Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Parts 1 & 2)

Basic Info: Your name will be whatever you would like, and it will be presented as ≈≈≈≈, you look however the **** you wanna look, and you are around 15-16, and going into 10th grade. You lived in Midgar your whole life, only leaving for vacations and things like that. You lived alone with your mother, your father was in prison for a crime he committed against your family when you were much younger; it was believed that he nearly killed your mother and did kill your bother, though his body was never found. He was to spend much of his life in jail now.

Your mother met a man who was visiting the city last year, and as time went by they were beginning to become more and more serious in their relationship. He recently proposed to her, and asked if she, and you, could move to Traverse Town. After giving it some thought, your mother decided that it would be best for you both to move away from Midgar and go live with Basch and his son. His son was a few years older than you were, but from the conversations you had had on the phone with him, you could tell that he was going to be easy to get along with, and very accepting. Basch, however, you weren't so sure of. He seemed like a nice enough man to you, but then so did your real father, Luxord (don't know what the hell I made him your dad, I was in 8th grade when I came up with this story, it's a little under-developed…hence why I'm rewriting it….). You decided that your mother was a grown woman and could make her own decisions, and that you should trust her and her decisions as your parent, so you gave her your consent to move. And today was moving day.

"≈≈≈≈, would you hurry it up? They're going to be here soon." Your mother fussed at you from downstairs. You clicked your suitcase closed and sighed, taking one last look around your now empty room. The movers had been by earlier that week to ship your stuff to Traverse Town, so it was just a bed now, but still, this room held a lot of memories for you. You couldn't really say that you were sad to leave, but there were things you were going to miss.

"≈≈≈≈, if you're not down here in 5 minutes-"

"They're not going to leave without us mom, calm down." You said, shutting your door probably for the last time and going to her room, where you thought she was. The only thing left in her room was a couple boxes contain your dads' old things; there wasn't really any use for them now, so they were to be left behind. Your hand moved to a thin scar on your left forearm that you had received from him when he came home from work in a drunken rage. You decided that Basch would be better, and if he wasn't…well you didn't want to think about that.

"≈≈≈≈!" she bellowed, "They're here." You sighed at her impatience, but you hurried down the stairs and out the door nonetheless.

It was dark outside, but then again, Midgar always had a gloomy look to it. The Shin-Ra power company allowed for their factories to pump all of the Mako energy fumes out into the open, polluting the air.

You threw you carp into the trunk of the Taxi then got inside, sitting in the backseat next to your mother. She looked out at the old house, and seemed much sadder than you would have expected, but you supposed she did live there all her life. You began to think about how you never really got to say goodbye to one of your best friends, and how you wished that you didn't have to leave so late at night. You were looking out at the dark city, when you heard your mother let out a sight.

"Excited?" you asked, trying to cheer her up.

"Of course, I'm just a little nervous about flying…" she said. You nodded, knowing she was terrified of gummi ships, despite them being the fastest and more comfortable way to fly.

After a few more minutes of driving, the cab pulled up to the landing docks outside of town. You got out and took your stuff from the back as you looked at the ship that was waiting at your platform. You walked over, forgetting about your mother completely, and stared up at the ship. A smile formed at your lips as you heard your mother groan at the thought of getting on. The main hatch of the ship began to open, releasing a ramp that lead into the ship, the ramp came down near your head, making your mother shriek and you just turned to look at her, her nerves bout flying were turning her into an overbearing mother again. You were about to turn to walk up the ramp, which landed right at your feet due to your standing unreasonably close to it, when someone grabbed you in a head lock, and began to ruffle your hair.