134

"Ugh! Let's take a break!" Amber shouted. I laughed and saved my work before shutting everything down. "Yeah we've been working for a while now. We should get something to eat now." I said. "Yes! Thank you!" Amber said and threw her pencil down. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Then we can make love at my apartment?" She asked me. "Why can't we do that first?" I asked. "Cause I need a full stomach first. No let's go to the store." She said and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go get some chips and I'll get the wine." Amber told me. I nodded and went in the opposite direction. I went down the aisle and saw a short curly haired girl trying to reach a bag at the top. I recognized her as Skylar. So I pushed my cart over and got it down for her. "Your welcome Skylar." I said. She looked up and smiled when she saw me. "Hi Y/n and thanks for the help. I would've been here all day if you didn't help." She said. "So how's it going?" I asked as I grabbed the chips we wanted. "Great actually. I'm a teacher at the new hip hop dance school that opened." She told me.

"That's amazing. I remember you saying that your dream job was to teach dancing." I said and she nodded. "Yes! On Mondays I teach hip hop. Then Wednesday and Thursday I teach ballet." She told me. "What about you? I know you didn't really know what you wanted to do before." She asked. "Im starting my own gaming company with Amber. I have a job on the side tho.." I told her. Her smile faltered at the mention of my girlfriend but she hid it. Well at least tried to.

"That's nice. Let me get the first copy of your game." She joked. "I'll see what I can do." She nodded and giggled. "Babe! Where'd you go!?" I heard Amber shouted. "Your mom will be mad if I lose you again! Oh there you are." Amber made her way to me. She furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of Skylar. "Hey Skylar." Amber greeted. "Hey Amber. Nice to see you." Skylar said. "You too. How's it going?" Amber asked. "It's going good. You?" Skylar said. "Good too. Just getting some lunch to eat." Amber said.

This was kinda awkward. I'm praying it end soon. "Which reminds me. I'm supposed to be getting something else. I have to go but maybe we can hang sometime? Both of you." Skylar asked and played with her fingers. "Actually I do-" Amber started but I interrupted her. "Sure. Just text me when and we'll be there." I said. "Well do. Bye girls." She said and walked off. Amber punched me in my chest when she was out of sight. "What the fuck!" I said and rubbed my chest. "Why'd you agree?" She asked with a hard glare. "Because I was being nice. It's not like I'm going alone." I said. "Whatever." She said and started walking away. "Oh come on babe. Don't be like!"

 Don't be like!"

~Paradise