173

"Sooo... how's it going?" Mom ask with her chin on her hand. "It's going good. How are you?" I asked and took a sip of my tea. Ashton grabbed the straw out of my mouth and put it in he's. "He's so cute with his curly hair." Dinah cooed. "So what's the reason of your surprise visit?" I asked them. "Ask your mom. She did." Dad said. I groaned and shook my head.

"Mom did you get yourself pregnant again?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she quickly shook her head. "What!? No I'm not pregnant. Three kids is enough for me." She told me. "Just making sure. So what's up?" I asked again. Dinah took Ashton from me and started playing with him. "Well... you see one day I got drunk and kinda booked everyone tickets to the Bahamas." She told me.

"Wait is that why you called me?" Dinah asked. "Wait you said you came to see me." I said and pouted. "Well I lied. I came for your mom and my nephews." Dinah said. "Give me my son back." I said. I went to take Ashton away but he started crying. "See he loves his aunty." Dinah teased. "Alright back to the Bahamas situation. Why couldn't you choose something close?" I asked. "Y/n you know you mom does stupid things when she's drunk. She sent her mom a dildo once without realizing it." Dad told me. Dinah and I laughed as my mom turned red.

"Babe..." Mom whined. "We promised not to speak about that again." She said. "Sorry but that shit was funny." He said. "Alright I guess we are going on a vacations. When is it?" I asked. "The end of next month. I've already talked to Ally and Normani about. They are coming too." Mom said. "So a Fifth Harmony reunion? I'm down." Dinah said.  "Alright so I need to get the kids passports and tell Amber. Easy enough." I said sarcastically. "But we'll come." I said. "Yay! Now let's eat." She said as our waiter put our food on the table.

A/n~2 more chapters and we done👀

~Paradise