70

~Skylar's POV~

I just finished feeding my little brother Joseph. I burped him and everything. Luckily he didn't spit up on me this time. I put him on the carpet to let him crawl around. He recently started crawling but it's more of him slowly pulling himself around. I picked up my phone when it rang. I looked at it and saw Y/n's mom calling me. She never calls unless the two of us is out and she's checking on us or something's wrong with Y/n. So I know something's wrong.

I quickly answered it. "Hello?" I answered. "Skylar can you please come over please?" Lauren asked in a frantically. "What happened?" I asked concerned. "It's Y/n. Today when she was with her therapist she talked about some things that's happened to her. She stormed out and when we got home she locked herself in her room. I'm pretty sure the trashed it too." She told me. "Can you please come over and calm her down? She won't open the door unless its you." She asked me.

"I wish I could but I'm stuck babysitting and I have no way to get there." I told her sadly. "I'll come get you. Pack up things for Joseph and put him in his car seat. I'll watch him while you calm her down. Please Skylar." She practically begged me. "Ok I'll help. I'll go get Joseph ready now." I told her. "Thank you so much. I'll be there in two point five seconds." She said before hanging up. "Well let's get ready to go Joseph."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on Y/n's bedroom door. "I will murder the next person who knocks on my door!" Y/n yelled. "No you won't. Now open up babe." I said calmly. I heard her get up and crunching as she walked. Is that glass? She opened the door and immediately pulled me in before closing the door again. I looked at her and her eyes were bloodshot. "Hey what happened baby?" I asked. I lead her to the bed. I was right that there was some glass and many other things scattered around the room.

Y/n sat down and explained to me what they talked about. To be honest I wanted to cry but I didn't. I needed to make sure Y/n was ok. "Talk to me babe. How are you feeling? Don't hold it in." I asked. Y/n looked down and shook her head. "I feel pathetic, stupid, and ashamed of myself." She said. "And your not. Y/n you were only two. If anything he's a pathetic and stupid bastard who should be ashamed of talking advantage of a innocent child." I said.

"You shouldn't feel that way cause you're not any of those. You have a family that loves you. And most of all I love you. No matter what anyone else says." I said and kissed her cheek. Y/n was crying again. "I love you too." She said and hugged. I rubbed her back to calm her. "You better not tell anyone I was being an emotional little bitch." She said. "I promise not to."

A/n~ story time!! I just went to war. My mom and I thinking it's a moth or something. So I hurry back to my room so I can close the door and leave it with them. So my sister comes barging in the room bug spray. I telling her to close the door. Turns out it's a whole cockroach that came in. The flying one. I killed it while my sister was throwing clothes everywhere. Oh and the bug spray wouldn't spray. So I grabbed ever shoe in my room to throw at it. ~The End

~Paradise

Edited