14

After a day of flying we finally made it to LA. Y/n did better than I thought she would on the plane. We played and watched movies. Than we both took a nap before we landed. When I stepped out the plane, I saw Ty standing at the end of the stairs. A black BMW was waiting for us as well. Y/n was already down the steps. Ty had Y/n in his arms and tickling her. They're so cute.

I smiled and made my way down the stairs. "Looks like Y/n isn't scared of you anymore." I said. He put the giggling child on his hip and smiled at me. "Yeah she did. I'm glad she did cause now we can have some fun together." He said. He wrapped his free arm around me and pecked my lips a few times. "'Ou no go." Y/n said. I gasp and placed my hand on my chest. "And why not?" I asked.

"'Ou not cool wike us." She said. I pretended to be hurt. "I am very cool." I reached over and tickled her. She laughed and tried to get away from me. "Alright we need to get going. We'll be here all day playing with her." I said. He agreed and grabbed my hand. Ty opened the door for me to get in the van. Then put Y/n in her car seat before getting in himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom." I watched as Ty hugged his mom. "Hey Tyrone. Now where's that girlfriend and child of yours?" She asked. "Right here." I said and waved at her. She came over and hugged me. "You doing good sweetheart?" I nodded and pulled away. "I'm doing great. You?" I said. "I'm doing great as well. Is this Y/n?" She looked at Y/n with a smile. "Yeah this is her." I said.

"She's so cute. Hey baby. I'm your grandmother." She said to Y/n. Y/n laid her head in my shoulder shyly. "Hey." Y/n said. "Don't be shy. I don't bite. How about me and you go and go get some candy?" She asked the two year old. Y/n immediately nodded at the mention of candy. "Alright let's go get some." Ty's mom took Y/n from me and placed her on the ground.

"Don't give her to much ma. She hasn't ate lunch yet." Ty said as they were living. "Shut up boy. I got this." She told him making me giggle.

~Paradise