20

I was on the floor playing with my bear. My daddy sent it to me. He not here. "Awwy?" I said. She looked up from her phone to look at me. "Yes munchkin?" She said. "Where my daddy?" I asked. "Your dad is going around the world singing for people." She told me. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Really?" I asked shocked and amazed. "Yes really. He does it a lot." She told me. "Why?" I asked curious. "Because that's his job. He makes music for people to listen to. Then he goes on tours sometimes to sing to people." She explained to me.

"Wowwwwwwwwww! That's so cool!" I have the coolest dad ever. "Look at her face. She looks so amazed." Tete Mani said laughing. "What do 'ou do?" I asked. "I sing too. Normani, Dinah, and  your mommy do too." She told me. "Oh. My. Gosh." I got up and ran to my mommy room. "Mommy!" I screamed and ran through the door. "Yes my baby." She said as she put on her shoes. I ran over and cupped her cheeks. "'Ou a singer?" I asked. "Yes baby. Mommy is a singer." She said. "Amazing!" I rolled around on the floor. She giggled at me. "You're so dramatic. Do you want to go out today?" She asked me. I stopped rolling and looked at her.

"Where?" I asked. "To the park." She said. "I want to go to the park!" I said excitedly. "Go put on some play clothes. Then we'll go." She said. I got up and ran to my room.

Lauren's POV

"Go play nugget

"Go play nugget. Remember to stay at the playground." I told Y/n. She nodded and ran off happily. "I'll go keep an eye on her." Dinah said and followed the young girl. Mani and I went to sit on a bench. There was two women there who looked to be a couple. For a few minutes I watched Y/n until one of them spoke. "Hi I'm Kristen. This is my wife Rachel." The short blonde said. "Hello I'm Lauren. This is my friend Normani." I introduced us.

"There's another one with us, Dinah. But she's playing with my daughter." I said. "What's your kid name?" She asked. "Y/n. Yours?" I said. "Skylar. She's the one in the flower dress." She pointed to the girl. I saw she was playing with Y/n. "She's actually playing with my daughter." I told them. "Aw... she's so cute. Looks like they really like each other." Racheal said. "Looks like it." After that we continued to talk about different things about our kids. Then set up a play date cause the girls really wanted to play with each other again.

~Paradise

Edited