55

Back at school. The date went great with Skylar. We had so much fun together. We even have a date after school. We're just going to go eat at her favorite restaurant. Since we'll be hungry after school. I grabbed my things for third period and went to Skylar's locker. Her back was to me. So I snuck up behind her and kissed her cheek. "Hey Sky. How are you?" I greeted her. She turned around with a smile and hugged me. "Hey babe. I'm good so far. You?" She said before pecking my lips. "It's better now." I said grinning. She giggled and closed her locker.

"Walk me to class." She demanded. "I always do. Plus we have the same classes." I said and put my arm around her shoulder. "Shut up." I laughed and we walked to class. People were staring but who cares. I guess no one really expected Sky to be into girls. Once we got to class we saw Amber and Andrew sitting by our desks. "Why are you two here? We don't have the same classes." Sky asked them. We took our seats. "Guess who got classes changed!" Amber sang. "Hey Y/n and Sky." Andrew said and proceeded to ignore his twin. I nodded my head at him.

"Nice. So how were you two weekends?" Sky asked. "Probably boring because I wasn't there." I said and popped my collar. "No you probably would've made it even more boring." Amber said with a smirk. "Whatever." I mumbled. "It's ok Y/n. I don't think your boring." Andrew said. I place a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks bro." I said. Amber and Sky gagged. "Anyways Andrew and I went to our grandparents house. Went swimming, shopping, and ate a lot of food." Amber told us. "What did you two do?" Andrew asked.

"Oh nothing. Y/n just took me out on a date." Sky said. A blush forming on her cheeks. "Yeah I did!" I said and high five Andrew. "A date?" Amber asked with a blank expression. "Yeah... that's ok right?" I asked. Before I knew it Amber was holding me by my collar and looking me dead in my eyes. Then... her lips were on mine.

.........

I'm just playing. She had me by my collar and looked me dead in the eyes. Slightly lifting me off my seat. Giving me the scariest look. "If you ever hurt my best friend I will hunt you down. Skin you. Cut your dick off and feed it to your dad. If she ever needs you you be there. Even if you have to do it over phone. You drop everything. Do I make myself clear?" Amber threatened me. "What did my dad do?" I asked as I was literally shaking. "Do I make myself clear?" She asked again.

"Yeah. For sure. I'd never purposely hurt or harm Sky in any way or form." I quickly said. She let go of me. My body dropping back down into the chair. "Great. Do one of you have a pencil I could borrow?" She asked innocently. "Why are all the girls I know crazy?" I mumbled and readjusted myself.

A/n~ I started watching 13 reasons why. I'm loving it so far.

I've also been editing this book all day. So glad I didn't make these chapters long.

~Paradise

Edited