127

It's the two days after the party. Tif, Kayla, Amber, and I were in the theater room. We fell asleep in here watching movies. Right now we were telling each other secrets we haven't told anyone. Kayla's secret was she accidentally broke her brothers guitar. Amber snuck some of my weed. Tif took her moms vibrators and tapped them to the room when she was twelve. "And till this day she still thinks my brother did it." Tiffany said laughing. "I wish I could've saw that." Amber laughed out. Once we calmed down everyone looks at me. "What?" I asked. "What's your secret no one knows idiot?" Kayla asked. "Well... I may get in trouble for telling y'all. So keep your mouths shut." They nodded their head. "I might've slept with Ally and Normani." I mumbled. "Wait... as in sexually?" Tiffany asked and I nodded. "Oh I need details." Amber said and got comfortable. "Well it all happened after we three coming home drunk from a party."

~Smut Flashback~

I felt myself being pushed back against the bed until my knees buckled underneath me from hitting the side; there were four hands on me belonging to only two girls but I couldn't tell which one was which. A pair of lips attacked each side of my neck, sucking on each spot they could find knowing how much it had turned me on. A small groan left my lips once I felt my shirt being tugged upwards, exposing my abdomen now available and susceptible to the raking nails that traveled across the heated skin. The two older women standing over me had both pushed my abdomen until I was in a laying position beneath them, allowing them to crawl atop me to continue attacking any revealed skin they could find. Eventually I had found myself without a shirt, though through my drunken state, I couldn't tell when or how it happened. Through my hazy stare, I could pinpoint the smaller body begin to undress herself where she remained sitting on one of my thighs, her clothing following mine onto the floor.

Not long after that, my pants were tugged down my legs to showcase the prominent bulge protruding from my boxers. Those too had followed the pile of clothing until the three of us became undressed through my lapse in judgement. A sudden wetness spread across my right thigh where Ally was resting, grinding her hips against my own to create friction as Normani continued to lower my boxers at a painfully slow pace. My rock hard member was now begging for some type of release; no matter what fashion it came in. A muffled moan elicited from the small body that was Ally while she found her rhythm against my thigh. I flexed the muscle in hopes of providing a more pleasurable feeling.

While I was too busy focused on Ally, I hadn't kept my eye on the darker skinned girl who now made her way down to my shaft with her lips, sucking and licking each spot she could reach. Each place that either girl touched sent tingles and sparks all the way down my body where I could feel it go straight to my member, though there were brief moments I could not recall happening. It was as if I was here one second, and my mind had traveled somewhere else the next, leaving me questioning certain moments where my memory lapsed. Because in that same moment where I couldn't tell what was going on, Normani had wrapped her soft lips around my shaft to bring me back into the moment. I hissed at the feeling, especially when Ally had leaned forward to connect our lips, grasping at the side of my neck with her nails.

I tried to revel in all of the sensations taking over my body, but my mind wasn't allowing me to. All of the substances I had consumed up to this point weren't allowing me to enjoy what was happening, because I kept sliding in and out of reality. Soft licks were placed on the underside of my shaft while Normani moved her hands to cup my balls lightly, adding to the whirlwind of emotions I felt to the point where I almost couldn't handle what was going on. Ally had pulled away to climb up my body without saying anything, her center coming closer and closer to my face until the sweet scent of her arousal hit my nose. I moaned both from the smell and the sensation traveling through my member up my body, the hum resonating right into Ally's center where she had placed herself atop my face.

Her thighs rested beside my head as she reached up to hold onto the headboard in front of her. Her brown eyes became a much darker chocolate color as she peered down at me. At that time, I leaned up to take her swollen bud into my mouth almost in the same way Normani was caressing me with her tongue. I had to reach up to grip Ally's thighs with my hands so that I had something to grasp onto from the pleasure I was receiving. Normani had quickened her pace and had also hollowed out her throat, allowing me to reach deeper than I ever thought possible. I began to lift my hips, the alcoholic courage giving me more confidence to demand more in a way, pleading for more.

I felt all the muscles in my legs tighten as my member became impossibly harder now that I was nearing my release. With one last suckle of the head and a squeeze of my balls, I came right into Normani's mouth with no problem from the older woman taking it in her mouth. I paused my own movements from the sensation, but Ally had dropped her hips to my mouth; not allowing me the chance to come down from my high. The more she moved her hips, the more arousal that oozed from her center and onto my face and chin. The shorter girl's moans now filled the room along with heavy breathing from all three of us. Despite that, I could hear the alcohol in my blood rushing through my ears as it blurred my vision and clouded my judgement. Was this right? It sure felt like it in this moment and there was no way I was going to stop now.

I was in too deep and too out of reality to form a coherent thought about the repercussions of our decisions; but like I said, I was enjoying this way too much to say anything negative about it now. The unfamiliar feeling of Normani stroking me had brought me back to reality to notice that her stroking was due to her sliding a condom down my member. Ally's thighs had begun to shake next to my head while also managing to entrap me between them. Her moans had become more high pitched and she began pulling away for short durations of time. "Fuck, Y/N." She moaned where I could feel movement by my legs. Norman had swung her leg over my hips to sink down onto my shaft, a long groan leaving her lips. Ally had cussed once more before I felt a gush of wetness spill out into my mouth where I had nibbled on her clit. The oldest woman had to push my head away from her center when I tried to finish cleaning her up so that she could climb down from my face, coming to lie next to me.

Normani had begun lifting herself up and down my shaft at an already quick pace, even though I had barely come down from my orgasm. I huffed out of exhaustion but held onto her hips nonetheless, aiding in her movements knowing I had to get her off. Normani was the only one who hadn't come yet, and I wanted to give her the best orgasm of her life no matter what was going on outside these closed doors. The taller woman leaned down to connect our lips as Ally began caressing both of our bodies. I could feel her tightening around my member with the sound of skin slapping against each other filled the room along with our moans. With a couple more thrusts, I found myself coming along with Normani but also in that moment, my mind completely blacked out for the final time that night.

~End of Flashback~

"I don't regret it either. Even if I barely remembered." I said. "My titty nipples hard." Tiffany blurted our. I laughed at her. "Luckily my parents weren't home." I said. "How old were you?" Kayla asked. "Nineteen. Right before I left for college." I told them. "You lucky bitch." The said in sync.

A/n~all thanks goes to h_g_13 for writing the smut for me.

~Paradise