realised I loved Alex. He fucked Polly, remember her? My ex best friend? We are never ever getting back together. I. Love. Alex."
Silence
More silence
My mother sighs and sniffles down the line
"Okay well honey if you're sure. I'll tell your father. In fact here he is now. Would you like to tell him yourself?"
"No mom I can't I'm stuck in the middle of a prison riot and want to get back to Alex. Remember that time I said I wasn't afraid of dying? Well I think I'm finally scared. We went through something really horrible together and it made me realise that I want to stick around. I want to stick around because of her. A guard kidnapped her, me and our friends and broke her arm you know? I went to get painkillers and decided to call you guys as well to tell you I wanted to marry her. Just tell Dad what I told you."
"Well honey I think it's wonderful you want to be there for Alex. I remember when I realised I felt that way about your father. I was a senior at college and a storm hit. We were trapped in one of the college dorms and I thought I was going to die from the heat but then I saw your father rowing across the front lawn because it was flooded and he knew I was in there. Cans of corn. That's what he brought me."
"I never knew that"
"I'm glad you've found love honey I just always thought you would be the girl in the relationship but I suppose there was always a healthy dose of testosterone in you." Oh god mother no.
"Two steps forwards and one step back but we're making progress. Can you please tell Dad everything I've told you I've got to go." I hang up.

I heard Caputo speak and it brought me out of my memory. "We need officers to take Miss Carlin to Psych ASAP. She tried to rape Miss Chapman and Miss Vause is currently there in A Dorm bathroom restraining her."

He dismissed us after giving me a sympathetic and reassuring look. We left. Nicky went to find Lorna, Red and Boo and tell them the news and I went back to A Dorm when I realised I didn't have a bunk or a bunkie. Great.

"ALL INMATES WHO HAVE JUST RETURNED PLEASE GO TO THE REC ROOM WHERE YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED BUNKS, BUNKIES AND JOBS." Came from the speaker. I groan, wipe my eyes as best I could hoping Stella wouldn't be there and head for the rec room.

When I got there I was nearly winded by Alex who had come up to me and hugged me with a very tight grip. She released me and leaned back while grabbing my face in her hands, "Oh my God Pipes?! Are you okay?!" All I could muster was a slight, feeble nod. She knew I had been crying anyway. She continued; "That bitch won't bother you again. I made sure of it."
"So did I." I squeak. She looks at me puzzled so I fill her in. "Nicky took me to Caputo and he had three officers take her to psych."
"Oh I saw that when I left the bathroom on my way to find you Pipes." She brought me back into her hug and kissed me. The guard didn't mind considering what had just happened to me and besides the rumours of our engagement were spreading fast.
Red, Nicky and Lorna joined us and said they have my back just as Nicky had said and Alex agreed.

The guards started.
"Okay inmates. Here are your bunkies."
"Taystee, Cindy, Suzanne and Sofia, you four have a bunk together in C Dorm."
"Blanca, Gloria, you two are bunkies in B Dorm, Spanish Harlem."
"Reznikov and Frieda, A Dorm"
"Nichols with Morello, A Dorm"
"And finally Vause and Chapman, A Dorm and I hear a congratulations is in order."
"Thank you sir. It is." Alex said and smiled at both me and the officer while holding my hand.

My mood had lifted substantially. Stella was FINALLY gone and shipped off to Psych with a lot of help from my amazing fiancé Alex AND Alex was my bunkie for the next month until we got released and the best part, because of the fact our release was only a month away we weren't assigned any jobs.