160

Dad and Nicholas helped me limp into the house after our game of paint ball. We Nicholas was trying to help. Dad won. But only because he cheated. "What the hell happened to her?" Mom asked as dad laid me on the couch. "Here you go Y/n." Nicholas handed me a bag of ice. I took it and shoved it in my pants. "Is anyone gonna answer me. What the fuck happened?" Mom asked again. But this time raising her voice.  "Dad did it!" Nick and I said quickly answered.

"Ty what did you do?" She asked him. "Well what had happened was we were playing paintball. Shit was going feat and I was one point behind. So I went after Y/n since she was right there." He explained. "Mami he blew my testicle off." I said and winced in pain. Amber giggled and rubbed my thigh. "Ty what the heck!" Mom said angrily. "Look it wasn't even that bad. I barely hit her and she fell." He said trying to calm her down.

"Dad I got stitches from the shot and from the fall." I said. Mom and Amber looked at him with wide eyes. "Guest room?" He asked. "For a week." Mom said. "I'll go make my bed." He said and walked off. Mom followed him as she scolded him in Spanish. Amber laughed at the married couple. "Amber it was nasty. When she fell something sharp cut her." Nicholas told my girlfriend.

"Did it really?" She asked. "Yeah. I saw it too. The doctor let me look at it. I'm surprised she didn't deflate." He said making Amber laugh again. "Baby are you ok?" Amber asked me. "Yeah I'll be fine babe. But I'm not ok with that doctor letting Nick look at my balls." I said. "You'll be fine. There was nothing special." He said and left the room. "Your brother is something else." Amber said. "He better be glad I can't walk properly." I sat up slowly and leaned back. "Ready to go home?" She asked. "Yeah. The bed is calling my name."

A/n~ hope you don't mind I used your comment AlphaWolf_chicago

~Paradise