2

"Adopt her?" Ty asked with wide eyes. I nodded. "Lauren you can't fucking adopt a child." He said. "Your right babe. We're going to adopt a fucking child." I said making his eyes go wider than before. "No! Fuck no! I wasn't planning on having another kid yet!" He raised his voice making Y/n jump. "Shhh! Your scaring her." I scolded him. "Sorry." He apologized. "Listen Ty. If she was your daughter would you want her to stay here and let that guy continue to hurt her?" I asked him. He sighed and shook his head. "No. I'd kill whoever touched my daughter like that." He said.

"Than let's help her. Let's adopt her. I mean look at this face." I said and squished Y/n and my cheeks together. "So cute." I said in a baby face. "I'll think about it. Right now we need to get her inside." He said. I cheered even though he didn't say yes. But he will. "Ok let's go in. I'll give you twenty minutes." I said and skipped off with Y/n. When we got inside a woman rushed over to us. "Y/n! I'm so glad you're safe. Where did you find here?" The woman asked. "We were walking. Got some ice cream and she kinda ran into me. Figured out where she was from and brought her back." I explained to her.

"Thank you so much. We went to get everyone for breakfast and she was gone. I swear these guards don't know how to do one simple job." She said shaking her head. "Your right about that." I mumbled. "Here. Let me take her. By the way I'm Mrs. Taylor." She told me and reached out to grab Y/n from me. Y/n tighten her grip on me and started crying. "No!" She cried out. I shushed her and rubbed her back. "Actually can we talk to you about some things that Y/n told us. It's important." I told her and she nodded. "Of course. Follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's the problem?" She asked once we sat down. "Y/n has told that one of the workers here have touched her." I explained. "Really? Y/n can you tell me where?" She asked the small girl. "He 'ouch my private 'art and my butt." She whispered. But we still heard her. Mrs Taylor gasped and looked shocked. "And who did this to you?" She asked. "Mr. Colins." Y/n said and looked down as if she was ashamed of herself. "No tell him I 'ell! He 'one hurt me!" Y/n cried out. Terrified of what he may do. "Honey he won't hurt you   I'll make sure of it. I promise." Mrs Taylor said. But that didn't calm the little one down.

"There's one more thing." I said. Mrs Taylor looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I was wanting to adopt Y/n. But I'm not sure yet." I told the woman. I looked at Ty who was already looking at me. "Yes we want to adopt Y/n." He said smiling at me. I instantly smiled and got excited. "Great! I mean this is amazing. Now this may take up to months or years. But let me help you get started." Mrs Taylor said with a huge smile on her face.

~Paradise

Edited