32

"My mom wants you to stay here." I told Camila. We got home a few minutes ago. "Ok but why?" She asked. "She wants to catch up with you. Also my sister is coming over to hang out with Sky and I." I told her. "Jailynn?" She asked and I shook my head. "No she's in college. I'm talking about Dinah." I told her. "Dinah's your sister?" She asked confused. "Ain't that what I just said." I rolled my eyes at her. "Be nice Y/n." Sky said and kicked me in my chest lightly since her legs were across my lap. "Are you sure you can't have periods?" Sky joked. "Shut up." I said. "Who you telling to shut up?" Sky asked. "You." I said. "Take it back!" She said and grabbed me by my hair.

"My weave!" I screamed. "You don't have weave in. Just this messy fro." She said. "My real weave! Let go!" I said. "What's the magic word?" She asked. "Please mami?" I joked. "Get away from me." Sky said and pushed me on top of Camila. "You're a strong gremlin." I said laughing. I got off of Camila and sat beside her. "I have a question." Camila said. "Yeah?" She looked between the two of us. "Are you two dating?" She asked. Skylar and my face turned red. "No we aren't. She has a boyfriend." I said. "Hmmm... I see." Camila said rubbing her chin.

"I'm going to go raid your fridge." Camila said before getting up and leaving. "The kitchen is to the left!" I yelled. "We'd make a cute couple tho." Sky said while looking at her phone. "Uh y-yeah we will." I said stuttering. What the fuck is wrong with me. "YOUR FAVORITE SISTER JUST ARRIVED BITCH!" I heard. I got excited and jumped over the couch. "Sister!" I yelled running to her. "Sister!" Dinah yelled opening her arms. I hugged Dinah tightly. "Missed me?" She asked. "Hell yeah. It's boring without you around." I said. I looked at her with a huge smile. "I know. I'm amazing." She joked. "Now where's your little girlfriend at?" Dinah asked referring to Sky.

"Oh my gosh! We aren't dating." I said. I groaned as I pulled away from the hug. "Yet. You aren't dating yet." She said with a smirk. "Dinah she's straight. Plus I never said I liked her like that." I told her. "You don't have to say it. I can just tell." She said. "Whatever. Your ex bandmate is here." I tried changing the subject. "Which one? Your mom? Normani? Ally?" Dinah asked. "No Camila. She's raiding the fridge." I told her. "Really!? Camila!" Dinah squealed and ran to the kitchen.

I went back to the living and let them catch up. Skylar was asleep on the couch so I sat on the other end. I got on my phone and watched Fortnite videos. Eventually Sky crawled over and laid on my lap. But still remained to be sleep. "We should go somewhere since I'm bored." Dinah said. "I agree." Camila said coming in behind her. "Let's go see Infinity War." I suggested. "Great idea. Get your ass up Sky." Dinah said and smack her ass hard as shit. Sky shot up and rub the spot. "Thank god. Gives me more time to plan my getaway from my mom." I said. "Why?" Dinah asked. "Cause I'm in trouble." I said. We got up and all piled into Dinah's car. She's not the best driver but she doesn't crash. "Your fans are about to have a heart attack seeing the two of you together again." Sky said to Camila and Dinah.

~Paradise

Edited