104

Lauren's POV

So it's been like a week since Y/n went missing. The cops think they may have a lead on where they might be. But they haven't confirmed anything yet. "Nicholas come eat!" I called out to the two year old. Some may think I'm think to old to have a baby but I'm only 39. At least I'm not 50 like Ty. But he still looks good for his age. Gone ahead and make jokes. I've heard them all from Dinah. "Mami I want pebbles." He said as I helped him up the chair.

"I got you your fruity pebbles babe." I said. He cheered when he saw his favorite cereal in front of him. "Yay! Tank you mami." He said before stuffing his mouth. "Welcome baby." I placed my laptop in front of him and let him watch this learning video he actually likes. "Hey." I turned around and saw Ty sit at the counter. "Hey ba-Ty. How'd you sleep?" I asked him. I scolded myself for almost saying babe. "Not good. How'd you sleep?" He asked and grabbed an apple. "Didn't sleep at all. I'm to worried about Y/n to do that." I told him.

"Don't worry Lauren. We'll find her. I know it's hard but will find her. Trust me." He said. "And what if we don't? What if we don't find her Ty?" I whispered. I didn't want Nicholas to know what happened. He thinks she went to go on a trip. "She will. I have faith that she will. Safe with us." He said reaching over the counter to touch my hand. I looked down as tears started to build up in my eyes. "Hello hello." I heard Normani's voice ring out through the house. I turned and wiped my eyes as the girls walked in.

I hugged each of them before they found a spot to sit. "Mami I foun Y/n/n." Nicholas said. "What?" I asked confused. "Her on video with boy." He said. All the adults went to see what he was talking about. Just like he said Y/n was there on a livestream. Tied to a chair and with one the guys the police showed us. Before we knew it he started beating on her. Ty grabbed Nicholas and took him to another room. Seeing that shattered my heart. My legs got weak causing me to collapse and let out the most heart wrenching cry ever. One of the girls wrapped their arms around me but I didn't care to see. "It's ok. Well find her."

A/n~ thoughts?

~Paradise