79

"Here D!" I threw the ball to her as a Nicholas tried to catch it. He turned back around with his arms out. Trying to get Dinah to throw him the ball. When he got close she threw it back. "Give me the ball!" He whined and stomped his feet. "You got to catch it." I said and kicked it to Dinah. I jumped when it almost hit him in the head. "Be careful. You trying to give him another knot in his head?" Dinah asked me. "I didn't mean to." I said.

Nicholas started crying when we didn't give him the ball. "I'm telling on you!!" He yelled before punching my leg. I laughed at him and pushed him away. "I don't care. Go tell on me." I said. It was even more funny cause his voice is so squeaky. "Stupid little poopy head." He said and ran in the house. "You just love aggravating him." Dinah said laughing. "Yep. It's funny cause he's so small and sounds like a chipmunk. Especially when he try's to fight me. I just push him over and watch him roll." She shook her head and laughed.

"And you get in trouble every time." She said. "No I d-OW!" I said when a flip flop hit the back of my head. "Leave your brother alone before I beat you. Now give me my shoe back." Mom said from the backdoor. I gave her shoe back as Dinah laughed at me. "Shut up Dinah." I mumbled. "Don't get mad at me cause you got in trouble." She said. "Whatever. I'm going to get something to eat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys this is Caitlin. Caitlin this Amber, Andrew, Tony the cockroach, and my girlfriend Skylar." I introduced them to each other. We all decided to go to the park today. "Nice to meet you Caitlin." Amber greeted along with everyone else. "You too. Thanks for letting me hang with you all." Caitlin said. "How old are you?" Sky asked and eyes her up and down. "I just turned 18." Caitlin answered without noticing. "Ahem. I bet you are." Sky said rolling her eyes. "What's up with you?" I asked her. "Nothing." She said. What the fuck.

A/n~ this is Caitlin. @hopehumphrey17 asked me to use her.

~Paradise

~Paradise

Edited