77

"Slow down Y/n!" Andrew shouted from behind me. I chuckled and slowed down. Right now we are in school. Andrew and I are in track. While the girls are in math class. "Catch up slow poke." I teased. "I'm not slow. Your just really fast." He said. "Which makes you slower than me." I said. He smacked his teeth and shoved me over. I laughed and ran back over. "There's a new kid. Just about all the girls are drooling over him." He said. "Really? Do you know who it is?" I asked and we stopped running.

Andrew shook his head. "Nope. But I can tell he's a fuck boy. His name is Tony." He told me. "That name sounds familiar." I said and thought about the name. I shrugged it off. "Oh well. I'll figure it out later." I said. "Yeah. We better go before coach yells at us again." Andrew said. I nodded and we started back running on the track. "Did you ask Ava out on a date yet?" I asked him. "No... but I'm getting there." He said. "You said that two years ago when she moved her." I teased him.

"I know but I just get nervous around her." He said. "Well I'll be your relationship guide." I told him. "No offense but I don't want a relationship where we punch each other for fun." He said. "Your just jealous." I said and ran faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey baby!" Sky squealed and hugged me. "Hey princess. How was your day?" I asked her. She sat down and pulled our her lunch. "Good. Pretty sure I failed my science test. I didn't even know we had one. Oh and the new kid Tony is joining us for lunch." She told me and I nodded. "How was your day?" She asked. "Same as always. Except this time I got in trouble for slapping Andrew." I told her and laughed. "Why'd you slap my brother?" Amber asked. "Cause I slapped her first. We were slap boxing." He told them.

"That's very stupid." Amber said. "Oh there's Tony." Sky said and waved him over. When he got to our table I realized why he sounded so familiar. It was the fuck boy from the mall who kept flirting with me. "I told you I'd see you again babygirl." Tony said to me with a smirk. "Don't call me that." I growled and glared at him. "Wait you know each other?" Sky asked.

"Yeah. I meet him at the mall while you were in the bathroom. I just didn't think it was him because I was trying to block him out my life." I said. Skylar smacked my arm. "Be nice." She mumbled. "When he stops flirting with me I will." I told her. "Anyways... these are my friends Amber and Andrew. And my girlfriend Y/n." This is going to be a long day.

A/n~ This may be tmi but it was funny. Yesterday night I was grabbing some pads and Amiya asked for a rice crispy treat. Then Ariana says "there all gone Mimi. She's about to change her diaper." I never laughed so hard. But now I remember we told her it was a big girl diaper when she was like two.

Then earlier today my mom was watching 'The mist'. Then a sex scene came on. My mom threw her phone and threw her cover over the tv. I'm in the back and hear my mom and cousin yelling to cover up the moaning on tv. Luckily my little cousins didn't see it.

~Paradise

Ps. The drama begins

Thanks to @Dani_J_Kay AzhariaMcfarland @livejat @hopehumphrey17 @Nativenapp88

Edited