54

"Alright so what do you want to do first?" I asked Skylar. "I don't know. What do you think people usually do on dates at a carnival?" Sky asked me. I shrugged. "You know what. Let's not do what others do. Let's just be ourselves." I said. She smiled up at me and nodded. "Your right. Let's just have fun. No need to be nervous." She said. I smiled back at her. "Exactly. So food or games first?" I asked. "Definitely food." I knew it. "How did I know. Let's go short stuff." I said and she smacked me.

"I'm not that short." She said with a pout. I recently went to the doctor just for a check up. I found out I'm 5'9. Sky is 5'3. But she acts like she's 5'9. "Whatever you say. Let's go eat." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and went to find some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooh! Let's play that one." Sky said pointing excitedly to a booth. It was the one where you toss the tennis balls into baskets that are tilted. "Ok. Let's do it." I said. "You can go first babe." Sky said. When we got to the booth I paid and the guy handed me the balls. Sky was hugging me from behind but it wasn't bothering me. I grabbed the first ball and got ready to toss it. "You know you look really good throwing that ball." Sky whispered in my ear right when I threw the ball. I groaned when I missed the shot. "Oops. My bad." She said innocently.

I just ignored it and went to throw another one. "Your muscles are so sexy." She said making me miss again. I also missed the last shot. "You know I really think you're doing this on purpose." I said. I moved out the way so she could go. "I don't know what your talking about." She said giving me a innocent smile. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Sure you don't." Sky threw her first ball and almost made it in. On the second one I decided to get pay back. "Your moms are here!" I exclaimed. She threw the ball hard and almost hit the guy in the head.

"Damn girl. You almost knocked his head clean off." I said laughing. "It was your fault." She said as she glared at me. "I don't know what your talking about." I said with a smirk. "Whatever. Let's go to that water gun one." She said. We went over. The girl behind the booth explained that we needed to shoot at the target and get the balloon to pop. "Ready! Set! Go!" I quickly clicked my button and aimed at the target. Skylar saw that I was winning so she pushed me out my chair. "Aye! You cheater!" I got back up and went back to my gun. I reached over and pushed her gun down. "Nooo! Stop!" Sky whined. "You started it Sky." I said. Soon I won and she pouted. That's how the rest of the night went. Us playing different games and trying to make the other lose. I even won her a big blue bear. I think this date went well.

A/n~thinking of entering the Wattys for fun.🤔🤔🤔

Thanks for the date idea @Dan_J_Kay 🙏🏾

~Paradise

Edited