94

"I can't believe Ally walked in on you." Normani said. Everyone laughed but Ally. "It's not funny." She mumbled. "It was big right? I know. You ain't got to tell me." I teased her. Mom choked on her pasta. "Don't make me take you to church with me again." Ally warmed me. I chuckled and nodded. "Anyways, are you ready for school Y/n?" Mani asked. "No. I wish this break was longer." I told her.

"Yeah but you'll soon be out of school." She said. "But not soon enough. I just don't want to see Skylar." I mumbled. "I have a question Y/n." Ally said. "Is it about Skylar?" I asked. She nodded as she sipped her drink. I sighed and glanced around the restaurant. "Go ahead." I said. "Do you think you'll ever talk to Skylar any time soon?" She asked. "No. Why would I?" I asked and made a face. "To get her side of the story maybe." Before she could continue talking I spoke up.

"Nah she doesn't have a side of the story. I've already given her a chance to speak up and let me know why she did it. She didn't have a reason." I told her. "Do you think you'll ever get back with her?" Dinah asked. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said. She nodded. "I think you two should talk. Even tho I'm still mad at her." Mom said.

I didn't reply and just looked around the restaurant. What caught my eye was this older man and woman looking at me. He was Hispanic and the She was African American. He smiled and nodded at me. I made a face and looked away. "Mom?" I whispered. "What's up?" She asked. "Thought I should let you know that guy and old lady is just staring at me." I told her. I pointed and she looked. "That's weird. They're not looking now. But I'll let the frank know to keep an eye on them ok?" I nodded and continued to eat my food. Frank is one of our bodyguards. We continued talking and laughing about different things. But I couldn't help but to think that lady looked really familiar.

A/n~ any clues to who they are?

And no Ally doesn't want the dick. Ya nasties.😂😂😂

~Paradise